A copper plate is not very common in the modern era but it was very popular in the olden days. The metal copper has a lot of benefits in it that we are not aware of. We can have the benefits of copper and get an ample amount of it in our bodies by using it regularly. Copper plates are a very good option to get the benefits of copper into our bodies. We can switch it with any modern utensils and have our meal in it so that we don’t miss out on any of its benefits. Also check the buyer’s guide for the best Stainless Steel Dinner sets, Copper jugs, copper glasses & copper pipes in India.
Top 10 Best Copper Plates in India-Buyers Guide
Buyer’s guide for Copper Plates
If you are bored with modern utensils that have less or no benefits in them then you need to change your kitchen utensils of any material with copper utensils. However, to buy the best copper plates you should always consider a few things to enjoy your meals and get benefits. The things that you have to be aware of are as follows:
- The design and size of the plate should be analyzed as the copper plates are of various use. Apart from eating you can also use it for Puja purposes so check if it fulfills the purpose.
- You should check the price of the plates as they are quite expensive but you can get some at a reasonable price according to your budget.
- Then, there is the thickness of the plate that is equally important to consider. The thicker the plates are the better it is determined.
List of Top 10 Best Copper Plates in India-Buyers Guide
1. Indian Art Villa finest copper made Puja thali (pack of 2)
This beautifully manufactured Puja thali gives you elegance during any festival when you use it.
- The quality of the plate is great.
- This is durable.
- You can use it for offerings during any Puja.
- It should be washed with hands.
- Do not use any hard scrubber.
2. Indian CRAFTIO genuine copper hammered plate for ancestral meals (pack of 1)
This is pure copper-made plate in a great hammered design for your kitchenware.
- The thickness of the plate is 2.5 mm.
- It is handmade.
- It is good for daily usage.
- It becomes blackish due to oxidation.
- Avoid using harmful soap.
3. SHIV SHAKTI ARTS hammered surface copper medium plates (pack of 1)
This copper plate gives ethnic experience by its Indian craftsman manufacturing.
- It has two layers of metal to keep food warm longer.
- Copper plates improve the digestive system.
- It enhances your memory power.
- Avoid scrubbing with steel wool.
- Always clean it with mild soap.
4. AIA ethical pure copper Puja thali
This copper thali is an incredible option for your Puja.
- This can be a good gift material.
- This is aesthetic.
- It improves the beauty of your Puja place.
- Clean it with copper cleaning powder only.
- Wipeout excess water in it.
5. Prisha India craft genuine copper smooth surface dinner plate (pack of 1)
This simple copper plate with some ripples on the surface gives it a vintage look.
- It purifies the blood.
- This increases the hemoglobin count in the body.
- This keeps you young.
- Do not dishwasher it.
- It tarnishes after a time.
6. KK Traders genuine hammered finish copper plate (pack of 1)
This copper plate has an antique finish that reminds you of your tradition.
- Copper metals are anti-oxidant.
- It regulates obesity.
- It maintains cholesterol levels.
- It loses its color in presence of oxygen.
- It should be cleaned gently.
7. Generic copper small puja thali (pack of 2)
This is a lightweight handy plate for everyday Puja.
- It is portable.
- You can maintain them easily.
- It is easily washable.
- It is thin so it may get dented easily.
- It requires gentle wash.
8. ROLIMOLI plain copper plate (pack of 1)
This is made up of pure copper with a modest and decent look.
- This is good for regular use.
- It is possible to use as a serving tray.
- It has many health benefits.
- Avoid putting sour food items in it.
- Cleaning in the dishwasher can cause permanent damage.
9. JGS copper plain puja thali (pack of 1)
This plate you do not want to miss as it is the perfect fit for your Puja.
- You can easily arrange all your Puja essentials on it.
- The copper of premium quality is used.
- You can use it for gifting purposes.
- It should be washed with powder suitable for copper only.
- Avoid scratches by using a soft scrubber.
10. SPS MARKETING reddish gold-copper dinner thali (pack of 1)
This simple yet traditional plate has all the things you want in your kitchenware.
- It regulates the immunity system.
- Copper prevents cell damage.
- It helps in the production of melanin as well.
- Regular washing with lemon and salt should be avoided.
- You should wipe it properly as water leaves spots in them.
If you are planning to switch your modern utensils with traditional ones you can get the guidance in this article. Copper plates have a lot of benefits. Nowadays it can not only give health benefits but also enhance the beauty of your dining table with beautiful designs. It may be a bit costly but it gives life-long benefits. So, without giving a second thought buy your favorite design and suitable size and enjoy its long-term benefits.
Is it good to eat on copper plates?
Copper has a lot of health benefits like boosting immunity, helping in digestion, antioxidants, slowing down aging, and many more. So, it is best to eat on copper plates and get its benefits.
What are copper plates used for?
You can use copper plates for eating purposes. You can also use it for performing Puja. It can be used as a tray for serving food too.
What is the cost of copper plates?
The price of the copper plates can start from Rs 150 and goes up to Rs 30,000 approx. The price depends on the quality and quantity of the plates and also on their durability.