The category of Dell laptops with Intel i7 core are machines that are designed for power users. These laptops are best for business or academic users who need a fast-performing machine. All the generations of Intel i7 core processors assist with multitasking and running multiple programs at the same time. Most of these laptops are coupled with a powerful graphics card helping artists or designers create flawless content. Some of these come with built-in AI that customizes user experience. The Dell Optimizer is a first-of-its-kind built-in artificial intelligence platform that constantly updates itself with the user’s work style.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Dell i5 Laptops, Dell Vostro laptops, Dell Inspiron Laptops, i7 Laptops, i5 Laptops, Lenovo Laptops, Lenovo Thinkpad, Lenovo Ideapad, Acer Laptops, Toshiba Laptops, Asus Laptops, HP Laptops, HP i5 Laptops, HP Pavilion Laptops, Hp Elitebook laptops, HP Omen Laptops, HP Laptops under 30000, Laptops under 70000, Laptops under 60000, Laptops under 50000, Laptops under 40000, Gaming Laptops under 70000, Gaming Laptops under 60000, Gaming Laptops under 50000, Acer Laptop Batteries, Lenovo laptop Batteries, Dell Laptop Batteries, Hp Laptop Batteries in India.
Top 10 Best Dell i7 laptops in India-Buyers Guide
Features of DELL i7 laptop
- Several machines from the XPS, Latitude and Inspiron series belong to the Dell laptops, i7 category. Most of these are featured with display sizes of 31.75 cm (12.5), 33.7 cm (13.3), or 39.6 cm (15.6).
- Different models come with different features that may vary in Processor generation, Memory & Storage, Display, Graphics, etc.
- These Dell i7 laptops come with powerful features like up to 16 GB of RAM, 1 TB of HDD, more SSD, and Windows 10.
- Dell laptops are durable and it comes with a good warranty period though it is unnecessary for many users.
- Dell never fails their customers by providing great performance at a low budget.
- Its memory is also sufficient for your uninterrupted work. Its battery life has a duration of mostly 7-8 hours which is quite acceptable if it fits your budget.
- Moreover, some of its models with high resolution and a touchscreen display may fluctuate the battery life.
Types of DELL i7 laptops
- Dell comes with non-touchscreen as well as touchscreen laptops with an intel core i7 processor.
- The touchscreen models of Dell laptops are 2-in-1 machines that can be used as a laptop or as a tablet as well.
- This feature in the touchscreen laptops gives you the liberty to use it as per your comfort.
- The specifications of these laptops and their functionalities that differ in every model determine their prices.
- Dell provides variety in their laptops with every configuration so that they can satisfy their customers to the fullest according to their needs.
Buyer’s guide for DELL i7 laptop
- Before buying a laptop, you must be sure about how you will use it.
- Then only you can land to a laptop that perfectly fits your needs.
- You may buy for light usage like web surfing, mailing, drafting, or watching movies. Or you may be a medium user which includes, making research, editing photos or documents, and basic gaming. Or you can be a power user with content creation, lots of programming, or running heavy applications like Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc.
- A laptop’s performance depends on 6 main factors:
- RAM or Memory
- Graphics Card
- Operating System
- Other factors that may be taken into preference are display type, size, I/O ports, Weight, etc.
How to use the DELL i7 laptop?
- These i7 laptops are designed for power users with extensive graphics and creative work.
- The Dell i7 laptops come with a combination of powerful processors and high-speed memory and storage that make these machines a perfect fit for content creators and programmers to do their work without any difficulty.
- You have to get your laptop ready by installing the desired software according to your work and it’s ready to excel in your task.
- Depending on usage category, one may choose a perfect laptop from the below-listed models.
List of Top 10 Best DELL i7 laptops in India-Buyers Guide
1. Dell Inspiron G3 intel core i7-107508 10th GEN laptop
The laptop with great technology to rise high your gaming rank. It has 8 GB ram, 512 GB SSD, and a display of 15.6 inches.
- It has a gaming shift key that gives a turbo boost to activate dynamic performance mode.
- It has Nahimic 3D audio with a sound tracker.
- This is sleek and portable.
- Its battery backup is not good.
- The cooling fan is a bit noisy.
2. Dell G3 3500 intel core i7-10750H 10th GEN laptop
This laptop is committed to driving the world towards progress. It has 8 GB ram, 512 GB SSD, and a display of 15.6 inches.
- This has signature Alienware immersive audio technology.
- It supports Wi-Fi 6 technology.
- It has a fingerprint sensor.
- It is not a touchscreen.
- It does not have a type c port.
