People buy Canon lenses because they know that the results are crisp and clear images. For many years Canon lens is making a name for itself. Whenever a photographer needs to get a new lens kit or a digital camera, the name Canon comes to mind. The art of digital photography is reaching new limits thanks to the Canon lenses. Canon lenses are for capturing a high-quality image. A lot of research is being done before producing Canon lenses.
You want solid results; get the best available gear for photography. Take the first step towards taking brilliant photos using Canon lenses. Take stunning and beautiful images with proper image processing speeds. Canon lenses will never let your image go to waste.
Also, check the Buyers Guide for the Best Canon Wide Angle Lens, Camera Lens, Nikon Wide Angle Lenses, DSLR Under 50000, DSLR Under 40000, DSLR Camera Under 30000, CCTV Camera, Helmet Camera, Car Reverse Camera, Car Dash Camera, Hikvision CCTV Cameras, Bullet Cameras, Dome Cameras, IP Cameras, Telescopes, Binoculars, in India.
Top 12 Best Canon Lens in India
Features of Canon Lens
- Attributes of all Canon lenses are EF-M, EF, and EF-S electronic mount.
- You can mount EF with the APS-C DSLR format.
- Canon’s APS-C format DSLR can also be mounted using an EF-S mount.
- Whereas Canon EOS M cameras show staggering results using EF-M mount design.
- All mounts are pure solid-state electronic components.
- They make sure the perfect communication of Canon lenses with the camera.
- Canon lenses can autofocus and achieve high speed as a result of electronic data transfer control.
- Making sure you have sharper, crisper, consistent, and accurate photos.
- The Canon lenses produce top-quality images under all weather conditions.
- Features like precision aperture control make sure of this.
- Canon lenses also give stable images by using Image stabilizing technology.
Types of Canon Lenses
- Frist type of Canon lenses is the standard lens that is a mid-range focal length.
- A natural form of image or photo is a result of this 35mm to 85mm lens.
- The visual angle and panorama of the picture seem like what we see.
- A second type has a focal length of more than 85mm and is the telephoto Canon lenses.
- For magnification objectives, a cameraman uses these.
- You may or may not use a monopod or tripod with these.
- The last type of Canon lenses is a wide-angle lens.
- Wide-angle lenses range from 14mm to 35mm.
- For getting beautiful landscapes and cityscape views, this form of a lens is for.
Buyers guide of Canon Lenses
- You can buy Canon lenses from many superstores, markets, and shops.
- First, check what types of Canon lenses are compatible with your camera model type.
- Many brands make cameras that can attach a Canon lens for easy usage.
- You will want to buy the lens that fits your photography need.
- To take landscape or historical site photos, you should buy wide-angle Canon lenses.
- The photographer takes shots that need magnification for taking wildlife pictures.
- Take shots of close-ups using telephoto Canon lenses.
- People who take photos for everyday use or make portraits; can use the standard lens.
- You need to carry accessories and so buy a bag that fits all your camera gadgets.
- Take special care in packing the lens because it is fragile.
- Do not drop and test the Canon lenses.
- It will break as a result.
- Because having a monopod or tripod is handy in many situations, buy these for convenience.
- There are many focal lengths available in each category of standard, telephoto, or wide-angle lenses.
- Canon lenses, like a fisheye lens, macro lens, tilt-shift lens, prime lens, or zoom lens to select from.
- Buy a Canon lens that fulfills your picture-taking need so you can get the best results.
How to use Canon Lens?
- Canon lenses work with numbers and letters.
- These numbers and letters are easy to understand if you know about professional photography.
- In case you have no idea about these, then use the names.
- When you know the correct formulas for using Canon lenses, you can take perfect shots.
- There are a lot of Canon lenses that you can use for taking different scene photos.
- Taking pictures using Canon lenses is easy because of its DSLR capabilities.
- It performs impressively with autofocus and image stabilization.
- In case you have problems or can not understand how to use a Canon lens, you can get help.
- The customer support of Canon lenses is a great way for beginners to understand its dynamics.
- Remember to read all the instructions and guides given in the package.
- A complete step-by-step guide is inside the Canon lenses pack.
List of Top 12 Canon Lens in India-Buyers Guide
Here are the top 12 Canon lenses to get the best images.
1. Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
This is a standard EF mount lens.
- The lens is 50mm.
- A focal length of 50mm for taking natural photos.
- Amazing portrait and night capture.
- It has no wide-angle capabilities.
- This lens is only for general-purpose photography.
2. Canon lenses EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Prime Lens for Canon DSLR Camera
Here is a telephoto camera for taking close-up shots.
- Provides a range of 50mm.
- It is used for SLR cameras.
- This lens uses optics like Gaussian to eliminate blur in photos.
- Consists of 2 lenses for high-refraction.
- Makes your taken photo crisp using maximum aperture.
- Comes with a 1-year warranty.
- You cannot use this with a DSLR camera.
- It cannot take wide-angle photos.
