A cold press juicer works better with leaves, like spinach, kale, and more. This is the more efficient, sophisticated, and easiest way to make juices. Keeping all the good stuff inside the liquid. Also, check the buyer’s guide of the Best Food Processors & Hand Mixers brands in India.
Recent studies affirm that having a fresh glass of juice in the morning will improve your weight loss, will help you, and boost your immunity. Also will help with cancer prevention and do a full cleanse to your system. You have so many options to choose from. Besides, who does not enjoy a good, fresh juice the first thing in the morning?
Top 10 Best Cold press juicers Brands in India
Features of Cold press juicers
- A cold press juicer is a grinder, it uses a slow method called mastication to process fruits and vegetables in a way they don’t need to be heated.
- Cold press juicers are becoming a necessity in your kitchen, a cold press juice squeezes your fruit or vegetable instead of chopping it off in tiny pieces.
- To use it you might have to prep the ingredient beforehand, this is a slower but more efficient system in which you will enjoy all the vitamins and nutrients the ingredient can give you.
- A regular juicer works so fast that heats a lot of the ingredients, which helps to oxidation, owning a cold press juice will help you keep all the vitamins without being ruptured, the flavor will be enhanced as well.
Types of Cold press juicers
- Cold press juicers are all over the market nowadays, they are the new trend, a lot of companies are making an effort to jump onto the trend and expand their business to new horizons, you can find a lot of different styles out, that will differ from one to the other depending on the RPM, color, sizes, and shapes.
- Consider how much juice you will want to prepare for the day, which will be decisive in terms of buying a cold juicer.
Buyers Guide – Cold press juicers
- Cold press juicers will improve a lot your health if you plan to use them daily, and as an easy way to bring fruits and vegetables into your diet, you will want to have one.
- The first thing you need to keep in mind is that this is not a cheap kitchen gadget, you can compare it to a centrifugal juicer.
- This can be an investment in the end.
- There is a lot of options for you to choose from, based on your need you want to explore, take a detailed look at which is the best kind for you.
- You will have vertical options, compact ones, heavy-duty made out to last, and keep working even if it is a lot to press.
- If you are only looking to have one for your personal use, consider looking over online and find an affordable cold press juicer.
- Also, keep in mind the whole cold press thing is considered more a process than a machine itself, so you will find that every single one will accomplish the “slow juicer” tag, you just need to pick the one who will be best to be incorporated onto your daily routine.
How To Use Cold press juicers
- First, you need to identify the components of your press juicer, after that, place the housing or auger housing onto the motor base, this can variate depending on which brand or type of juicer you own.
- Then you need to place the juicing screen into the housing, make sure is located correctly.
- The auger goes inside the Juicing screen.
- After that, you need to place the feeding chute, make sure it clicks to secure it.
- The next step also depends on the brand you own.
- Some juicers will have one feeding tube, others will have two, the pulp and juicer outlet, so make sure you place the feeding chute below them, avoid making a mess.
- Place the fruit or vegetable as a whole or chopped, you can add celery, apples, or even a leafy green like kale and obtain the juice.
- After you use it and clean it, you just need to unlock and separate the whole auger house along with all the pieces, separate them and wash them onto the sink.
- Is easy to clean and wash away pulp residues, or if you want to deep cleanse it use a brush or a sponge.
List of Top 10 Best Cold press juicers in India-Buyers Guide
We are bringing you the best 10 options to buy your new cold press juicer
1. Kuvings B1700 Professional Cold Press
This juicer carries great design and functionality.
1. Able to cold press from fruits to nuts.
2. Large feeding tube.
3. Almost noiseless.
4. There is no need to cut fruits.
1. You will find a little bit of juice left on the pulp, more in soft fruits.
Amazing and unique design.
1. Easy to assemble.
2. Low noise in terms of pressing.
3. The easiest to clean.
1. You will need to take out the seeds of fruits before pressing them.
2. Durability is not the best.
The antioxidize queen, great design to keep in your kitchen.
1. Can use it with frozen fruits and vegetables to make smoothies.
2. Completely noise-free.
3. Can be used for heavy and commercial duties.
1. Seems like the quality of the jars it came with is questionable.
Good juice and great design combined.
1. Easy to operate and clean.
2. Good amount of juice extracted.
3. It cames with only 4 parts, so attachment is intuitive and easy.
According to the reviews, there is not an issue with this cold press juicer.
This cold press juicer offers you a simplistic design to match your kitchen.
1. Minimum waste and more juice.
2. Good for everyday use.
1. The biggest issue may be customer service.
Easy juice extraction, child safety included.
1. Smoothie extraction tool included.
2. Great design, body is made out of a leathery material.
3. Vegetables and fruits go on the machine with no issue.
4. It has the largest feeding tool.
According to the reviews, there is not an issue with the cold press juicer.
7. Balzano ZZJ827M 180-Watt Cold Press Slow Juicer
Juice max, warranty, and really pretty design.
1. Not only press juice and smoothies, you can also make vegetable dips.
2. Plastic made out of great quality.
3. Came with a cleaning brush.
1. It seems you can get defective parts.
8. Hurom Plastic & Stainless Steel Hp-Iid12 150-Watt Cold Press Juicer, Ivory
With 3 lovely colors available, this is a really pretty design.
1. Easy to clean.
2. Quality, the pulp comes out dry and barely with any juice inside.
3. compact, lightweight and combine in any kitchen design.
4. Lowest RPM.
1. Feeding tube is too narrow.
Unique design, great capacity.
1. Easy to operate.
2. Easy to assemble.
3. Efficient, you will have press juice in no time even if is low RPM.
1. Costumer service is not the best experience.
10. AGARO – 33293 Imperial 240-Watt Slow Juicer with Cold Press Technology
Made out of stainless steel, power, and design combined.
1. Assembling is easy and intuitive.
2. Made with good quality pieces.
3. Great quantity of press juice.
4. Delivery is really fast.
According to the reviews, there is not an issue with this cold pressing juicer.
As you can see, owning a cold press juicer is a great way to improve your health, your habits and even reduce the time you consume cooking by replacing a meal with a nice juice. It can be a little pricy but is completely worth it, you can find a lot of options online, easy to use and maintain. Consider adding a cold press juicer to your kitchen gadgets.
Is a cold press juicer better?
Indeed it is, as the name indicates when you use a normal centrifugal machine it heats the product, fastening oxidation in it. A cold press juicer helps to keep almost intact all the enzymes and vitamins on it.
What is the difference between a cold press juicer & a normal Juicer?
A cold press juicer differs from a centrifugal machine in several aspects, first one is speed, even if you need to wait a little bit longer with a cold press juicer, results will be better as they squeeze fruits, vegetables, or any product to keep their properties intact.
Which is the best cold press juicer to buy in India?
The Kuvings Evo-Series Professional, along with the HESTIA APPLIANCES Nutri-Squeeze seems to be the best option out in the market.
What makes a juicer cold press?
Accordingly, the most significant feature that a cold press has is no blades, it is a system that will squeeze the product to obtain the juice.