A notebook is a blank invitation for you to fill with whatever you want. People use notebooks for various reasons. Those reasons can be taking notes in a class or a meeting. They can also be as simple as writing grocery lists or doodling when you are bored. A diary notebook has a more specific usage. People use it to unload at the end of the day. It gives you the chance to revisit your memories and reflect on them from a different perspective.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Bookshelf, Study Lamps, Whiteboards, Table Lamps, Slotted Angle racks, cupboards, Tupperware lunch boxes, Luch boxes for kids, Steel water bottles, Hot and Cold Water Bottles, Milton Thermos Flasks, Milton Thermos Bottles, Thermos Flasks, Copper Bottles, School Bags for Kids, school bags for girls, bag packs, Geometric box for school kids, Rocking Horse Toy for Kids, Glass paints, bicycles for kids, Oil Pastels drawings, scooters for Kids, tricycles for kids, Kitchen sets, Doctor Sets, Baby Cradles, Wooden Cradles, educational toys for kids, building blocks for kids, puzzle Games, Lego blocks, Teddy bears, soft toys, Toy Cars, Toy Trains, best Scooter for Kids, Dancing Robot in India.
Top 10 Best Diary Notebooks in India-Buyers Guide
Features of Diary Notebook
- The material of the cover is one of the features of a notebook. Another feature is the material of the paper.
- The pattern of the pages is one of the most important features of a diary notebook. Other features are the size and the number of pages.
- The type of closure is also a really important feature. Some notebooks have additional features such as a bookmark or a small pocket on the cover.
Types of Diary Notebook
We can divide notebooks into several types according to their layout.
- The first type is ruled notebooks.
- This type comes with ruled pages and is more suitable for writing organized thoughts.
- The second type is the blank notebook.
- This type comes with completely blank white pages.
- It gives you the freedom to write, draw or doodle whatever you want without any restrictions.
- The third type is the dotted notebook.
- This one is a middle ground as it gives you a lot of freedom with a touch restriction and organization.
Buyer’s guide for Diary Notebook
There are some aspects you should consider before you buy a diary notebook.
- The first thing you should consider is the type of paper. You need to make sure that it resists discoloring and ink bleeding.
- The second thing you should consider is the material of the cover. Make sure it is durable.
- Then you need to decide on the best page layout according to your need.
- Finally, consider the design, size, closure type, and other accessories.
List of Top 10 Best Diary Notebooks in India-Buyers Guide
1. Amazon basics classic notebook.
This classic notebook has 240 blank pages. It comes with a cardboard-bound cover that gives it an elegant look. It also comes with an elastic closure.
- It is made of acid-free paper that protects it against light and air.
- It has an integrated bookmark.
- It has an expandable inner pocket.
- The color of the paper is a bit yellow.
- It can’t hold watercolors
2. Factor notes A5 notebook
This notebook has 144 A5 dot grid pages. It has a thick paper that can hold drawing and doodling. The paper also has a natural shade that is easy on the eyes.
- It is resistant to ink bleeding.
- It lays flat.
- It has soft covers that are durable at the same time.
- It doesn’t have an elastic closure.
- It doesn’t have a bookmark.
3. Doodle soft-bound notebook.
This soft notebook has 160 ruled A5 pages. The stylish front cover makes it a perfect gift. It is also eco-friendly.
- It has a flexible soft-bound cover.
- It comes with a theme-based bookmark.
- It is eco-friendly.
- This product can’t be returned.
- The pages aren’t thick.
4. Papercoal notebook with buckram hardcover.
This smart-sized notebook has 192 dotted no acidic pages. It has a durable cover. It also lays flat and has a back pocket.
- Its size is suitable as it isn’t too big or too small.
- It comes with an elastic closure.
- It has a habit tracker and a calendar.
- You can’t use a fountain pen on it
- The color of the pages isn’t pure white.
5. Craft play handicraft leather notebook
This stylish handmade leather notebook has 200 unruled pages. Its stylish design makes it a great gift.
- You can use acrylic paint on it.
- The key is used to wrap up the diary which protects it and gives it a vintage look.
- The papers are thick.
- It is very small.
- It doesn’t lay flat.
6. Lauret blanc notebook
This notebook has 144 ruled pages. It is made of 80 GSM natural shade paper. It comes in different styles which makes it suitable for men and women.
- The paper resists discoloring.
- It is recyclable.
- The natural shade of paper makes it easy on the eyes.
- It doesn’t have a lock.
- The cover is soft.
7. Cavalo is a unique leather notebook
This beautiful aesthetic leather handmade notebook has 120 blank pages. Its size is A5 which gives you plenty of space to write down your thoughts.
- It is good for calligraphy.
- Gel pens don’t bleed through the pages.
- It comes with a stylish leather wrap to lock it.
- It isn’t eco-friendly as the cover is made of natural leather.
- The product can’t be returned.
8. Navneet youva journal diary with magnetic cover
This diary has 192 ruled pages. It comes in many designs. It has a magnetic cover for the easy lock.
- It has a magnetic lock.
- It is very light and convenient to carry around.
- It comes in many attractive designs.
- Its size is a bit small.
- The design you receive depends on availability.
9. Mahavir vertical slim line pocket diary
A set of two slim diaries. Each one of them has 164 ruled acid-free pages. It comes with a leather outer cover in two colors.
- You get two diaries for a reasonable price.
- The paper prevents ink smearing.
- It comes with a 2-year calendar and some other information.
- The layout of the diary is more suitable for tracking dates and appointments.
- It doesn’t have any additional accessories such as a closure, bookmark, or pocket.
10. Dahsha small pack of 4 notebooks
A pack of 4 notebooks. Each one of them has 170 ruled pages. They have a hardbound leather cover with an elastic band closure.
- The cover is durable.
- It has an elastic closure.
- It has an integrated bookmark.
- The size is a bit small.
- The outer design is plain.
A diary notebook is a good way to reflect on your feeling and have good mental health. In this article, you will read about the different features and types of a diary notebook. You will also find a comparison between the top ten notebook diaries in the Indian market.
What do you write in a notebook diary?
Generally speaking, you can write anything you want in a notebook. A notebook diary is usually used as a journal to document daily life events. Some people use it as a way to keep their memories. Others use it as a healthy way of expressing their thoughts in order to get rid of negative energy. Those people may not write in it daily, but write in it whenever they are overwhelmed with sadness or even happiness. You can also use it to document certain important events like a child milestone for example.
Can you use a notebook as a diary?
You can use a notebook as a diary if you want. However, some notebooks make better diaries than others. If a notebook’s layout has dates and is divided it doesn’t make the best diary as it restricts what you write. A blank notebook is the best option for a diary as it gives you the freedom to write or even draw whatever you want.
What is the price of a diary?
The prices of notebook diaries vary according to the features. The better the quality of the cover and paper, the more expensive it becomes. Also, when a diary is stylish and has lots of accessories it can be a bit pricy. However, the price spectrum is wide so you can always find one that fits your budget. The price for a good diary starts from 200 rupees and can go up to 600 rupees.