A crockery cabinet is a fantastic showcase. It acts as a perfect storage cabinet for the crockery. It is also a display cabinet for your classic crockery so your guests can have a look at your collection of utensils. An excellent-quality and stylish crockery cabinet allow you to keep serve-ware in full view.
There are multiple types of crockery cabinets that look extraordinarily beautiful in the living room or the kitchen. Buyers can select from single door, double door, and triple door Crockery cupboards. It also depends on how large your crockery collection is. Nowadays, there are so many types of Crockery cupboards available that it makes it easy for you to utilize crockery on a daily basis.
Top 10 Best Crockery Cabinet Designs in India
Features of Crockery Cabinet
There are multiple features of the Crockery cupboards.
- This cabinet consists of wooden or engineered wooden mainly.
- The wooden material gives it a classic and rustic feeling.
- There are multiple doors of the Crockery cupboards available.
- If you want a spacious crockery cabinet, you should choose a triple-door and large one.
- Likewise, there are multiple sizes & designs of Crockery cupboards available.
- There are also cabinets with wheels.
- Wheels make it easy to move the Crockery cupboard from one place to another.
- Depending on the color of your furniture and walls, you can choose from various colors of the Crockery cupboard.
- The kitchen Crockery cupboards are highly useful, practical, and super-quality.
Types of Crockery Cabinets
The types of crockery cabinets can be based on their color, size, doors, and material. Following are some of the types of the crockery cabinet based on their door
- There are also single-door crockery cases available.
- This is a special design of the crockery case for mugs and glasses mostly.
- It can also be used for storing the kitchen jars.
- There is also a double-door crockery case that is more spacious than the single-door cabinet.
- This is perfect for storing your crockery in the living room.
- There is a triple-door crockery cupboard that offers a large room.
- The triple-door crockery case offers great space for storing the crockery case.
Buyer’s Guide – Crockery Cabinets
Following are some of the top features that you should consider while purchasing a crockery cupboard
- First of all, you should consider the size of the crockery cupboard.
- There are small, medium, and large sizes available.
- You can also choose from single door, double door, and triple door cabinets. So, we recommend you determine the size first.
- The material of the crockery cabinet should be of excellent quality, durable and finished.
- The average-quality material warps and breaks soon.
- You also ask for specific dimensions of a wooden crockery cupboard.
- Multiple manufacturers are offering top-quality customized crockery cupboards.
Color of the Crockery Cabinet
- Color is also a major consideration.
- It either increases the appearance of the living room or spoils it.
- If you do not choose the perfect color, it will look like an “extra” piece.
- It should blend well in the furniture and theme of the living room.
Price of the Crockery Cupboard
- You should keep in mind that the average price of the crockery cupboard ranges between 15,000 INR and 17,000 INR.
Uses of Crockery Cabinet
- It consists of wooden or any other material.
- Its specific design allows you to store your crockery inside it.
- The cabinet has doors that let you open the door with great convenience.
- There are also some cabinets without a door.
- You can use them for storing mugs or glasses.
- The shelves-styled cabinets also work as the kitchen jar cabinet.
List of Top 10 Best Crockery Cabinet Designs in India
1. Swingzy Furnifry Wooden Wall Mounted Racks, Organizer, Shelf for Kitchen Storage Boxes (Brown)
Swingzy Furnifry is an excellent-quality crockery cabinet. You do not have to stand in the ceremony for assembling the kitchen storage box. It comes in a brown color that is exquisitely beautiful.
- It consists of the engineered wood.
- The kitchen storage boxes have a fast installation process.
- This Cabinet has open shelves. This makes it easy to keep and pick the jars.
- It is also quite easy to wipe clean the kitchen storage boxes.
- This is heavier.
2. Home Town Albert Engineered Wood Multipurpose Cabinet in Cherry Brown Colour
This is another amazing wooden multipurpose cabinet. It features a versatile and classic look, enhancing the overall look of your living room to a greater extent.
- The cabinet has a contemporary and modern cabinet.
- It consists of excellent-quality engineered wood, which makes it even more durable.
- This is a polished and multipurpose cabinet that comes in classic cherry brown color.
- This is an average quality product.
3. Angel’s Solid Sheesham Kitchen Crockery Cabinet in Honey Finish
Angel’s solid offers a rustic and top-quality kitchen crockery cupboard. It has a top-quality appearance as its doors are made of glass material.
- It brings a rustic and contemporary look to your living room.
- The glass is installed once the product has been delivered.
