Today, all of us have a really busy schedule in life. We have to struggle a lot daily to catch up with the world. There is a lot of competition and chaos. We are all running in the race of life to grab better opportunities. This can cause a lot of stress and other problems such as a headache. Grabbing a cup of coffee in such a busy world is often a great idea. It helps you keep the tiredness away. Coffee can also give you relief from a headache. Whether it is at your home or your workplace, coffee can be a life savior if you’re having a bad day. Manually preparing coffee can be time-consuming. It can also be a disaster if you’re not great at the kitchen. You can end up ruining your day even worse. So getting you a coffee machine can be a great idea.
Top 10 Best Coffee Machine Brands in India
Features of Coffee Machine
- If you are a coffee freak, you know the time that goes into the kitchen if you try to prepare coffee manually.
- It takes a lot of your time every day.
- The coffee can also turn out to be ill-flavored if you’re not great at the kitchen. Also, you can’t manage the time to grab a coffee from a shop every day.
- It also consumes time from your busy schedule.
- So whether it is at home or in the workplace, getting a coffee machine can be a great idea for you.
- A coffee maker can save some of the money that you would spend on coffee each day.
- You can make a filter coffee, cappuccino, or anything as per your taste preferences.
- You can get your cup of coffee ready just by pressing a mere button.
- Also, if you want to adjust your calories in your coffee, a coffee machine allows you to do so.
Types of Coffee Machines
- There are a lot of varieties in terms of coffee machines.
- The most popular type of coffee machine is the drip coffee maker.
- Another one is a single-serve coffee machine.
- It is cheaper and serves coffee for one person at a time.
- The French press coffee machine is also one of the most commonly used coffee makers.
- It allows you to make your preferred coffee more convenient.
- Aero press coffee maker allows you to make Americano and espressos easily.
- There are various types of coffee makers available in the market.
- Cold brew coffee maker, espresso coffee maker, stovetop coffee maker, grind and brew coffee maker are a few to name them.
Buyer’s Guide – Coffee Machine
- There are many fishes in the sea if you’re looking towards buying a coffee maker machine.
- Many brands, many models, and many varieties in terms of features are available in the market.
- This gives you a wide range of options.
- But at the same time, it can cause a lot of confusion for you.
- You might mess up your head while selecting an appropriate coffee machine for yourself.
- So there are some of the features that you need to look after while searching for a nice coffee machine.
- At first, you need to look for a model that fits your preference for coffee.
- Some of the models can make general coffee only while some of them can make espresso, cappuccino, Americano, and most of it.
- Go for the device that can be more suitable for you.
- It would be better to prefer a coffee machine that can serve at least two cups of coffee in one go.
- This can be helpful in case a guest comes over.
- Look for nice build quality and make sure the machine is durable.
- Check for a nice brand name and a warranty period.
- It makes the machine more reliable.
- Look for a coffee machine that best suits both your budget and your preferences.
- Also, make sure to check for the product reviews before buying them.
How to use Best Coffee Machine?
- Many people might think that using a coffee maker can be quite complex. But in reality, it is not.
- You can easily operate your coffee machine.
- Based on the model, the working mechanisms of the coffee machines are different.
- But they usually come with an instruction manual.
- You can read the manual and easily operate the machine.
- If in case the manual is missing or you need a detailed description, you can simply surf the internet.
- There you will find varieties of articles and tutorials.
- Many coffee machines work by using a simple switch and some additional buttons for additional features.
- Some of them use all sorts of coffee while some of them use only powdered coffee.
- So you just feed the ingredients into the machine and turn the switch on.
- You will have your coffee ready within a matter of minutes.
List of Top 10 Best Coffee Machine Brands in India
1. Bialetti Moka Express 3 Cup Espresso Maker
It is a stovetop coffee maker that provides you a nice coffee.
– It is easy to use.
– It has a nice build quality.
– The cost of this espresso maker is slightly higher.
2. InstaCuppa French Press Coffee Maker
This is a nice French press coffee maker to give you tasty coffee within minutes.
