Coffee mugs have been a staple at every home all around the world. It is used for hot drinks and is usually made out of ceramic that can withstand hot temperatures. Coffee mugs are always in season and you can never have too much of them.
With such a versatile cup, you can use it for both hot and even cold drinks that are also safe to heat in the microwave without it being broken. Today, mugs are popular giveaway tokens for birthdays, weddings, and corporate events. Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best steel teacup sets, Teacup & saucers sets, tea powders, Girnar Tea, Tata Tea, Brooke bond Red Label Tea, Coffee Machine, Milk Powders, Coffee Table, Tea Glasses, Teapoy, Masala tea powders, Green tea, Coffee Powders, & best tea glasses in India.
People usually customize their mugs and every time there is something popular, people will print it on their mugs to commemorate something special or meaningful to them.
If you are one of these people, surely enough you have given a coffee mug as a gift to a family member, friend, or loved one at one time or another.
Top 10 Best Coffee Mugs in India
Buyers Guide – Coffee Mug
When choosing a new coffee mug whether it is for your home, office, or travels, you have to think about how much you are willing to spend and if you are using it long-term.
If you are taking your coffee with you to work or will be travelling and want to cut on your waste, stainless steel mugs are the best choice.
- Some cheap mugs could break easily and it is like throwing away your money.
- Take time to sit down and do some research so that you are fully aware of the product before purchasing it.
- Although this might sound a little extra, you need to be smart on where to put your money for every purchase is an investment.
- So if you will be using the mug at home, you could purchase the ordinary coffee mugs or the ceramic ones for they are cheap yet durable enough to withstand hot drinks.
- And if you want to go a little extra if you have guests over, the glass coffee mugs are a great choice for it will not only withstand hot drinks but you could put cold drinks in there too.
- Lastly, do not forget to read reviews of the products you are about to purchase because reviews of other customers are a big help in decision-making.
Features of Coffee Mug
Most often, when we choose a coffee mug, we choose the design and the size of the mug. But there are other features of a coffee mug you should know to consider for your next purchase.
Below are the features of a coffee mug:
- The shape of your coffee mug influences the aroma and flavour of your drink.
- Determine its headspace and the angle of the drink when you tilt your mug because it gives off a different experience with your drink.
- It is also important to know if your coffee mug could retain heat in a given time
- So you could fully enjoy your hot drink and it would not break when there is too much heat.
- You have to make sure the materials used to create the coffee mug are durable and heat resistant.
- Also, you will be spending money and you should know that this particular mug will last long.
Types of Coffee Mugs
In the market today, there are tons of different types of coffee mugs that will get you confused.
Below are the most common types of coffee mugs:
Ceramic Coffee Mugs
- These mugs are the most common and widely used coffee mugs anywhere.
- Also, these are the most durable and cheapest out of all other types of coffee mugs.
Glass Coffee Mugs
- These mugs are somewhat quite expensive in comparison to ceramic mugs.
- They can be used for both hot and cold drinks and are mostly found in cafes or restaurants.
Stainless Steel Mugs
- These mugs retain more heat to ensure that your drink stays warm and is still good to drink even after long hours.
- These are also unbreakable and can be used when travelling.
How to use Coffee Mug
Even though there are a lot of different types of coffee mugs in the market today, their sole purpose is for you to drink your hot beverages without any problem.
Below is how to use coffee mugs:
- After purchasing your mug, the first thing you need to do is to thoroughly clean your mug and sterilize it after washing.
- You can never be too safe.
- Prepare your hot or cold drink as you always prepare it.
- If you will be heating your drink in a microwave, make sure you are only using the ceramic or glass coffee mugs.
- Stainless steel mugs are not suitable for microwave ovens.
- If you are not heating your mug in the microwave and have prepared your drink in a separate container, pour the contents into your mug and enjoy your drink.
List of Top 10 Best Coffee Mugs in India Buyers Guide
1. Clay Craft Coffee/Milk Mug 390 ml/8.4cm:
This is a famous brand because it offers versatile and durable ceramic wares that will last long.
- The Clay Craft coffee mug colour of the print is great
- The size is also great
- Delivery time is fast
- Some deliveries have defective products
- After one use, the mug has visible cracks
2. iKraft “You are amazing just the way you are” Printed White Mug:
The long-lasting print of this mug will get your mornings to a great start with relatable and funny sayings on both sides of the cup.
