You have started work on your house. You are repairing an old fence or maybe making a closet. Maybe you process wood and make beautiful creations as a hobby. Or simply run your craft. Then you definitely need tools to turn your ideas and creations into reality. You have the power tools that are out of date or you may not even have them. In this review, we bring you the best DeWalt power tools.
Today there are many brands of power tools. Such are Bosch, Stanley, Mulwaukke, Crafstman, DeWalt, Makita and others. One of the most respected brands among craftsmen is DeWalt. If you make a visit to any of today’s workplaces where power tools are in use, you will surely find a piece of a tool named DeWalt. DeWalt is also a great example of quality over value ratio. Although you will have to put aside more money for the DeWalt tool, the price compensates with quality, endurance, and durability.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Makita Power Tools, Drill Machines, Angle Grinders, Welding Machines, Hand Tools Kit, Impact Wrenches, Torque Wrenches, Line Laser Levels, Laser Distance Measurer, Brush Cutter Machines, chain saw machines, oscillating saw machines, circular saw machines, chop saw machines, jigsaw machines, miter saws, band saws, scroll saw, coping saw, reciprocating saws, Table saw Machines, Pruning Saws, hacksaws & Pole saws.
Top 13 Best DeWalt Power Tools in India
Features of DeWalt Power Tools
- DeWalt tools are used for a variety of applications – in woodworking, plumbing, construction, metalworking, landscaping, and even gardening!
- People today are increasingly turning to their creations, ideas, thoughts, and talents.
- We are increasingly worried about enjoying every corner of our home.
- As a craftsman, working for your clients you certainly want to provide the best of yourself, but also of the tools you use.
- So the advice is to educate yourself about the tools you use or you will want to use.
- What distinguishes DeWalt tools is that using their tools you can work up to 8 times longer than usual.
- Such performance is enabled by DeWalt’s special FLEXVOLT battery technology with 20V MAX* tools.
Types of DeWalt Power Tools
- As every possible product today has its better and worse versions to work with, so does DeWalt.
- The first thing that does not catch the eye of many is, for example, „light“ versions and better versions.
- The best versions of DeWalt products are the ones using XR technology, while ATOMIC products are „light“ versions that are designed to be lighter which leads to less overall power.
- There are also products that in their second versions have apart more or less.
- Take DCD785N for example. Compared to its sister version the DCD785, it has no difference in specifications, but there is a difference in the parts. DCD785 has an extra drilling mode.
- When buying such products, it is important to look at every detail in order to maximize the effect of the tool and so that the customer himself is ultimately satisfied with the result.
Buyers Guide for DeWalt Power Tools
- In need of tools, we often find ourselves in a one-way street because we are surrounded by a sea of various tools.
- However, with the internet, it is easier to check which tool suits you the best and how to use it.
- But here, too, we encounter a problem because browser research also requires a bit of basic knowledge about the tool we intend to buy.
- When buying, do not buy the one that is the most affordable to your wallet.
- It is often worth spending more money than planned, which results in long-term customer satisfaction.
- The main thing to look for when buying a product is whether it is wireless or not.
- Wired products have a constant power source and are generally stronger, while wireless products depend on a battery, which reduces the overall power of the product through its consumption.
- If you find yourself more comfortable with a wireless product, you should also check the type of battery in the product so that you can do your jobs longer and more efficiently.
- Also, the purpose of the product you are buying is important.
- If for some simple tasks you need a tool that does not matter to have great power, then you should buy one rather than spend money on a tool that you do not need.
- The use of the product plays a significant role in choosing the right product.
- You should also take a look at the brand’s approach to customer safety.
- DeWalt guarantees you safety with its modern production techniques by dampening vibrations and keeping dust out of the air.
How to use DeWalt Power Tools?
- Safety first – this is the number one rule of working with power tools or any other electrical tool.
- You always have to be careful while working with powerful, electrical tools.
- You want to wear eye protection glasses and protective clothing because you don’t want any fragments of material you are working on to end up being thrown at you and harm you.
- DeWalt products have high safety standards, but still, make sure you are really protected to avoid any possible injury.
- When working with loud tools, always wear ear protection to prevent getting any hearing damage or even deafness in the worst scenarios.
- When working outdoors, if you use wire tools, connect your tool to the GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) so that you are caught by electric shock. It is a device that quickly interrupts the circuit to avoid permanent damage.
- It is important to secure yourself from getting an electric shock.
- Also, with each product, you get the manufacturer’s instructions and how to use the product in the correct and safe way.
- So, you should always read the product instructions to stay safe and avoid injury.
List of Top 13 Best DeWalt Power Tools in India-Buyers Guide
1. DEWALT D25133K 800W 26mm SDS-Plus 3 Mode 2Kg Combi Hammer – 2.9 J Impact Energy
DeWalt D25133K is proven best SDS-plus hammer in the 2kg class. It is intended for work in the concrete of high hardness, primarily for drilling, but also for smaller carvings. This 2k combi hammer comes in with a powerful 800 W motor with chain transmission and oil lubrication that reduces tooth wear and heating.
- Extremely powerful
- New technology to protect the engine from dust
- Powerful 800 W motor with chain transmission and oil lubrication that reduces tooth wear and heating.
- No chisel
- No drill bits
2. DEWALT DW349 500W Heavy Duty Jigsaw with 3 Position Pendulum action
DeWalt DW349 features a compact and ergonomic design that gives the customer a dose of comfort. The tool is of great strength and capacity which gives on performance and durability. It is perfectly suitable for any DIY job.
