Charms are a part of jewelry- They are hanging ornaments used in bracelets, necklaces, and earrings. People wear charms for beauty purposes. Certain people may use them to ward off bad luck. Charms are used to symbolize certain events in people’s lives and remind them of what they have gone through. They also show the personality of the person wearing them. Most charms are handmade from wood, ceramic, glass, metal, and other materials.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for Eyeliner, Makeup Kits, Maybelline Eyeliner, Best Makeup Kits, Ghungroo, & Makeup Brushes set.
Top 10 Best Charms in India
Features of Charms
- The shape of the charm varies from the manufacturer. A lot of charms have heart shapes. Customers may ask for customized charms.
- The quality of material used in making charms must be high- A high-quality trinket will serve the customer for a long time.
- The type of materials used to make charms should be nickel free-It should be skin-friendly to avoid any skin rashes or allergies.
Types of Charms
- Cutout charms are cut from the object- They are in the form of a line of the material.
- Bead charms have holes on both sides-these holes allow chains, wires, or strings to go through.
- Flat charms have smooth flat sides-They might have designs on the surfaces.
- A flat back charm has one side with a three-dimensional design while the other side is smooth and flat. The backside lies flat on either the neck for necklaces or the wrist for bracelets.
- Hollow-back charms have a three-dimensional front, while the back has nothing. It is hollow but not flat.
- Three-dimensional charms are entirely solid-They depict designs as real objects.
How to wear charms?
- When wearing flat back charms, ensure the flat side lies on the skin, then close it.
- This applies to necklaces, bracelets, and anklets. For earings, the flat side should be at the back.
- In a hollow back charm, the part should lie on the skin.
- If a string or elastic string is used, gently push the charm bracelet up your palm until it reaches the wrist.
- When using shoe charms, press them against the shoes for some seconds to hold.
Buyers Guide for charms
- Before you go charm shopping, you must decide the type of charm you need and for whom.
- Sellers sell trinkets in sets. Pick a set that meets your needs.
- There are a lot of varieties to choose from.
- Check the type of material of the charm and the paint used on them.
- Buy a set that fits your budget to find value for your money.
- If you intend to purchase your charms online, you have to skim through the reviews-This saves you the trouble of a poor purchase.
List of Top 10 Best Charms in India-Buyers Guide
1. JIALEEY Wholesale Bulk Silver Charms
The charms are for necklaces and bracelets. The pendants are of metal.
- The set has a hundred pieces to choose from.
- They are made from high-quality metal.
- They are easier to use and perfect for DIY use.
- The set might have one or more charms that are alike.
- Some of the charms may miss leaving customers unsatisfied.
2. KeyZone Wholesale Mixed Charms
It is a set of 100 pieces of charms. It is perfect for DIY jewelry projects.
- It has charms of different sizes suitable for necklaces, dangles, and bracelets.
- The charms suit girls, women, grannies, and also men.
- The charms are of an alloy of metals which makes them durable.
- It does not come with a chain to hold the charms.
- It does not offer value for money if some charms go missing upon delivery.
3. Yellow Chimes Bracelet
It is a Harry Potter-themed bracelet specifically for women. Its material is lead and nickel-free.
- It is skin-friendly as nickel and lead-free products have been used to make it.
- It adds beauty to the bearer. This has pretty charms.
- It is suitable for all age groups.
- It requires high maintenance. A dry and soft cloth is needed to clean it. Store in an air-tight bag.
- It may fade if in contact with sweat, water, or liquid cologne.
4. SATYAM KRAFT Vintage Assorted Metal Charms
It is a set of approximately thirty pieces of vintage charms. It has multiple uses.
- They are useful for making anklets, bracelets, wedding decorations, dream catchers, decorative zippers, and other DIY crafts.
- It is inexpensive. It gives value for money.
- They are beautiful and of high quality.
- It cannot come in contact with soap.
- It is hard to get customized pieces in one set.
5. Crocs Unisex-Adult Shoe Charm
It is a set of 5 shoe charms specifically for crocs. They are not water-resistant.
- They make crocs beautiful and unique.
- Those are unisex and thus suitable for both males and females.
- They are a variety of shoe charms. There is something for everyone.
- They are only for crocs.
- It is costly for a rubber product.
6. Jiali Q Mixed Color Zinc Alloy Enamel Charms
The material is zinc alloy and enamel. They are approximately fifty charms in the shape of lightning.
- They are long-lasting. Zinc alloy is a durable material.
- There are a variety of colors to choose from.
- They are lightweight and hence comfortable to wear.
- There are cases of charms missing upon delivery.
- It is expensive for a set of fifty charms.
7. Honbay Enamel Red Heart Shaped Charms
The set has approximately forty pieces. Charms are suitable for necklaces, earrings, and DIY crafts.
- Hornby charms have multiple uses.
- They are tiny, lightweight, and easy to use.
- Alloy and enamel are high-quality materials used to make these charms.
- It is available in one colour. There is no variety to select from.
- The golden shade fades when in contact with sweat or soap.
8. Auveach Set DIY Enamel Charms
It contains colourful mixed pendants. It is a set of nearly 31 pieces.
- It is ideal for birthdays, Halloween, valentine’s day, and mother’s day.
- Auveach charms have unique designs that are creative and meaningful.
- The charms have a lot of uses. They offer room for creativity.
- A buyer is limited to purchasing a maximum of five sets.
- The cost of these charms is high.
9. ARTIBETTER Clay Heart Charms
It is a set of approximately eighty pieces. They are of clay.
- They have a hole to allow strings to go through. They are easy to use.
- Those are perfect for teaching art and craft to children.
- They are perfect to use to bond with family.
- The number of charms delivered may be less than the order.
- The price is expensive to some buyers for the product’s size.
10. STAR WORK Resin Shoe Charms
The set has charms of different shapes and sizes. They are for shoes and bracelets.
- They are not only useful for shoes but also bracelets and hair clips.
- They are suitable for kids. Charms are resistant to abrasives.
- They are durable. They are perfect gifts, especially for children
- They can be a health hazard to small children if stored incorrectly. Children may swallow because the charms look like candy.
- In some cases, the charms may be less than what is displayed.
Charms are beautiful and meaningful objects. They add beauty to objects and give meaning to experiences in people’s lives. Many types of charms come in different sizes, shapes, and colours. When going charm shopping, it is good you find value for your money by analyzing the product before purchase. I hope you find this helpful when going charm shopping.
What are charms in jewellery?
A charm is a piece of dangling jewellery in form of gemstones, metals, glass, and other jewellery materials. They are mostly found in necklaces, earrings, rings, and bracelets.
What are charms used for?
They are used for beauty, for symbolizing different events and meanings to the wearer.
What is the cost of the charms?
Charms can cost as low as 9 to 800 Indian Rupee. The price depends on the size of the charm and the material used to make it.