In these modern days, people are shifting to ways that suit them and their needs. Halogen lights were an ordinary choice for people, but their disadvantages were many. LED lights are modern with a futuristic look. They not only add beauty but also help drivers at night. They cover more ground than the usual lights. Many car owners opt for LED lights because they are economical, have a long lifespan, and convert electricity to light. You can install these lights inside the car, in the headlights, or on the doors of the car. Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Wall Lamps, Pendant Lights, Garden Lights, Hanging Lights, Decorative Lights, LED Torch lights, Chandelier Lights, Rechargeable emergency lights, LED Tube lights, solar street lights, and best solar inverters online in India.
Top 10 Best Car LED Lights in India-Buyers Guide
Features of Car LED Lights
- Colors-There are bulbs with one color while others have more. Everyone has their options.
- Lumen output: Lumen is for measuring the amount of brightness from a bulb. The bigger the bulbs, the higher the lumen output.
- Beam pattern: There are legal and illegal patterns.
- Working temperature: Some of the LED lights produce a lot of heat, which increases the temperature in the car. High working temperatures may melt plastic things that are around.
- Installation-The LED lights are easy to install. It takes about 30 minutes.
Types of Car LED Lights
- They are more illuminating, thus making it easier to see in darkness.
- They increase safety when there is fog and it does not blind other road users.
Matrix LED lights
- These are safety headlights.
- They dim when there is an oncoming car.
- Still, they cast a high beam of light on both sides of the road.
- These lights have one bulb that casts a low beam and a high beam.
- This is an economical bulb.
- It involves only separate bulbs that cast different beams.
- When one is on, the other one is off.
How To Install Car LED Lights?
- For the headlights and rear lights, ask a professional to install them for you. Most car owners buy interior LED lights. They are easy to install.
- The first step is to unbox your lights and then clean the surface.
- The lights have an adhesive to help them attach to the surface. The adhesive does not hold so you have to use double-sided tape.
- Connect the lights to the energy source. Finally, try out the lights and clean them.
Buying Guide for Car LED Lights
You have to consider the following before buying a car LED light:
- Functionality-Unlike normal lights, these bulbs have other functions. Choose a bulb that will give you an advantage. Some lights have sensors to detect the headlights and rear lights of other cars.
- Their cooling temperature capacity: since they produce heat, each light has a cooling temperature. Select one that cools faster.
- Available space in the car-Some car headlights is too big. Make sure you buy a light that can fit in your car.
- The budget-Buy a light that meets your needs and you can afford.
- The vent in the car-Ensure your vent is functional to cool the air due to the heat from the lights.
List of Top 10 Best Car LED Lights in India-Buyers Guide
1. AutoBizarre 12 LED Multi-Color Music Controlled Car Light
It works well in all types of cars. It is sound-activated and comes with wireless remote control.
- It has a nice brightness.
- The price is pocket-friendly.
- They are easy to install. You just stick it with the provided adhesive.
- The music buttons may not function as desired.
- You have to buy double-sided tape to hold the lights for a long time.
2. SONSOU Set Of 2 Sequential Flow Universal Ultra-Fine Car LED Strip
You can install them on drums and the headlights of a bike. They are rainproof, anti-rust, shockproof, and dustproof.
- They save money as well as energy. They have a low power consumption.
- They are thin and you can choose your desired length.
- These lights bring positive energy to a car.
- Some buyers say that the quality is poor.
- Others complain that the lights stopped working after a small use.
3. GoMechanic Atmosphere Lights Car LED Lights
This third light is lightweight with sound sensors. It has many colors and comes with wireless remote control.
- It comes with wireless remote control. This makes it easier to turn off and on.
- It is suitable for all cars and tracks.
- They are great for DIY projects.
- You may receive an incomplete package. Some strips may be missing.
- The remote stops working after some time.
4. Parcit 4 x 9 LED RGB Car Interior Decorative Light
This is a sound-activated strip of light that comes with wireless remote control. They are for the car interior, especially under the dashboard.
- They are sound activated, you do not need a switch button.
- They make the interior of your car beautiful.
- This strip of light is affordable to all clients.
- The brightness is too low for some customers.
- It may cause accidents if you install the wires in the wrong way.
5. AUTOPOWERZ Car Interior Decorative Light Floor
This light has a wireless1R remote control. It is suitable for the interior and exterior of any car.
- They are compatible with all types of vehicles.
- They are easy to install.
- They add beauty to the interior and exterior of a car.
- You may receive a faulty remote or the strips.
- It has weak adhesives. You have to buy double-sided tape.
6. Rawat Strobe Lights 8 LED
They are red and blue flash police warning lamps. They provide safety in hazy weather conditions.
- It has low power consumption and produces 12 volts of power.
- They are stylish.
- They come with four suction pumps for mounting.
- These lights are unsuitable for private cars.
- You can find some damage on the strip of lights.
7. Generic-ATMOSTPHAR-LIGHT LED DC 12V
This is a multi-color plastic car strip. It is suitable for the interior of a car and comes with a switch button.
- They do not consume a lot of energy.
- They add beauty and bring a nice aura to the car.
- It has many colors to choose from.
- Some of the customers complain that the lights do not function as said in the package.
- The lights do not change with the music.
8. FABTEC Car Led 90CM Rear Windshield Light
They are red safety warning lights with heat-resistant material. These lights are energy-saving and easy to install.
- You can use them for a long period of time.
- These lights light up immediately.
- The heat-resistant material helps to prevent accidents.
- The adhesive provided is not strong enough to hold the lights.
- Some clients complain that the brightness is not enough.
9. Automaze Red/Blue 8-Led Car Dashboard Light
It is suitable for the front and the back of a car. The output power is 8 watts.
- They are compatible with all cars.
- The package has four suction pumps to attach to the dashboard.
- It is easy to install.
- The suction power only lasts for a short time.
- It is unsuitable for daylighting.
10. Sulfar 2 Pair(4 PCS) Universal Car LED Lights
These last ones are door opener lights for safety. They are waterproof and suitable for any car.
- They are waterproof. Water can not damage them.
- They are appropriate for every type of car.
- This brand offers a one-year warranty.
- The provided battery does not work.
- There are many complaints about the product.
LED lights are both economical and functional. They help drivers see well at night and add beauty to their surroundings. Before buying any light, do thorough research about the brand and the product. Buy a product that will satisfy your needs and be pocket-friendly. The ten brands above are among the best in India. I hope you will find this guide informative. Happy light shopping.
What is the best-LED light for a car?
The best lights are those with a nice beam pattern and high power output. They should meet your needs and your budget as well.
Is LED light allowed in a car?
Yes, they draw less energy from the car. Still, they convert most of the energy to light and only a small percentage to wasted heat.
What is the price of the LED light?
The price of car LED lights ranges from 135 to 19,500 Rupees.