An activated charcoal face wash mainly serves the purpose of cleansing the face and drawing toxins from it. Thus it has a detoxifying effect. Many problems affecting the face are often due to the toxins that build up there. That is usually the ultimate cause of things like blemishes, pimples, blackheads, and so on. So the way to effectively solve that problem is by using a face wash product with detoxifying effect. And this is where the charcoal face wash comes into the picture. While most other face wash products only act superficially, this goes deeper: drawing toxins that are far beneath. By cleansing and ridding the skin of toxins, it also ends up giving it a bright look. In other words, it makes the skin grow, with a nice radiance.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Aroma Magic Face Wash, Ahaglow Face Wash, Himalaya Neem Face wash, Neutrogena Face Wash, Biotique Facewash, Clean and Clear Face Wash, Ponds Face wash, WOW Face Wash, Salicylic Acid face wash, Face Whitening Creams, Beauty Creams, Foundation creams, Tea Tree Face oil, Cleansing Milk, Multani Mitti Face packs, Papaya Face Packs, Banana Face Packs, Face Packs, Neck Whitening Creams, Fairness creams, Amla Powder, hibiscus powder, Whitening body lotion, Oxybleach, Bleach creams, Fem Bleach, Skin whitening Creams, Underarm whitening creams, winter creams, Face Razors, Bathroom mirrors, Beard Wax, Beard Combs, Hair Packs, Hair combs, Hair spa Creams, Herbal Hair oils, Hair Sprays for Men, Hair spray for women, hairdryers, hair curlers, Hairbands, Hair shampoos in India.
Top 10 Best Charcoal Face Wash Products in India
Features of Charcoal Face Wash
- The charcoal facewash has a remarkable skin-unclogging capability. So it cleanses the skin deeply, removing not just the dead cells on the surface, but also the deeper toxins.
- Further, the charcoal facewash has a pimple removal capability as a key feature. Thus it works very well for people who struggle with acne problems.
- On yet another level, the charcoal facewash has an oil-control ability.
- Another key feature that draws people to charcoal facewash is its radiance-inducing capability. In simple terms, inasmuch as it is able to remove toxins from the skin, it thereafter makes the skin glow brightly.
Types of Charcoal Face Washes
- There is a charcoal facewash that comes in cream form. Then there are charcoal face washes that come in gel form. Also available are those that come in liquid form.
- There is a charcoal face wash for men. Then there is a charcoal facewash for women. There are also unisex charcoal face washes: for use by women and men.
- There are face wash products in which activated charcoal mainly is present alongside natural extracts (such as aloe vera). Then there are face wash products in which activated charcoal mainly is present alongside synthetic ingredients (such as salicylic acid).
Buying Guide for Charcoal Facewash
- Firstly, you need to consider how much actual efficacy the face wash product you wish to buy has. To get insight into this, you may need to go through reviews from people who have previously used it. Or just go through its list of ingredients, to know how much efficacy it is likely to have.
- Further, consider the main outcome you wish to get as a result of using the face wash under consideration. Whether it is pimple removal, skin brightening, acne healing or anything else, identify the main outcome you desire. Then find out which of the many face wash products containing activated charcoal is best suited to give that outcome.
- Your budget may come into the picture too. It will tell you what charcoal face wash price you can afford, and what is beyond your means. Ultimately, you need not buy a particularly costly face wash: but just one that is effective.
How To Use Charcoal Facewash?
- Usually, you have to start by splashing some water onto your face. You do this apparent ritual with the simple objective of making the face wet – hence receptive to the face wash.
- Next, you need to get the face wash from the tube or bottle containing it, onto your hands.
- Once the face wash is on your hands, you need to move the hands back and forth. You do this in order to turn the face wash into foam.
- The next step is to apply the face wash foam onto the actual face. You do this using the hands—being careful to actually massage the face wash foam in.
- Then let the face wash stay on the face for like one minute (or slightly longer, depending on the specific product). Thereafter, use plenty of water to rinse it off: leaving your face cleansed and detoxified and hence refreshed.
