The first computer was so big that it took an entire room to fit it. As technology has advanced through time, so has decreased the size of a computer. Now you can operate your computer just by placing it on your lap. The age of the desktop is almost over too. But you always need a good chair to work properly with a computer. Now you may wonder, with a laptop I can even work with it laying down on my bed. Well, too much comfort will ruin your mood at work and trust me, it is too distracting. That is why you need a proper yet comfortable computer chair to work for longer hours. Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Laptop stands, Wheel Chairs, Rolling chairs, and Executive chairs in India.
Top 10 Best Computer Chairs in India-Buyers Guide
Features of Computer Chair
- One of the most important features of a computer chair is the comfort it provides.
- It must suit your body so that you don’t end up getting a sore back.
- Some other features of a computer chair are adjustable seat height, wide armrest, sliding seat, lumbar support, etc.
- There are some chairs that have wheels under the legs so you can move without getting up from the chair.
- Some computers have recliners which are very convenient if your computer desk does not have a leg rest.
Types of Computer Chairs
Depending on the use and design, these are the most common type of computer chairs available in the market—
- Drafting chairs have comfortable leg rest.
- They are suitable for a stand-work table.
- These chairs have swiveling seats.
Mesh Office Chairs
- Mesh chairs are ergonomically built to ensure your comfort and working mood.
- They have a very relaxing seat and backrest.
- Kneeling chairs are suitable for people who have back pain.
- These chairs make you sit in a position that your legs form a V while you sit straight up.
Buyer’s Guide for Computer Chair
- A computer chair comes in a wide price range and there are many types of chairs as well. So you need to set your priority first.
- If you have a house full of people who have different heights, you should find a chair that is adjustable. So that even the children in the house can use that.
- You have back problems, find a chair that will help you sit straight.
- The armrest is a big help to support your arms when you are typing something on the keyboard.
- Many computer chairs do not come with headrests.
- It is not mandatory, but sometimes you may feel the need for it.
- So consider that too. When you go to the market to buy the chair, of course, test it.
- Sit on the chair and check the comfort level.
- Also, see if it swivels or the wheels move smoothly or not.
How to Use a Computer Chair?
- It is very much expected that your computer chair will have a height adjusting option.
- You should position the backrest by 100 to 110 degrees.
- And the height of the chair should be such that your eye will make a minimum 20-degree angle with the display.
- Also, make sure you have at least a 20-inch distance between the display and your face.
List of Top 10 Best Computer Chairs in India-Buyers Guide
1. AmazonBasics Low Back Computer Chair
The first product on our list is from AmazonBasics. Amazon provides free delivery on this product. It is very comfortable and is available in four different colors.
- It comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
- It can withstand more than 110 kg of load.
- This chair does not have any armrest.
2. SAVYA HOME APEX Delta MB Umbrella Base Office Chair
The Savya Home delta base chair can take up to 120 kg loads. The design of this chair is very aesthetic. The chair also has a wide armrest.
- This product comes at a reasonable price.
- It comes with a one-year warranty against breakage.
- You have to assemble the chair yourself.
3. INNOWIN® Jazz High Back Office Chair
This product from Innowin is the most expensive one on this list. The product weighs 17 kg which is comparably heavier than other products. It also comes with a one-year warranty from the manufacturer.
- This chair has a headrest.
- It can take up to 120 kg of weight.
- Way costlier than other similar products.
4. FURNICOM CHAIRS Armor mid-Back Ergonomic Office Computer Study Chair
This chair from Furnicom is made of nylon, Engineered Wood, Base Metal, Fabric, and PP. It has a very comfortable backrest. This product is very suitable for your office room.
- It has a cushion back.
- The design is simple yet ergonomic.
- The chair is built sturdy which might cause balancing problems.
5. AB DESIGNS DESIGNS STARTS HERE Office Chair
The AB Designs has come up with a computer chair that is very eye-pleasing. This chair weighs 10 kg and is built on a heavy mechanism base plate.
- It has a very stylish design.
- It has a down movement system.
- It has no leg rest.
6. Aliza Ergonomic Computer Home Desk Chair
This Aliza computer chair is available in a beautiful coffee-brown color. The product weighs only 5 kg and the dimensions are 54.9 x 61 x 104.4 in centimeters.
- This product is very lightweight.
- It is built ergonomically to relieve stress.
- There is no warranty on the product.
7. beAAtho Verona Mid Back Sturdy Metal Base Mesh Revolving Chair
The beAAtho Verona series computer chair can swivel a total of 360 degrees. This product is durable and long-lasting.
- This product is built of sturdy polymer.
- It comes with a one-year warranty.
- This chair has no headrest.
8. Idris Real Revolving Mesh Back Computer Chair
The Idris Real revolving chair has a backrest base of net material which will not make your back sweat. The seat is made with foam.
- This product comes with a one-year warranty.
- It is a mesh chair so the design is ergonomic.
- It needs basic assembly.
9. TIMBER CHEESE Moon Ergonomic MESH Chair
If you are looking for a good chair with a low budget this one might be it. Timber Cheese has come up with a revolving computer chair made with the finest materials and of a greats design.
- This chair comes at a reasonable price.
- It has two strong plastic armrests.
- The pushback cannot be locked.
10. HOF Mesh Computer Chair
Another product from Hof is on this list. This computer chair is very modern looking which will add a very new look to your office or study room. This chair is available in 4 different colors.
- There is no assembly required.
- The product is very durable.
- Costlier than other similar products.
So, this was our article on computer chairs. We hope this article will work as an excellent buyer’s guide for you. Also, don’t forget to sit straight when you are working for long hours. It will relieve you from pain and stress. Take care!
What is the price of a computer chair?
The computer chair price starts from 1000 INR and can reach up to 10,000 INR.
What is the most comfortable computer chair?
Steelcase Leap Chair is considered to be the most comfortable chair in the market right now.