Dikamali is a wonderful herb that can help babies with most teething problems. Teething, also known as dentition, is a painful stage for babies. The child may have diarrhea, fever, headache, thirst, vertigo, inflammation of the eyes, vomiting, respiratory problems, and skin issues when teething. Teething symptoms are as distinct as each baby. However, to demonstrate their early indications of teething, most babies begin biting anything they can get their hands on, even their mother’s breasts while nursing. Because babies’ gums itch before their teeth erupt, they appear irritable.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Toothpaste, Toothpaste Dispensers, Custard Powder, Icecream machines, Vanilla Essence, cocoa powders, coconut powders, Dark chocolates, Milk Powders, Cashew Nuts, Badam, Kishmish, Black Raisins, Pista, peanut butter, whipping creams, Dryfruits, Walnuts, Green Cardamom, Mamra Badam & Khus Khus online in India.
Top 10 Best Dikamali Powders in India-Buyers Guide
Features of Dikamali Powder
- Dikemali powder is a pain reliever, antibacterial, and wound healer that is used to treat dental pains and infections.
- Dikamali powder is applied to inflamed gums in the form of a paste, which relieves pain and swelling.
- Used to treat toothaches and infections as a natural pain reliever, antibacterial, and wound healer.
- This is a wonderful organic remedy for a lot of problems.
Types of Dikamali Powder
- Dikamali is a gum resin made from the leaf buds of Gardenia Lucida Roxb. or Gardenia gummifera L., both of which are members of the Rubiaceae family.
- They are medium-sized trees that can be found in India’s diverse regions.
- Dikamali is the common name given to the gum resin derived from each of these plants.
- Yellow tears are formed when the resin is exuded from the leaf buds.
- Greenish-yellow lumps/cakes with some leaf stalks are sold in herbal shops. It has a strong pungent odor and flavor.
Buyer’s guide for Dikamali Powder
- Dikamali powder is an effective ayurvedic medicine that is not only beneficial for babies teething days but other health benefits.
- Before you buy it you should make sure that you are buying a genuine product without any additives to it.
- The mixed one will not be as powerful as a genuine one.
- Also, check its ingredients and be sure that your baby is not allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Moreover, check its price so that it is not more than it should be.
How to use Dikamali Powder?
This plant is sold in powder form in most ayurvedic stores under the name Dikamali powder, which is dark green and has a distinct aroma that is not usually pleasant. The correct way to apply it to teething babies is as follows:
- If the baby is under the age of six months, combine one small spoonful of dikamali powder with the mother’s milk. For babies aged 6 months and up, combine it with honey or clean drinking water to form a thick paste-like consistency.
- Brush the baby’s gums with this paste in the same way that we brush our teeth with our fingers.
- Some babies may first dislike the flavor of the herb, but eventually, they will grow to enjoy the taste of this herb.
- This powder should be used to massage the baby’s joints. During this stage, the majority of a baby’s joints hurt. Take some dry herb powder and massage it into the temple area of the head, the joint under the knee, the joint of the arm, and the ankles of the feet to help heal this.
- A mild but strong massage is required.
- Depending on the severity of teething troubles, the aforementioned massage can be done twice a day or once a day.
List of Top 10 Best Dikamali Powders in India-Buyers Guide
1. Tamko nutmeg dikamali powder
This nutmeg dikamali powder is a spice derived from the seed of the nutmeg tree, an evergreen tree native to Indonesia.
- This complements both sweet and spicy dishes.
- It has antidepressant properties.
- It calms the nervous system.
- It has an overpowering smell.
- Regular use may cause some serious problems.
2. Tamko dalchini dikamali powder
The dalchini dikamali powder is the dried bark of a tiny tree native to India’s western and southern regions.
- To relieve a headache, make a paste with its powder and apply it to your forehead.
- It also strengthens teeth and aids in the removal of bad odors.
- It is also helpful to those with diabetes.
- Its excessive use may cause breathing problems.
- You should use it in a moderate amount to avoid health risks.
3. Tamco jeshthmadh (mulethi) licorice dikamali powder
Jethimadh is a disease-fighting powerhouse, with a slew of health advantages owing to the abundance of nutrients it contains.
- This helps in boosting immunity.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- This improves digestion.
- It may cause headaches in some people.
- It decreases the potassium level.
4. Tamco amla dikamali powder
Amla is beneficial to give you glowing skin and long and healthy hair.
- This helps in removing dead skin and exfoliating.
- It has vitamin C that brightens your skin.
- This nourishes the scalp and hair.
- It may lower blood sugar levels affecting a diabetes patient.
- It may cause gastrointestinal problems.
5. Nutrixia brilliant gardenia gandharaja dikamali powder
Nutrixia is a brand that improves people’s lives by supplying them with high-quality Ayurvedic goods at affordable prices.
- This is organic.
- It is of premium quality.
- It has no artificial color or preservative.
- It may cause skin irritation.
- It may result in diarrhea.
6. Tamco baldant dikamali powder (pack of 3)
This dikamali powder is of premium quality. It keeps the teeth and gums healthy and strong for your little ones.
- This soothes swollen gums.
- It keeps the teeth healthy.
- It keeps the mouth free of any dental problems.
- You should not rub harshly.
- You should use it with care for painful gums.
Teething can be difficult, especially for new parents. You and your infant may have finally settled into a routine when tiny teeth begin to protrude from the gums. Teething is, without a question, a difficult period for the entire family. Teething can be difficult for everyone, but with the correct preparation, it can be a lot simpler. It is critical to recognize your baby’s teething symptoms. Some babies have their first teeth when they are born, while others do not until they are nearly a year old. Teething usually starts around 6 months for most babies.
To relieve the irritation in their gums, your infant will want to chew and bite during the teething phase. Teething discomfort can hit at any hour of the day or night, at home or on the go. As a result, make sure you have dikamali powder on hand. This is a traditional herbal medicinal treatment for the symptomatic alleviation of teething pain and other teething symptoms. Long-term usage of this ancient herbal medicine is the only way to relieve sore and tender gums, flushed cheeks, and dribbling.
Which is the best dikamali powder?
Nutrixia brilliant gardenia gandharaja dikamali powder is the best dikamali powder as it is purely organic and it has no side effects. It keeps the gums and teeth of your baby safe and healthy.
What is the use of dikamali powder?
There is not a single usage of Dikamali powder. You can apply it to inflamed gums in the form of a paste, which helps to soothe pain and swelling. Moreover, it is an effective treatment for toothaches and infections. It acts as a natural pain reliever, antimicrobial, and wound healer.
What is the price of the dikamali powder?
The price of the dikamali powder can start from Rs. 150 and rise to Rs. 1000 approx. The variations in the price are because of the quality and quantity of the powder.