While military boots were traditionally designed and made for the military, these shoes have slowly become trendy and more mainstream. Many retailers will now sell these boots regularly. And it’s not just because they’re trendy. These combat boots also have features to them that people may want shoes. For example, these boots are great to wear in different climates, like jungles, deserts, rocky and uneven places. For this reason, many hikers land up going for these boots sometimes instead of hiking shoes.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Military shoes, Converse Shoes, wildcraft shoes, Quechua Shoes, Loafer Shoes, High Ankle shoes, Crocs sandals for Women, white sneakers for Women, Bata shoes for women, Sparx running shoes, running shoes, Adidas running shoes, Under Armour Shoes, Sega running shoes, Puma Running Shoes, Nike shoes, Lotto shoes for men, Lee Cooper shoes, Bata shoes, Metro Shoes, Lotto Shoes, Stockings for Winter, winter shoes, Boots for Men, HRX Shoes, Mochi Shoes, Skate Shoes, Bata slippers, slippers for girls, Nike slippers, Ladies chappals, Military shoes, Metro Shoes, & Mochi Shoes, etc.
Top 10 Best Combat Boots in India-Buyers Guide
Features of Combat Boots
- The most important feature of any military boot is that it’s made from leather.
- Whether manmade or genuine, if it’s not made of leather, it’s not seen as a proper military boot.
- The sole, however, can change from boot to boot, but most keep to using rubber soles.
- Another feature most military boots have is ankle support.
- This means that the shoe protects your ankle while you’re walking on uneven terrain.
- The idea is to help prevent and stop most ankle sprains and injuries from happening while you’re walking.
- You can still get injured, however, the likelihood of that happening is heavily decreased.
Types of Combat Boots
There are a few types of military boots out there.
- Most are based on the shoe itself and how high it comes up your leg.
- The first main type is the short ankle boot.
- These are the most common you’ll find in shops and retailers.
- As the name suggests it’s a boot that comes up just above your ankle.
- High ankle boots are another type.
- They go up much higher than your regular military boot and have a little more protection.
- Finally, you also get knee-high military boots.
- These are more for fashion and are normally for women.
- You do also get different military boots based on different parts of the military like the navy and air force etc.
Buyer’s Guide for Combat Boots
- When buying military boots, it’s best to decide what you want them for.
- If it’s for causal wear and to use for day-to-day tasks, buying a super expensive boot is not the way to go.
- You can opt for boots that are more for casual wear than for military purposes.
- If you’re looking for boots that have shock resistance etc. you may have to look into the proper military boots.
- There is a wide range of them, each with many great features. It’s best however to choose one that will suit all your needs.
How to Use Combat Boots?
- Wearing these shoes is like wearing any other boot.
- The only difference is that most are lace-up boots, meaning you have to tie up shoelaces to secure them around your foot.
- You do, however, get zip-up boots, with the zip being normally on the side or back of the boot.
- Additionally, when wearing these boots, it’s best to wear socks with them.
- Ankle socks are best when wearing these boots, but you can also wear other types of socks.
List of Top 10 Best Combat Boots in India-Buyers Guide
1. CARRITO Women’s Boots
These synthetic leather boots come in black color. The soles are polyvinyl chloride, however.
- Comes in various shoe sizes.
- The shoes are durable
- Comfortable to wear throughout the day
- Design is for adult women only
- Material may crease
2. WWOODTOMLINSON Men’s Boots
These microfiber boots come with a rubber sole. They’re black and are lace-up boots.
- Lightweight and slip resistant
- Is comfortable to wear no matter where you wear them
- Has cradled support to protect you from getting sprains and injuring yourself
- The smallest size is 8 (UK size)
- Is only for adult men
3. PARA TROOPER Men’s Leather Boots
These leather boots have a cotton inner lining and the soles are polyurethane. They are black and are lace-up boots.
- Has a comfortable grip
- Uses quality materials and is long-lasting
- Protects your ankle and has a design that helps to prevent most ankle sprains
- These shoes are more for causal occasions than for military purposes
- The smallest size is 7 (UK size)
4. KRAZY SHOE ARTISTS Men’s Jungle Boots
These men’s boots have a rubber sole and come in black color. They’re lace-up boots and come in different sizes.
- Designed with ventilation to drain any moisture
- Padded insoles
- Is lightweight
- Comes in men’s sizes only
- The shoe is wide
5. BLINDER Men’s Boots
These leather boots have a polyurethane sole. They’re black and are lace-up boots.
- Is comfortable
- Has a padded tongue and collar and a leather toe cap
- You may need to break into the shoes before they get fully comfortable
- Doesn’t come in a size 8 (UK size)
6. LIBERTY WARRIOR Men’s Boots
These genuine leather boots come with a polyurethane sole. They come in black color and are lace-up boots.
- They have a high ankle design for anti-skid
- Excellent shock absorber and is acid resistant
- The sole is slip resistant
- Takes some time to lace the shoes together
- Not made for doing ordinary day-to-day tasks
7. FW-16 Men’s Boots
These manmade leather boots have a thermoplastic elastomer sole. They are lace-up boots and come in black color.
- Has a comfortable and secure fit to it
- The outsole is anti-skid and water resistant
- Uses high-quality materials
- Limited sizes
- It May be more expensive compared to other products
8. GENERIC Para Commando Chain Boots
These men’s boots are lace-up boots. They come in black color and are made of genuine leather material.
- Comfortable fit
- Uses high-quality materials to make it
- The soles are slip resistant
- Has specific cleaning instructions that you need to follow regularly
- Has a formal/ business design to it
9. CATWALK Women’s Boots
These leather boots use manmade materials. They are black and have a lace-up boot design for them.
- Comes in various sizes
- The heel is a block heel, making them easy for anyone to wear
- Uses good quality materials to make the boots
- Has a pointed toe which may make the boot uncomfortable to wear
- Designed for adult women only
10. DIRTY LAUNDRY Women’s Roset Boots
These leather boots have zip and are black. The sole uses synthetic materials.
- Both girls and women can wear these boots
- They are comfortable to wear
- Uses high-quality materials
- The soles sometimes do wear away
- As they got up to your knee, they may not fit around your leg too well, depending on the size you get
Overall, these shoes are not only stylish but also practical. They can help make daily life easier and sometimes even help protect your foot and ankle from sprains and injuries. Many are also shock resistant with some even having a toe cap to stop bad injuries from happening on your toes when they are impacted.
1 – What are combat boots good for?
Other than for military purposes, these shoes have a wide range of times and places you can also wear them. They include hiking or outdoors, office, casual, formal, and when you’re walking around uneven places.
You can also use them in most environments and climates, like jungles, deserts, and rocky places. This of course will depend on the shoe brand itself.
2- Which combat boots are the best?
There is no best one as there are many brands and makes. Most retail markets nowadays have shoes designed for style and comfort. Others, like the ones you’ll find at outdoor equipment stores, will follow the more traditional route of how the shoe was originally designed for.
3- What is the price of the combat boots?
Depending on what the shoe has to offer, the prices will normally range. Most shoes will just have the design and style. Others on the other hand will have ventilation for sweat and shock resistance as well as other features needed by these shoes.