- The price is worth it for the product delivered
- Also, the quality is good for the price
- With one or two uses, the print wears off
- The design is printed in a plastic film that is wrapped around the mug which gets damaged easily
3. Indigifts Ceramic Mug – 1 piece, Beige, 330ml:
Celebrating milestones and other important occasions could be more enjoyable when you have your Indigifts ceramic mugs that are personalized to the very last detail.
- This comes with freebies
- It can be washed hand or machine washed
- Environmental friendly
- Easily breaks especially when in transit
- Some packages do not have freebies
4. SATYAM KRAFT Ceramic Coffee Mug – 1 piece, White, 350 ml:
This mug is best for gifts and souvenirs for anyone you would want to give it to. It is made of high-quality materials.
- This is a large size for a standard coffee mug
- The packaging and the whole is environmental friendly
- It can easily break especially when you have it delivered
- It is not suitable for children because it is heavy
5. iKraft “Motivational Quote” Printed 11oz Coffee Mug:
If you are looking for a gift for a loved one that you want to personalize to fit their personality, iKraft will give you the best quality coffee mugs.
- This is great both for your home or office
- It is a good product when it comes to its price range
- the print fades easily and could be unrecognizable after some time
- the pictures online are very different from what you will be receiving and it can be deceiving to buyers
6. Satyam Kraft Sleeping Panda Ceramic Mug with Lid and Spoon 300 ml:
With a 3D panda, lid, and spoon, you are set to make your favourite beverages and drinks using this one-of-a-kind mug.
- A great steal especially for gift-giving
- It has great insulation and will keep your coffee hot even after a few hours
- Delivery time is slow and will not arrive on the expected date
- It could get broken easily
- The price point is not worth the product
7. S&E’s Microwave Safe Ceramic Made Coffee Mugs, Yellow, 275ml:
Handmade to perfection, these mugs are durable and microwave safe, which is great for all coffee lovers out there.
- Packaging for delivery is great which ensures the product will not get broken
- Safe to put in the microwave and will not easily break
- The item is quite expensive.
8. Anwaliya JOVE Series Ceramic Mugs 250 ml (Random Color):
These fun-coloured mugs will surely brighten up your day as you sip your coffee and start your day right.
- Handmade, food-grade reusable, and microwaveable
- It is made without any chemical process
- The picture is very different from the actual product and it is disappointing
- Very pricey compared to the quality
9. iKraft Ceramic Mug – 1 Piece, White, 325 ml:
The perfect gift is now attainable because you could personalize these mugs and send them to your family, friend, or co-worker and make them feel special.
- This mug is well packaged by the seller to ensure the safety of the product
- And the print is of good quality
- The print easily smudges off after a few washes
- A bit pricey for the quality
10. SAYTAM KRAFT Ceramic Mug with Lid – Random:
With a mug with a lid and a timeless design, you are sure that your gift will be greatly appreciated by the receiver.
- The size of the mug is huge
- It has a great design and the overall price is good for the product quality
- With a few uses, it cracks and is dangerous to use especially when a hot drink is inside
- The print is low quality
There are tons of products in the market today and choosing wisely is very important. Reading each review for a product you are considering buying will greatly help in the decision-making.
You could easily cross off items that do not have the best reviews so you could spend your money on the best product available. Always be smart with your decisions and get the best out of your money each time.
1. Why you should never wash your coffee cup?
If you are the only one using your coffee cup and you do not use cream or sugar, then it is okay not to wash your cup. Your germs from your saliva will not harm you in any way.
2. What is the difference between a coffee mug and a coffee cup?
A mug is a type of cup that is used to drink coffee. Cups are smaller and are better for drinking teas and are always paired with a saucer. Mugs are bigger and may not have any handles because they will not be hot to the touch.
3. Is porcelain or ceramic better for coffee mugs?
Both are suitable for coffee mugs but both are also different. Porcelain is great if you want to get fancy and have money to spend but if you are looking for a cheaper yet durable coffee mug, ceramic mugs are the go-to.
4. Are coffee mugs made in China safe?
This always depends on the quality of the product but there has been a reputation when it comes to products made in China. Most products they have are cheap yet with a few uses, get broken easily.
5. Can you pour boiling water into bone china?
Never pour boiling water into bonne china. These pieces are delicate and can only withstand a certain temperature. Make sure you cool your water first before pouring it into bone china.