A chest of drawers or a dresser or a bureau has several parallel or horizontal drawers. Chests of drawers store clothes books and other items in the house. They can have any number of drawers. These days have changed because people are looking for ways to get more organized. The drawers are a vital option to solve such issues. Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best wall shelves, side tables, bookshelf, Sofa cum bed & Wooden beds in India.
Top 10 Best chest of drawers in India
Features of chest of drawers
- The chest has a bunch of drawers.
- These drawers come in different numbers and formations.
- Many designs are available as a result.
- The top platform is another important feature.
- Many people use this as a holder for different things like computer monitors.
- Other features are the drawer holders.
- These holders contain rails, grooves, or no grooves through which drawers run.
Types of chest of drawers
- Bachelor’s Chest: The Bachelor’s Chest carries a simple design. The chest has a single column of drawers.
- Gentleman’s Chest: The gentleman’s chest’s drawer column has a big vertically-oriented cabinet door. This is to provide plenty of room to store suits and all other types of clothing.
- Standard Vertical Chest: The vertical chest is taller than the standard drawer chest. The chest comes with a column-shaped piece of furniture like a cupboard.
Buyer’s guide for chest of drawers
- The key thing to consider when buying drawers is their carrying capacity.
- In order to store many items, you need a larger chest.
- The layout of the drawers is another key.
- Drawers are made such that they provide a low or high platform.
- This is when you need a chest to double up as a table.
- You are buying drawers, but remember that you shouldn’t forget the fact that some of them are heavy.
- If you are a fan of light things, go for those that are light.
How to use a chest of drawers?
- The chests of drawers have several drawers.
- When assembled, you can put your clothes, books, and any other items in the drawers.
- You can open the drawers by pulling them out.
- You can then close them by pushing them back into their holder.
- we should follow safety measures.
- Some chests work well indoors and outdoors while others don’t.
- The main key to long-term use of the product is how you use it, so handle it carefully.
- You will mainly keep the chest indoors as provided.
List of Top 10 Best chest of drawers in India-Buyers Guide
1. Sorbus Dresser
Sorbus Dresser drawers have 9 drawers and work well in many places, including an office.
- Works well and is multipurpose allowing for use in very many areas.
- The drawers’ manual is quite come easy to understand
- Come with light and easy-to-carry components.
- Cannot accommodate very many items.
- The top platform holds only small items.
2. VIKI chest of drawers
VIKI drawers are made of Engineered Wood and have five horizontally parallel drawers.
- Can take in a large number of items.
- The drawers contain rails and rollers that ease pulling.
- A detailed installation manual comes with the product.
- Can be spoiled by water.
- The manual carries hard concepts. You’ll need a technical person.
3. Gocosy Omni Chest of Drawers
This chest is made of Sheesham wood with eight drawers for you to keep your things. It is also held up by four legs.
- It comes already assembled, so no need to waste time.
- Contains water-proof surfaces.
- The drawers provide easy assembly.
- The drawers require soft handling.
- The chest provides an unstable form as it stands on four small legs.
4. Ikea MALM chest
Ikea MALM chest drawers have only two large drawers with a firm base.
- Come easy to assemble.
- They are durable.
- The drawers come with light and easy-to-carry items.
- Carry a few items.
- The drawers take a long to assemble.
5. Shagun arts chest of drawers
These drawers are made of Sheesham wood and are five in number.
- The assembly manual comes with the product.
- The drawers can stay durable for a long.
- They can hold many items, saving you the need to buy two of them.
- The drawers fit into main bedrooms, so no freedom for you.
- Its assembly is difficult.
6. Ikea Kullen chest of drawers
Ikea Kullen’s chest has two drawers and a flat base. The chest is not a very large piece, yet it does well.
- Comes light and is easy to carry.
- The drawers provide multifunctional usage because you can turn them into a table.
- The manual comes with it to help you with assembly.
- The piece carries a few things requiring more than one for many things.
- The drawers come with difficulty to assemble.
7. Furniseworld Wooden Storage drawer
Furniseworld wooden storage drawers are five and made of Sheesham wood. Two small drawers on top of three large ones.
- Comes already made, so no work for you.
- The big drawers store a bunch of items.
- Can be used for a long time.
- The drawers add more weight.
- Come with non-waterproof surfaces.
8. Unitek Furniture Antique standing chest
The chest has five drawers made of Sheesham wood and stands flat on the floor.
- The drawers accommodate many items.
- Shipped pre-assembled for you.
- The drawers contain grooves for easy use.
- The drawers provide functionality mainly for the living room.
- Works indoors only.
9. Wood Dekor Lexus drawers
The chest has eight drawers, six small and two big ones made of Sheesham wood with great stability. The chest is also a good platform table.
- Takes in a lot of clothing and items.
- The drawers come light-weighted.
- The drawers come when they have already been assembled.
- Cannot be used for outdoor activities.
- The drawers provide limited functionality—only made for the bedroom.
10. LifeEstyle-com Drawers
These drawers are Sheesham-made. The chest has six drawers. It has three small drawers, two medium drawers and one large one.
- Used in different areas like the bedroom and the hallway.
- The drawers are large, making them a great option.
- The product is long-lasting.
- The drawers are relatively heavy.
- The drawers also don’t slide so easily.
People don’t like organizing their bedrooms and houses due to the lack of adequate tools. The chests provide you with a great opportunity to organize all your clothes and keep your room free from clutter.
What are chests of drawers used for?
The chests are mainly used for storing and organizing clothes and any clutter in the house.
How tall is the chest of drawers?
The chests are waist-size though some are shorter or taller.
How much do the drawers cost?
The chests cost between 3000 and 18000 rupees although prices may vary. The variations come because of quality or additional designs.