- The Angel’s Solid Kitchen Crockery cupboard has excellent craftsmanship.
- It weighs around 35 kilograms. So, it is quite difficult to move the kitchen Crockery cupboard.
4. Amazon Brand – Solimo Pavo Engineered Wood Bookcase (Wenge Finish)
Solimo is a well-known brand that has offered this top-quality engineered wooden bookcase. It has black color and glassy finish, which increases its overall beauty and quality.
- The Crockery cupboard has an elegant structure that makes it even more classic.
- It has a wooden frame that makes it eco-friendly and highly durable.
- Crockery cupboard is a low-maintenance crockery cupboard.
- It has smoother edges and a great finish.
- The Crockery Cupboard is only designed for indoor usage.
5. Drifting wood Sheesham Wood Bookcase/Cabinet with 3 Racks for Living Room in Honey Finish
This is another great cabinet case for the storage of crockery. It has three racks that offer great space for storing the utensils.
- This is a free-standing wooden crockery cupboard.
- It has an intricate design in its bottom storage boxes.
- The shelves have a smart design that offers a good and spacious place for storing the crockery.
- The knobs of the Crockery cupboard do not have a premium-quality appearance.
6. Anikaa Nexo Multipurpose Wooden Wall Mounted Organizer Racks/Wall Shelf/Kitchen Rack/Spice Shelf for Kitchen Storage Boxes/Kitchen Cabinet (Matt Finish, Wenge)
Anika Nexo offers a super-quality multipurpose kitchen rack. You can utilize this amazing crockery cupboard for storing glasses and mugs. So, you can take one new mug every day for making coffee.
- The Crockery cupboard has a rugged design and excellent matte finish.
- It is a perfect Crockery cupboard for the living room as well as kitchens.
- It is affordable.
- Buyers must assemble the product and install it themselves.
7. Style Well’s Abbey Solid Wood Book Shelf/Storage Cabinet/Kitchen Crockery Cabinet in Teak Finish
This is another amazingly stylish wooden kitchen crockery rack. It has excellent craftsmanship that comes in a pre-assembled case.
- The Crockery cupboard consists of the Sheesham material and highly durable fiberglass.
- Customization of the cabinet is also available.
- The manufacturer sends the crockery rack in a pre-assembled form.
- The back of the crockery cupboard has minimum thickness.
8. Kingwood Furniture Cabinet & Sideboard for Kitchen and Living Room in Sheesham Wood with Walnut Finish (Dark Brown) – Size 45 x 16 x 35 Inches
Kingswood offers a super-quality crockery cabinet whose every piece has its unique workmanship. Every part of the crockery cupboard has high-quality luster.
- Kingswood crockery cupboard is a sturdy and super-quality product.
- This is a highly useful crockery cupboard.
- It is capable of managing the weight of the crockery.
- The price of the crockery cabinet is a bit high.
9. ANGEL FURNITURE Portland Rosewood Kitchen Crockery Cabinet, Small (Walnut Finish)
Angel Furniture has offered a great-quality and elegant crockery cupboard. It comes in a walnut finish that has its unique beauty.
- It has a satisfactory finish.
- It has a good-quality appearance that looks super nice.
- This cupboard is quite easy to assemble the product and mount it on the wall.
- This is a small crockery cupboard.
10 Style Well Bernie Solid Wood Book Shelf/Storage Cabinet/Kitchen Crockery Cabinet in Teak Finish
This is a classic single-door crockery cupboard. The cabinet has glass doors that increase its overall rustic beauty. The teak finish of the storage cabinet also looks astonishingly beautiful.
- This is a seasoned product. So, the product does not warp or split.
- It consists of solid wooden material.
- It is lightweight and affordable.
- It is a bit difficult to open the doors.
The crockery cabinet is an essential furniture piece for every house. Sometimes, we collect so many utensils that the kitchen crockery cabinet does not hold the utensils. So, we recommend you choose the best-quality crockery cupboard that exudes excellent craftsmanship and workmanship. Before finalizing the crockery cupboard, read the buyer’s guide above and choose a cabinet that serves you well.
What is the size of the crockery unit of a modular kitchen?
The standard size of a modular kitchen crockery cabinet is 6×4 feet.
What is the best material for a crockery unit?
The best material for the crockery unit is wooden. There are also choices among wooden material. We recommend engineered and walnut material.
What is the lowest price of a crockery cabinet?
The lowest price of the crockery cabinet ranges between 15,000 INR and 17,000 INR.
Which are the best double door crockery units?
We recommend you the double door crockery cabinet by Home Town.