3. Dell DELL intel core i7-8565U laptop
This laptop is a great option for your business purposes. It has 8 GB ram, 256 GB SSD, and a display of 14 inches.
- This has an IPS LED-backlit touch display.
- It has upgraded 8GB ram to smoothly run applications.
- It has an inbuilt webcam.
- It does not have integrated graphics.
- The display is not significantly improved.
4. Dell Inspiron 15 5501 intel core i7-10657G7 10th GEN laptop
This laptop lets you be productive in whatever task you do. It has 8 GB ram, 512 GB SSD, and a display of 15.6 inches.
- It has a built-in lid sensor that powers up when you open the lid.
- This has a metallic body.
- It has an express charge that quickly charges your battery.
- It does not have a LAN port.
- It is not recommended for gaming.
5. Dell Inspiron 15 5593 intel core i7-1065G7 10th GEN laptop
This laptop allows you to enjoy your favorite shows or work more clearly because of its narrow borders. It has 8 GB ram, 1 TB SSD, and a display of 15.6 inches.
- It has a backlit keyboard.
- It has a fingerprint reader that lets you log in with a single touch.
- This has an expandable ram.
- It does not have a face unlock sensor.
- The camera quality is not good.
6. Dell Inspiron 5370 intel core i7-8550U laptop
This laptop gives you the crisp details of everything with its HD display. It has 8 GB ram, 256 GB SSD, and a display of 13.3 inches.
- It has an anti-glare finish.
- This has SmartByte technology that allows you to stream content over other applications smoothly.
- It has a Waves MaxxAudio pro that gives an enhanced sound quality.
- The graphic card is not added.
- Its ram is not upgradeable.
7. Dell Latitude E7450 Intel Core i7-5600U laptop
This laptop is portable for using it anywhere for your work. It has 8 GB ram, 512 GB SSD, and a display of 14 inches.
- It is lightweight.
- It runs smoothly and gives a great performance.
- This has sufficient battery life.
- It has heating issues.
- It lacks a webcam.
8. Dell Inspiron 7306 intel core i5-1135G7 11th GEN laptop
This laptop gives you the liberty to use it as a stand, laptop, tent, and tablet. It has 8 GB ram, 512 GB SSD, and a display of 13 inches.
- It has four different flexible modes.
- This comes with a dell active pen.
- It has face recognition and an IR scanner.
- It lacks a built-in Alexa.
- It has only one USB port.
9. Dell gaming-G3 3590 intel core i7-9750H 9th GEN laptop
This laptop is for the intensive gamers that have stylish look with a narrow frame around the display. It has 8 GB ram, 512 GB SSD, and a display of 15.6 inches.
- It has a 4-zone RBG illuminated keyboard WASD that lets you play clearly in low-light situations.
- Its quick charge feature does not interrupt your game.
- This has a dual-fan cooling system to keep your system responsive by spreading heat.
- It does not have HHD.
- It does not have a fingerprint sensor.
10. Dell Inspiron 7400 intel core i7-1165G7 laptop
This laptop has a combination of performance, responsiveness, battery life, and great visuals. It has 16 GB ram, 512 GB SSD, and a display of 14.5 inches.
- It is equipped with Wi-Fi 6.
- It has a lift hinge to better airflow that inclines the keyboard for typing comfort.
- There is a privacy shutter on the webcam for added privacy.
- It has soldered ram in the motherboard that cannot expand.
- The battery backup is not very pleasing.
Dell has launched different laptops for different types of users that perfectly suit their purpose. Dell always tries to give the best product to the users with the best specifications and features. The Intel Core i7 acts like the icing on the cake that just lets you work stress-free and more conveniently. However, the price may vary based on the type of laptop you buy. You can choose the one that fits your budget and do the needful task. Regardless of what sort of machine you are looking out for there is a laptop by dell that will be as suitable as the competition.
However, it can be challenging figuring out which dell laptop you must purchase because they have so many options to choose from. Additionally, dell also checks on its product of any heating issue and pays close attention to its ventilation to avoid heating. Whether you are a gamer or an office worker there is a laptop in the dell i7 series with the required features that fit your motive.
What is the price of the Dell i7 laptop?
The price range of the Dell i7 laptop is Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 2.35 lacs. The variation in the price depends on the quality, features, and specifications of every laptop.
Which is the best Dell i7 laptop to buy?
The best Dell i7 laptop is Dell Inspiron 15 5501 10th GEN touchscreen laptop. The design of this laptop is sleek and clean with diamond-cut edges around the touchpad, aluminum cover, and palm rest for extra comfort. It has an anti-glare with a wide viewing display and gives great performance with a good battery backup.