The storage of water in copper pots has a long history. Our ancestors used to store drinking water in copper vessels as it is full of benefits. It was stored in the pots for the whole night and was drunk in the morning to get many health remedies. It may sound old-fashioned but these copper pots are gaining popularity in the modern day. That day is not far away that you will get to see a copper pot in every household. People are exchanging their modern plastic or glass water vessels with copper pots for their health objectives.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best copper bottles, copper plates, Stainless steel dinner sets, copper glasses in India.
Top 10 Best Copper Pot in India-Buyers Guide
Buyer’s guide for Copper Pot
Copper vessels are not only filled with health advantages but they are also elegant. They can improve the look of your kitchen and home. If you are planning to get a copper pot to enhance your health and your kitchen too you need some guidance. The list of the things for considering before buying a copper pot is as follows:
- Copper pots have different designs and storage capacities. You can buy the copper pots according to the storage capacity that you need.
- The copper pots are a bit expensive but you have to spend only one time and get their benefits for a long time. It comes in different price ranges but once you know its benefits you will not regret buying it.
- It was dated back hundreds of years ago that drinking water stored in copper vessels keeps you healthy. So, this concept is not new and you can buy one without a second thought.
List of Top 10 Best Copper Pots in India-Buyers Guide
1. Copper Master hammered copper pots water storage with a free glass (5 l)
This is a hammered joint-less copper pot with an antique look. It has a height of 28 cm and a diameter of 18 cm.
- Copper regulates thyroid glands.
- It maintains the digestive system.
- The metal sheet is thick.
- You must wash it with your hands.
- Always use pitambari powder for cleaning the copper pot.
2. Shankar & sons hammered copper pots water tank with 2 free glasses (5 l)
The copper hammered water dispenser with 2 free glasses. It has a height of 24cm. The capacity of the glass is 300 ml each.
- It is manufactured of premium quality.
- It reduces weight.
- Copper makes your skin healthy.
- Do not dishwash the pot.
- Always air dry it.
3. Copper Aart printed copper pots water vessel with a free printed glass (5 l)
The beautiful peacock and floral printed copper pot and glass. Its height is 12.8 cm and its diameter is 15.5 cm.
- It is ideal to keep in the kitchen or in the living room.
- Copper improves brain health.
- It can be an ideal gift.
- Do not scrub with steel wool.
- Always use mild soap.
4. Indian Art Villa hammered copper pots water dispenser (16 l)
The lightly hammered round copper pot for water storage. It has a height of 16.6 inches.
- It prevents heart diseases.
- Copper fights fast aging.
- This fights anemia.
- Any hard scrubber should be avoided.
- It changes color due to oxidation.
5. Gangasagar hi-fi smooth copper pot water tank (16 l)
The plain shining surface pot without any joint. The height is 37 cm.
- Copper reduces arthritis pain.
- It helps in hypertension.
- It helps in reducing stomach acidity.
- It tarnishes after a while.
- Only store water in it.
6. CROCKERY WALA and COMPANY hammered copper water dispenser (16 l)
This is handcrafted copper pot made with pure copper. Its height is 35 cm.
- It is rust free.
- This is unbreakable.
- It is durable.
- Do not use harmful soap.
- Excess water should be wiped out.
7. PANCA hammered copper water tank with 2 sets of glasses (5 l)
This is a hammered copper pot along with 2 hammered glasses. Its height is 28 cm and the capacity of glass is 300 ml.
- It can last long.
- This is easily maintained.
- It is unbreakable.
- Use a soft cloth to wipe after cleaning.
- It needs gentle cleansing.
8. AEVLON smooth plain surface copper pot for water (12 l)
The plain traditional copper pot for your everyday use. This has a height of 30 inches.
- It has adequate storage for a big family.
- It improves your immunity system.
- Copper makes water anti-bacterial.
- Any liquid other than water can damage it.
- Always wash with copper cleaning powder.
9. ATOLL hammered copper pot water tank with 2 sets of glasses (5 l)
This beautiful hammered copper pot has a decent look. It has a height of 25 cm and it comes with two 300 ml glasses.
- This is leakage-proof.
- It improves red blood cell formation.
- Copper is environmentally friendly.
- Use a soft scrubber to avoid any scratches.
- Do not wash regularly with lemon and salt.
10. Taluka hammered copper pot water vessel (12 l)
The vintage-looking hammered copper pot for your kitchen. This has a dimension of 15.1×15.1×10.1 cm.
- It maintains cholesterol in the body.
- Copper has anti-inflammatory properties.
- It is easily cleaned.
- Avoid dishwasher cleaning as it may leave it useless.
- Water may leave stains if not wiped out.
Copper pots water is the best alternative to normal plastic bottle water. It keeps you hydrated and healthy too. So without wasting your time any further get the copper pot and live a healthy life.
What are the benefits of copper pots?
The metal copper has a great number of benefits that you cannot even count. If you drink water stored in copper pots it will have therapeutic benefits to your body and improve your health too.
Is copper pot cooking healthy?
Copper is one of the best conductors of heat. It also heats uniformly and stays warm for a long time. However, you cannot put directly your food inside a copper pot. It should be lined with stainless steel, tin, nickel or any other non-reactive metal to avoid toxicity. Hence, it is safe and healthy to cook in copper pots that are lined with non-reactive metals.
What is the price of copper pot?
The copper pot price can start with Rs. 1000 and ranges up to Rs. 6000 approx. The price depends on the quality and storage capacity of the copper pot.