– It is affordable and nice. This machine also comes with a warranty.
– It has a 4-level filtration system that makes your coffee even better.
– It is made up of glass. So the durability is questionable.
3. Morphy Richards New Europa 800-Watt Espresso and Cappuccino 4-Cup Coffee Maker
This coffee maker allows you to make a huge variety of coffee as per your preferences.
– It has a heat-resistant carafe.
– It comes with nozzles like a milk frothing nozzle and turbo cappuccino nozzle. This allows you to make various types of coffee.
– It is overpriced as far as the features are concerned.
4. Philips HD7431 / 20 760-Watt Coffee Maker
This coffee maker is nice and easy to clean.
– It has a drip-stop feature that allows you to interrupt the coffee brewing.
– It is a branded product and comes with a nice warranty for two years.
– The price can be reduced in terms of the features provided.
5. Preethi Café Zest CM210 Drip Coffee Maker
It is a nice, attractive, and efficient coffee machine for tasty coffee.
– It comes with a water level indicator and an anti-drip system.
– It has a heat-sensitive thermal fuse. Also, it is very easy to use.
– The price of this machine is slightly higher.
6. Black and Decker Appliances DCM25-IN 330-Watt 1-Cup Coffee Maker
It is a single-serve coffee maker machine.
– It has a nice space-saving design. This won’t occupy more space in your kitchen.
– This machine is easy to operate. It makes a decent cup of coffee.
– It can have problems with durability.
7. Preethi Drip cafe Coffee Maker (White)
It is an easy-to-operate coffee maker that can get your coffee ready in a matter of minutes.
– It is made up of stainless steel and heat-resistant plastic.
– It has a nice build quality and is durable. This machine comes with a warranty.
– The price is slightly high. Other features could be included in this price range.
8. Electric Kettle 2 LTR Automatic Multipurpose Large Size Tea Coffee Maker
It is a multipurpose kettle that you can use to make coffee as well. This can make a general cup of coffee.
– It had a nice build and it is durable. This machine has a nice and strong handle as well.
– It is easy to clean and operate.
– The price of the coffee maker is too high. You can find some branded coffee machines with really good features at this price.
9. InstaCuppa French Press Coffee Maker 600 ml
It is a nice and portable coffee-making machine. This machine has a nice filtration system and is made up of nice material.
– It has a 4-level filter system. This makes the coffee free of sediments and tastier.
– It has a borosilicate carafe. The carafe is heat resistant and contains measurement markings.
– It is a fragile coffee machine. Thus, it should be handled with a lot of care and caution.
10. Amazon Brand – Solimo Zing Coffee Maker
This coffee maker is very easy to use as well as operate. It meets all the basic requirements of a coffee maker and provides you a nice coffee. Thus, it is a nice product at a decent price range.
– It brews good quality coffee. The efficiency of the machine is nice.
– It has a nice design. The measurement level is also available for better usage.
– The carafe is quite delicate. So you should be very cautious and responsible while handling it.
A coffee machine can be of great help to you if you cannot survive your day without coffee. It can be helpful during traveling or at your workplace as well. A coffee machine offers you great advantages in terms of coffee making. It can make you a wide variety of coffee as per your preferences. And you can also control the number of calories that you consume. All in all, coffee machines are very useful. You can get one for yourself today in a decent price range.
- Which is the best and cheap coffee machine?
While there are various options for you in the marketplace, the best coffee machine for you depends upon the type of coffee that you prefer. You can get an all-in-one coffee machine or you can get one as per your requirements. As far as the price is concerned, you can consult the list above. It includes some great coffee machines in an affordable price range.
- What is the general price of a coffee maker?
The price of the coffee maker depends on the brand and model that you buy. Generally, you can get a nice coffee maker for around 1500 to 2000 rupees.
- How to use a coffee machine?
Using a coffee machine is very easy in most models. The coffee machines usually come with an instruction manual to help you use them easily. If in case you don’t get a manual, there are other ways too. You can surf the internet and you will find a lot of articles and video tutorials. They will help you to use your machine accurately.