Normally all cameras do not come with wide-angle lenses or telephoto lenses. The provided focal length is normal with a standard lens. The packaging contents only contain a camera with a standard lens for all-purpose photography. You want to take professional quality images because you need recognition. Every photo you take is a memory you cherish for years to come. You are a professional photographer taking event shots because you desire the best quality lenses.
A Canon wide-angle lens is full of advancements made in today’s tech. Canon wide-angle lens can transform any real-life shot into a crisp and dazzling image. These lenses can be used indoors or outdoors because they are a result of high-quality materials and technology.
Also, check the Buyers Guide for the Best Canon Lens, Camera Lens, Nikon Wide Angle Lenses, DSLR Under 50000, DSLR Under 40000, DSLR Camera Under 30000, CCTV Camera, Helmet Camera, Car Reverse Camera, Car Dash Camera, Hikvision CCTV Cameras, Bullet Cameras, Dome Cameras, IP Cameras, Telescopes, Binoculars, in India.
Top 10 Best Canon Wide Angle lens in India
Features of Canon Wide Angle lens
- When you need to take wide viewing angle photos for magazines, you need Canon wide-angle lenses.
- Likewise, if you love taking landscape photos, you must have a wide-angle lens.
- All DSLR cameras need a specific focal length to take a wide-view shot.
- Canon lenses use the latest in technology.
- This makes wide-angle pictures cooler and vivid.
- Canon EOS M parts are small in size and make the best use of lenses to autofocus.
- Canon wide-angle lenses combine with a DSLR camera produces sharper and exhilarating images.
- The lens uses fast and quick autofocus with an image stabilizer.
- As a result, stunning and beautiful photos for professional use comes out.
- Every Canon wide-angle lenses are being produced by keeping professional photography in mind.
Types of Canon Wide Angle lens
- Canon wide-angle lenses come in different types.
- The types are ultra-wide, fisheye, aspherical, wide-angle, and USM lenses.
- Few Canon wide-angle lenses give frames which can take shots for streets and documentary purpose. Some lenses are thin and light because of their pancake shapes.
- These give a 63-degree view and use 35mm Canon wide-angle lenses.
- These are also perfect for documentary photos.
- The lenses also have different types of focal lengths for a variety of usage.
- Canon has implemented a combination of technologies for taking superb photos.
- You can use the Canon wide-angle lenses with other brands of cameras.
- However, the best results are obtained using it with a Canon camera.
- It depends on what your photo-taking options are.
Buyers Guide for Canon Wide Angle lens
- First, check the mount compatibility of the Canon wide-angle lenses.
- Some mount with DSLR but others with EOS cameras.
- These lenses can also mount with an SLR camera.
- Before buying, do all your research about the mount compatibility of each lens.
- You need information about the lenses you buy, whether you are an amateur or professional.
- Do not look for expensive Canon wide-angle lenses.
- Low-cost Canon lenses also have tons of great features.
- It does depend on your budget.
- If you can afford the costly high-tech lenses, then you can have sharper imagery.
- Going for fast autofocus and image stabilization is always a good option.
- The results are crisper images in less time.
- Read the guides and information given with the package because you need understanding.
- Adjusting the camera lens for taking perfect shots is easy when you know how to operate the lens.
- The letters and numbers are a bit hard to get at first.
- By practice, you can learn and experience taking better photos.
- The more you are going to use a lens, the better you will get at it.
- Make a list of photography needs.
- Use this list to search for the best lens that fits your requirements.
How to use Canon Wide Angle Lens?
- Place your camera on a flat surface. Make sure the camera is balanced.
- A perfectly flat surface provides you a cushion for attaching and detaching Canon wide-angle lenses.
- The lens side of the camera must be facing upwards.
- Use the wide-angle lens you need and attach it to the camera.
- Turn on the camera and see if the lens is working properly. Shoot some photos and adjust the aperture accordingly.
- The steps are easy to take for using a Canon wide-angle.
- Reading manuals and instruction always help.
- You can learn many new things.
- The technology is always upgrading and getting better.
- This is the reason you should learn from the manuals that come with the product.
- Setting up and adjusting the Canon wide-angle lenses is not that hard.
- Newbie photographers could find it harder at first, but with experience comes ease.
- You can adjust colors, focus mode, contrast, brightness, focal lengths, and zoom-taking landscape photos.
- For sharpening an image while taking photos, the lens has available controls.
- Use the letters and numbers for controlling the lens.
- You can disable image stabilization and manually use the HDR function.
- Likewise, the camera provides full control of lens adjustments.
