Cricket nets consist of either an artificial or natural pitch enclosed by a net that both bowlers and batsmen use in practicing their cricketing techniques. They are major tools in the armory of any cricket couch. The cricket nets enclose a cricket pitch on either side, another to the rear, and to the roof. The end for bowling is usually left open. Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Cricket Kookaburra ball, Cricket Balls, cricket bat and balls, Cricket Pads, Cricket Kits, Green Mats, Green Nets, Stumper Balls, and cricket bats in India.
Top 10 Best Cricket Nets in India -Buyers Guide
Features of Cricket Net
- One of the features that matter is the dimensions and size of a net.
- A good size suits the type of net you want to set up.
- The dimensions have to be accurate to erect and set it up.
- Another yet important feature is the thickness or netting.
- The quality of the meshwork done is very important as it determines the longevity and durability of a net.
Types of Cricket Nets
- There are two types: the practice nets and ball stop netting.
- Practice nets are suitable for both amateur and professional cricketing.
- They are suitable for match days and training sessions.
- The second type is the ball stop netting that is suitable for outdoor and indoor use.
- It is useable for training, in the backyard, or on the ground.
- It is robust to easily take the impact of a cricket ball.
Buyer’s guide for Cricket Net
- One of the most important factors is the size of the net.
- An important question here is whether you’ll opt for roofing or not.
- Make sure to get a net with the right dimensions so that you don’t find yourself shopping again.
- Another important consideration is the material and netting that a net has.
- Will it easily tear under impact by the cricket ball? Does it have the desirable netting?
How to use Cricket Net?
- The first step is to lay out your components, assemble the poles, and spread the net.
- Secondly, connect the 2 poles using a 10ft wire spreading the net over them.
- Attach 2 ropes on the corner of the net on both poles.
- Place and push into the ground the poles 10ft apart and secure with the pegs.
- Fold the net halfway and spread it over the nets.
- Repeat the process for the back pole.
List of Top 10 Best Cricket Nets in India-Buyers Guide
1. Netco Power Nylon Cricket Practice Net
Impex Perfection is the manufacturer of this product and is famous for its exceptional quality nets and accessories. Their nets have given them a name in the sports market that has put them on the map. Their quality is quite impeccable.
- It is of very high quality attributing it to high durability.
- Their nets have excellent shock absorption and bounce.
- The nets have excellent breathing ability.
- The material is very thin.
- It may be easily damaged by unfavorable weather conditions such as adverse sunlight and rain.
2. Nylon cricket Net by Elk Power
Raisco Nets Maker is the manufacturer of the Elk Power Cricket Nets. It is a product of nylon material.
- It is a very high-quality material.
- This is durable and resistant to unfriendly strains and environmental conditions.
- It has a competitive price range that is attractive to the majority of the market.
- Its material’s thickness is very thin.
- It may be short in length and its dimensions.
3. RAISCO Cricket Net Practice
Raisco Nets Maker is the manufacturer behind this product and the product has an impressive customer rating.
- It has a good length.
- This has a competitive price range.
- It is affordable to the majority of the market.
- Its thickness is reportedly very thin.
- It may at times not be properly stitched.
4. Toyshine 60ft *10ft Net for Practice (the roof is not included in the package)
Toyshine, in India, is the manufacturer of this high-quality product and has a 2.7 grams weight. They assure their clients a good time with their products since they are well tested to give the actual promised services.
- It is a high-quality product made with nylon material.
- It is useable in different places such as a balcony, the ground, and a park.
- The net is durable for protection from the birds.
- Some customers reportedly feel like the material’s thickness is too thin.
- One may unfortunately need more than one network to cover a single pitch.
5. PS Pilot 100ft * 10ft Cricket Net
Pilot Sports Company is the creator of these magnificent and high-quality cricket nets with a weight of 3kg. As one of the reputable companies producing Sports products, the high-quality standard is a sure bet.
- The net is of high-quality material.
- It is very durable and long-lasting.
- The net has good size and favorable dimensions for both amateur training and tournament matches.
- The packaging may at times not be good.
- The material used is thin.
6. Star Sports King Riyaan Cricket net (100 feet * 10 feet)
Riyaan is a well-known and reputable manufacturer under the Brand Star Sports King. It weighs 260 grams.
- It is has a high-quality standard with a material that is impressively thick.
- It is very strong and does not tear easily.
- Unlike most products in the marketplace, this net has the exact measurements as indicated in the description.
- It is not competitively priced and may not be affordable for the majority of the market.
- The price of the net is quite expensive.
7. Dixon 20*10 Cricket Net (with one side that covers the cricket net)
DHIR Sporting Corporation in India manufactures its cricket nets under the brand DIXON. It is from nylon and gives great service to its users.
- The net has a good and commendable thickness for practicing cricket.
- The cricket net has high and good quality and is competitively priced.
- It has a good package and was delivered in very good condition.
- The fastening rope is not of the best quality a customer would desire.
- The measurement may not be accurate as indicated in the description.
8. AMZ Sports Cricket Net for Outdoor Ground Sports
AMZ SPORTS NETS manufactures their cricket net using nylon as the primary material. The net has a thickness of 1.5mm and a size of 10ft. * 30ft. With them, you can rest assured that as a client, they work hard to put a smile on your face.
- It is reputable for having a high-quality standard.
- The thickness of the net is quite thick hence good for cricketing.
- The netting is neatly and perfectly done.
- The price is not competitive as it is on the high side.
- The net only covers one side, unlike other nets.
9. ILARTE Practice Cricket Nets (Multi Size – 42*10, 60*10, 100*10)
ILARTE manufactures their nets to leave their clients to be rest assured that they are very durable. It weighs 1kg 340g.
- Cricket nets have high durability
- The nylon material used is of high quality
- The nets are suitable for both home practice and tournaments.
- The measurement may not be accurate as indicated in the description.
- The material does not have desirable thickness.
10. ALVI Practice Cricket Net (Size 100*10)
ALVI is the manufacturer behind the amazing ALVI Cricket Net. It has an impressive 1.5mm thickness making it one of the best cricket nets.
- It has high-quality and well-done netting.
- The material has good thickness.
- The nets are reputable for their durability.
- The price is not competitive as it is on the higher side.
- The product is not competitively priced and most customers find it too expensive.
It takes a good eye to procure and purchase good and high-quality cricket nets. They are easily accessible for both home practice and tournament matches. Take your time and analyze what works for you in connection to the quality you are seeking and your budget. The information in this guide sets you in a more enlightened position to acquire a good cricket net.
What does netting mean in cricket?
Netting in cricket is the size and type of meshwork done by knotting together rope, twine, thread, or wire. Good netting is profitable as it can be very strong and can more than once.
Which is the best cricket net?
The best cricket net is one that is of high quality and has fair thickness. According to this article, the best cricket net is Netco Power Nylon Cricket Practice Net.
How much does a cricket net cost?
The cost of a cricket net depends on the quality, size, and Brand that has produced it. The cost of a cricket net in India has its price ranging between 150 and 17,325 rupees.