Having hot water available when you need it is vital for households. A market leader in geysers, Crompton produces top-class, reliable geysers to meet consumer’s needs. For over 75 years, Crompton continues to make a wide variety of water heaters. Each type of geyser provides water heating to suit your personal needs. They are easy to use, practical, and have a stylish design.
List of Top 10 Best Crompton Geysers in India
Features of Crompton Geyser
- Crompton geysers come with many features.
- Each geyser consists of a highly durable ABS tank that is rust-proof.
- Pre-set thermostats keep water heating constant and safe to use.
- A three-level protective coating helps prevent water mineral build-up.
- Immersion rod geysers have added safety features which include shock-proof plastic handles.
- When it comes to water backflow, an anti-siphon feature helps prevent unwanted backflow.
- Also, Crompton produces both portable and non-portable geysers.
- Another great feature of Crompton geysers is the energy-saving system, which helps reduce electricity usage to save money.
Types of Crompton Geysers
- The range of Crompton geysers available includes storage geysers and smaller instant water heaters.
- Storage geysers store a large amount of heated water, which is available when needed.
- They come as either gas or electric powered.
- With instant water heaters, there is no water storage, but instant water heating when switched on.
- Geysers that use immersion rods are cheaper than the other types of geysers.
- The rods heat the water directly in the tank.
- An electrical current runs through the rods, which heat the water.
- Tank size may also vary from small one litre tanks to larger 25-litre tanks in the Crompton range.
- The power required can range from 1000-watts to 3000-watts.
Buyers Guide for Crompton Geyser
- Buying the perfect geyser for your household shouldn’t be a tricky task.
- What you need to think about is your budget and the amount of water usage per person.
- Geysers come in many sizes, from small tanks for one person to large tanks for whole families.
- For energy saving, choosing an instant water heater might be better than a storage heater.
- Depending on the number of household members, consider the pressure and heating element.
- These factors depend on the water usage of household members and if you live ground level or higher up.
How to use Crompton Geyser?
- Heated water has many purposes, such as cleaning and personal care.
- A geyser provides heated water, either instantly or stored.
- In stored tanks, water flows by a dip tube into the tank.
- The water heats up by an element or gas burner and creates convection.
- The heat-out pipe takes the heated water to the taps for use.
- A thermostat adjusts the temperature, and a pressure valve keeps the pressure inside the tank the same.
List of Top 10 Best Crompton Geysers in India Buyers Guide
1. Bliss 3-litre Water Heater
The Bliss range from Crompton is powerful and an easy-to-use water heater.
- The bliss water heater has a level four safety valve
- It has 6.5 bar pressure is perfect for high rise buildings
- It contains a 3000-watt copper element
- It only has a two-year warranty
- The storage volume is low
2. Arno Neo Storage Water Heater
The Arno Neo range features a shock-proof element and a single weld storage tank.
- The tank has a single weld design and is rust-proof
- It has a shock-proof element
- The element has a nickel coating
- The Arno Neo only has level 3 safety features
- There is no energy-saving system
3. Solarium Qube Storage Water Heater
Here we have a 15-litre water heater with an energy-saving system.
- The Solarium Qube has an energy-saving system
- The element has a rust-proof coating
- It has a seven-year warranty
- It has an expensive price tag
- It only has level 3 safety features
4. Solarium Neo 3-litre Instant Water Heater
This Solarium water heater comes with anti-siphon protection and a pre-set control.
- It comes with a pre-set control
- The tank consists of thick stainless-steel
- It has fire-proof internal wiring
- The tank has a low holding volume
- This instant water heater only has a two-year warranty
5. Arno Neo ASWH-2115 Storage Water Heater
This Crompton geyser features a powerful 8-bar pressure system and polymer-coated tank.
- It has an 8-bar pressure system
- The storage tank has a magnesium anode
- The tank is corrosion-proof
- It has no energy-saving system
- There are no smart-LED dials
6. Solarium Vogue Instant Water Heater
Here we have the Vogue series with level 4 safety and a weldless stainless-steel body.
- It has level 4 safety
- The anti-siphon feature stops backflow
- It is made from high-quality, stainless-steel
- It does not have a glass-line coating
- There is no Smart energy-saving system
7. Solarium Neo 10-litre Storage Heater
The neo range in the Solarium series features an enamelled element.
- It has an enamelled element
- This storage tank has a 10-bar pressure system
- It features an energy-saving system
- The Solarium Neo does not have fire-proof wiring
- It is expensive compared to other products
8. Solarium Aura Storage Water Heater
The Crompton Solarium Aura range consists of a rust-proof ABS tank and features a thermal cut-off valve.
- It features a thermal cut-off valve
- The element is nickel coated
- It has a five-year warranty
- The safety features are only level three
- It does not have a magnesium anode
9. Regallio ASWH-1815 Storage Water Heater
The Regallio series from Crompton features a rust-proof coating and an adjustable thermostat.
- The Regallio series has a Smart energy-saving system
- It has a powerful 8-bar pressure system
- The tank contains a rust-proof coating
- It does not have level four safety
- It only has 2kW of power
10. Juno Storage Water Heater
The Juno water heater consists of a durable copper element and a rust-proof tank.
- The Juno water heater has automatic standby and cut-off safety features
- It has 8-bar pressure that works best for high rise buildings
- It contains energy-saving insulation
- The Juno water heater only has a two-year warranty
- It does not have a magnesium element
Crompton makes the finest geysers to suit any household need. The geysers come as storage or instant water heaters made from high-quality materials. Crompton geysers have many features and are available in many price ranges and warranties to suit all budgets. Be sure to browse the range of Crompton products when purchasing a new geyser.
Which is the best Crompton geyser?
The solarium series of Crompton geysers are some of the best water heaters available. They have the most features and come in a variety of tank sizes.
What is the price range of a Crompton geyser?
The Crompton geyser price can range from as low as 2000 INR to over 10,500 INR.