List of Top 8 Canon Wide Angle lens in India-Buyers Guide
The top eight selected Canon wide-angle lens are listed below.
1. Canon Wide Angle Lens RF24-105mm f/4L is USM
This is small in size and lighter in weight Canon wide-angle lens.
- It is easy to carry and travel with.
- The image stabilization has five controls.
- Provide smooth focusing.
- This lens has IS USM function.
- The lens can be used for video recordings.
- It has an electronic viewfinder.
- The product is water and dust-resistant.
- The lens is expensive.
- The filter size is only 77mm.
2. Canon EF 24-70mm F/2.8L II USM Standard Zoom Lens for Canon DSLR Camera
This lens is usable with a DSLR camera and features the latest in optical lenses.
- It has 1 Super UD lens element in combination with 2 UD lens elements.
- The lens reduces color blurring at the edges.
- There are two types of aspherical lenses.
- Come with a 9-blade diaphragm.
- Has a high-speed CPU with a USM function.
- The lens is dust and water-resistant.
- The lens is expensive to buy.
- This lens is for professional use only.
3. Canon Wide Angle Lens EOS R Mirrorless Digital Camera with 24-105mm
This camera comes with a high-class wide-angle lens.
- The lens can be used for recording 4K UHD videos.
- It has a log gamma feature.
- Features a Dual pixel CMOS Autofocus.
- The lens is 30.3MP.
- This lens can use a CMOS sensor and a DIGIC 8 image processor.
- It is a type of USM lens.
- The package is very costly.
- Professional photography skills are needed to use this lens.
4. Canon Ef24-105Mm F/4L is Ii USM
This Canon wide-angle lenses is aspherical in shape.
- The lens features Explore Key functionality.
- It has good image stabilization.
- You can manually focus on the object if you want.
- This lens is a premium quality Wide-Angle Zoom Lens.
- The lens is water and dust-resistant.
Performance-wise this lens is built for professional photographers only.
5. Canon Wide Angle Lens EF-S 10-22MM F3.5-4.5 USM Zoom Lens for Canon DSLR Camera
This is one of the best zooming lenses.
- This lens has superior execution and works fast.
- Provides exceptional optical quality.
- Has a true wide-angle coverage.
- It uses Digital SLR functions.
- The lens can focus on smaller targets.
- A simple turning mechanism for manual focus.
- Compact and lightweight.
- The lens is for professional usage.
- It is not water or dust-resistant.
6. Canon Wide Angle Lens EOS M Series EF-M 22mm f/2 STM
This is a moderate version of the Canon wide-angle lenses.
- The maximum aperture and focal length are 22mm f/2.
- It has 7 elements and is categorized into 6 groups.
- Comes with manual and autofocus adjustable keys
- It lacks many professional quality photo-taking features.
- The lens does not have ultra-wide angle viewing.
7. Canon EF 14mm F2.8 II 2045B003AA USM Prime Lens Wide Angle SLR Lens
It is a USM Prime wide-angle lens for landscape photography.
- The aperture size is f/2.8 and is large.
- Provides a ring USM autofocus.
- You can control the focus manually.
- For suppressing flare Super Spectra coating is used.
- The background blur in photos can be obtained.
- The lens is expensive.
- It is for professional use only.
8. Canon Ef24-105Mm F/4L is Ii USM
This lens is a versatile standard zoom lens. It can take wide-angle to mid-telephoto images.
- Provides better brightness and sharper photos.
- Image stabilization can be controlled with 4 stops.
- It is water and dust-resistant.
- Come with a premium wide-angle zoom lens.
It is specially made for professionals.
Buying a Canon wide-angle lens is easy. Most wide-angle lenses are for professionals, but you can use these for your landscape shots. For taking high-quality wide-angle photos, Canon Wide Angle Lens is a perfect choice.
Is an 18mm to 55mm a wide-angle lens?
No, this is technically not a wide-angle lens. However, this lens allows you to take wide-angle photos by using a focal length of 18mm. You can use some adjustments and change angles to take wide-angle shots.
What is the best lens for wide-angle photography?
The best lenses for wide-angle photography is Canon Wide Angle Lens EF-S 10-22MM F3.5-4.5 USM Zoom lens. These lenses have a superior quality zoom function and produce sharp and bright images.
Is 24mm wide enough for landscape?
You can use these lenses to take magnificent landscape photos. The lens is not ultra-wide in its range and does provide a little narrower view.
Should I buy a wide-angle lens?
It depends on your photography needs. If you are into landscape and cityscape photography, then this is the best option.