- Quick and easy patented keyless blade change system
- Protective Guard
- Heavy machine
- perfect for DIY purpose
- Comes with 1 blade only
- Extra blades must be purchased for metalworking
- Gear housing is not metal
3. DEWALT DW801 850Watt 100mm Heavy Duty Small Angle Grinder
DeWalt DW801 is characterized by high power and speed when grinding. There is also a closed toggle switch that provides protection against dust. It is used in metal and wood processing and tile cutting. What is really cool about this machine is that it has adjustable guards. It may also start overheating.
- High power and speed
- Adjustable guards
- Advanced fan system
- Can work with steel
- One-handed machine
- Lots of sparking
4. DEWALT DW714 10-inch Compound Mitre Saw With DEWALT DW03210 10-inch 80T Saw Blade Aluminium
DeWalt714 is a folding circular saw made out of high-quality stainless steel and has a lightweight design with a built-in handle for easier carrying. The machine features precise cuts and the highest cutting quality.
- The compact pull mechanism allows accommodation directly against the wall
- Stability, additional attachment to the stand is possible
- Precise cuts and the highest cutting quality
5. STANLEY STPP7502 750W 2mm Planer (Yellow and Black) with 2 TCT blades
Stanley STPP7502 features a powerful 750 W motor. It is a lightweight tool that gives extremely good control and balance.
- High accuracy and control
- Comes with extra accessories
- Can’t provide smoother finish to hardwood
- Not designed for metalworking
6. DEWALT DW292 710 Watt ½ inch Heavy Duty Impact Wrench
DeWalt DW292 is a high torque impact screwdriver. It has a handle with a soft grip and a robust design.
- Robust design
- Great torque
- 3-year warranty
- Too heavy
7. DEWALT DCF680G2-GB 7.2V 6.35 mm XR Li-Ion Cordless Motion Activated Screwdriver with 2×1.0 Ah batteries included
DeWalt DCF680G2-GB features a gyroscope that allows high speed and direction control. With 16 settings on the clutch, it gives the user greater control and the ability to fine-tune the tool.
- Two-position handle
- Hard case
- Ergonomic grip
- Highly durable
- Comes with no accessories
8. Dewalt D25304DH Battery Powered Cordless Onboard Dust Extractor for SDS-Plus Hammers with HEPA Filter-Perform and Protect Shield
DeWalt D25304DH is a powerful vacuum cleaner with a large tank. The filter reduces dust particles to a minimum. It collects dust directly in the drill hole. It is ideal for overhead work and for work in dust-sensitive rooms.
- Light design
- Manual filter cleaning
- Not enough accessories
- The Airlock system is not good
9. DEWALT D25951K 1600W 12kg SDS-Max Demolition Hammer 30.6 J Impact Energy with Active Vibration control includes Chisel-Perform and Protect Shield
DeWalt D25951K is a demolition hammer with a side handle, which you can place on any part of the tool. It is equipped with a strong and powerful 1600 W motor for easy work on concrete. The case has light and durable in design. The ergonomic design handle provides comfort when working.
- Ergonomic handle design
- Magnesium housing
- Antivibration system
10. Ingco Power Tools and Hand Tools Cordless Impact Wrench Driver with 2 Pieces 20v Battery and 1 Charger of Size 1/2-Inch (Yellow and Black)
This power tools kit has a high quality and price ratio. It is very useful when it comes to DIY jobs. It is very efficient and due to its high quality, it doesn’t leave anyone unsatisfied.
- High-quality product
- Perfect for DIY
- Can be used for a car wheel change
- Best for amateurs
- Drains quickly
11. DEWALT DCM562P1 18V XR Cordless Brushless Motor Blower with 1X5 Ah Battery
DeWalt DCM562P1 is a wireless silent engine blower. It has an ergonomically optimized size and handles. It is intended for blowing leaves, sawdust, grass clippings, sand, feathers, hair, and the like.
- Powerful brushless motor
- Strong airflow
- Lightweight and low noise
- XR battery technology
- Smaller people can find it a bit bulky
- Not as powerful as petrol blowers
12. DEWALT D28730 2300W 355mm 14-inch Heavy Duty Chop Saw With Wheel Included
DeWalt D28730 is a metal cutter that provides a more comfortable hand position due to its ergonomically designed handle. It has a powerful 2300 W motor which increases performance. Due to its ergonomic design, it’s comfortable in the hands.
- Ergonomic design
- Locking vise
- Robust motor
- Sparks a lot
- Not very durable
13. DEWALT DCD240X2 XR 54V Dual Handle Mixer Flexvolt
DeWalt DCD240X2 XR Dual Handle Mixer uses XR battery technology which significantly improves its lifetime. Its batteries are long-lasting due to the usage of XR technology. The only disadvantage is not having VFD technology that is used for controlling the speed of an AC motor.
- Long battery life
- Robust design
- Has no variable VFD
- Pretty heavy design
DeWalt offers more than 200 products in many countries. DeWalt has a variety of products that come in different versions. But the main thing you should look for are products with XR technology which greatly improves battery life expectancy. With DeWalt, you are almost always on the winning side. DeWalt products are known for their quality over price ratio which gives you the best quality for a lower price. In the guidelines above we’ve given you information on which you can make a proper decision. Products above are the best of their class and will provide you a full experience while working with them.
What are the best DeWalt power tools?
It is hard to tell the best of the best since there are lots of products that DeWalt offers. Regardless, we can tell the best products in every type of use. The best DeWalt power tools of different types are mentioned in the top list. They came as a result of the quality over price ratio.
What is the price range of the DeWalt power tools?
Prices of DeWalt power tools can vary in price from 7000INR up to several tens of thousands of Indian rupees.