List of Top 10 Best Charcoal Facewash Products in India Buyers Guide
1. Beardo Activated Charcoal (Anti-Pollution) Face Wash
This product is ideal for men. It comes in a 100 ml tube.
- Highly effective at combating acne
- Helps to control skin oil
- This is a fully vegan product
- It has some perfume (which not all may like)
- The 100 ml volume runs out after quite a short while
2. WOW Activated Charcoal Facewash
Comes with beads made of activated charcoal. Suitable for use as a cleanser or as a mask.
- Gives a flawless complexion
- Comes at a quite low price
- Contains no parabens and no sulphate
- It has a somewhat gritty texture
- The structure of the tube containing it is rather basic
3. The Man Company Activated Charcoal Face Wash (for Men)
Ideal for all skin types. Comes in 100 ml volume.
- It has a very deep cleansing effect
- The price is quite low for a product of this quality
- It comes in excellent packaging
- A single tube may last for quite a short while
- Takes several applications to start showing results fully
4. Pond’s Pure Anti-Pollution Charcoal Facewash
Comes in gel form. The quantity is 200 grams.
- It is very easy to apply
- 200 grams quantity is likely to be long-lasting, before running out
- This face wash product has a decent safety profile
- Only works best for normal skin type
- Some may find the price for the 200 grams package a bit high
5. UrbanGabru Charcoal Face Wash (for Men)
Contains apple cider vinegar (alongside activated charcoal). Promises a skin rejuvenation effect.
- The effects of using it start showing up after just a short while
- This is an easy-to-use gel
- It contains no parabens and no SLS
- The quantity is only 120 grams
- Can cause considerable discomfort if it gets into the eyes
6. Pavitra+ Organic Charcoal Acne and Pollution Control Face Wash
Contains aloe vera, activated charcoal and vitamin E, among other ingredients. Ideal for a regular detox routine.
- It has an anti-ageing effect
- This is an organic product
- Works well with almost all skin types
- Volume is modest, at only 100 ml
- Comes in liquid form (which some may not easily figure out how to use)
7. The Moms Co. Natural Clay Face Wash With Activated Charcoal
Ideal for use on normal to dry skin. The volume is 100 ml.
- Has a good exfoliation effect
- This is an almost wholly natural organic product
- Contains no mineral oil or sulphates
- It has no scent
- The price for this face wash may appear a bit high
8. Mamaearth Charcoal Face Wash
Comes in the form of oil in a bottle. The volume is 250 ml.
- It has good antioxidant properties
- This face wash also hydrates the skin
- The price is reasonable for a 250 ml volume
- Some may find it rather mild
- Requires regular usage for a proper and lasting effect
9. Jovees Herbal Activated Charcoal Face Wash (For Men)
This is a highly effective detoxifying face wash. The volume is 120 ml.
- It is rather easy to apply on the face routinely
- Price should be affordable by most
- It is an alcohol-free face wash
- 120 ml volume can only last for so long
- May take a while for its usage effect to fully manifest
10. Oxyglow 7 in One Charcoal Face Wash
What you get here is a pack with 2 tubes of face wash. The quantity of product in each tube is 100 grams.
- This is an almost fully organic face wash
- It is quite good at fighting the germs that cause acne
- Works for both men and women
- Can have a nasty effect on the eyes (if it gets into them)
- Its applications require at least 2 to 4 minutes (for massaging it in)
Using a charcoal face wash product, you can get a radiant, youthful, and rejuvenated facial appearance. This guide can come in handy while shopping for the best charcoal face wash products in India.
Can I use charcoal face wash every day?
It is best to use it between once and three times per week, rather than daily.
Which is the best charcoal face wash?
One that has good cleansing efficacy, is easy to use, and gives long-lasting benefits.
Is charcoal good for face wash?
Yes, activated charcoal is good in face wash products, as it helps in removing toxins among other things.