3. Canon Lens EF-S 10-18MM f/4.5-5.6 is STM Zoom
One of the wide-angle Canon lenses is Canon EF-S 10-18MM f/4.5-5.6.
- This Canon lens renders all the horizontal, vertical, and diagonal viewing.
- It has a filter size of 67mm and gives 107°30′ – 74°20′, 97°10′ – 64°30′, and other viewing angles.
- One of the amazing features of this Canon lens is the Ultra-Low Dispersion lens.
- It can reduce chromatic lapse using all zoom range.
- Comes with a fast CPU for rendering the images.
- This lens can achieve out-of-focus beautiful photos with a 7-blade aperture.
- You can use the full-time manual focus function
- Taking close-up photos is difficult with this lens.
- This Canon lens only takes wide-angle shots.
4. Canon 40mm f/2.8 STM EF Aspherical Prime Lens for Canon DSLR Camera
This is one of the best prime Canon lenses for taking portraits and body shots. This is primarily used with an EF DSLR camera.
- Has a great focus with a lower-limit distance of 0.3m.
- It can also be used to take far-off pictures using the upper limit of 40mm.
- This Canon lens is aspherical for capturing the highest quality nearby targets.
- Has an improved autofocus function.
- This lens is easy to carry and is compact in size.
- The lens has no wide-angle viewing.
- It produces high-quality shots of nearby objects only.
- It cannot zoom for taking close-up pictures of faraway objects.
5. Canon lenses EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Zoom with UV Filter for Canon EOS 7D, 60D, EOS Rebel SL1, T1i, T2i, T3, T3i, T4i, T5i, XS, XSi, XT, XTi
These Canon lenses are made for zooming in to take perfect close-ups and is a telephoto lens.
- The package contains a cleaning kit.
- A UV filter is given free.
- It works brilliantly with SLR cameras using a 75mm to 300mm telephoto range.
- For zooming, the mechanism is improved.
- You can take a diagonal based on 32 to 8 degrees of view.
- The focusing distance is 4.9 feet.
- It is not easy to carry because of its size.
- You cannot use this for landscape viewing angles.
6. Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 is II Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon DSLR Camera
This is one of the telephoto Canon lenses. It is specially made to fit the Canon DSLR cameras.
- It is compact and affordable.
- A novice photographer can use this with ease.
- Comes with the latest technology from Canon.
- Provides high-quality images in low-light conditions.
- It can take long-distance shots of faraway objects.
- Comes with an Image Stabilizer.
- Canon gives a year warranty.
- To take professional shots, this lens lacks in few departments.
- It can’t take wide-angle pictures.
- Sometimes lags in autofocus mode.
7. Canon EF-S 8114B002 18-55mm is STM
It is one of the standard lenses of Canon lenses.
- A dust cap is given with the Canon lenses.
- You can use manual focusing features.
- It gives you a good focal length of 18mm to 55mm.
- These Canon lenses are able to autofocus on images.
- Comes with the Image Stabilizer function.
- Provides only a standard lens performance.
- It is only an STM lens.
8. Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Standard Zoom Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras
As the name suggests, this is a standard zoom Canon lens.
- One of the Canon lenses uses a dedicated system for image stabilization.
- This lens can be used with an APS-C camera.
- The lens contains 16 elements categorized into 12 groups.
- It is compatible with 67mm filters.
- Canon lenses that use Nano USM technology for moviemaking and taking super shots for still photography.
- The lens is not compatible with Extender Compatibility.
- No special telephoto or wide-angle photos supported.
9. Canon EF-S 10-22MM F3.5-4.5 USM Wide Angle Zoom Lens for Canon DSLR Camera
This is a wide-angle photography camera lenses.
- The optical quality produced is of superior type.
- These Canon lenses can be used with a Digital SLR camera.
- Small objects can be zoomed into.
- The size is compact and has an inner focusing system is implemented.
The length does not change when zooming into targets.
10. Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon DSLR Camera
A lens that is tailor-made for use with Canon DSLR camera
- The built quality is superb.
- It can focus down to 1.5m.
- Specially designed for professional use.
- Professional quality features.
- It is not compact.
- This lens is made for professionals.
11. Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 is II SLR Lens
These Canon lenses work with SLR cameras.
- The construction of these lenses is based on 16 elements in 12 groups.
- This is a standard lens of 18mm to 55mm range.
- Provides a diagonal view of 74 20′ – 7 50′.
- You can focus on any target using the gear.
Not many professional photo features are included.
12. Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 III Camera Lens
These Canon lenses use fast autofocus speeds.
- The lens is shaped as aspherical.
- The focal length functions in the 18mm to 55mm range.
- It has 11 elements and 9 groups.
- Not many high-class photographs feature inside.
- Comes with no warranty.
The top Canon lenses listed here are the best of the Canon lens offering. Take beautiful shots in low lights, cityscapes, landscapes, and portrait modes.
What are the sharpest Canon lenses?
Canon EF 70-200MM, Canon EF-S 10-22MM, Canon EF 75-300mm, and Canon 40mm f/2.8 STM EF are the sharpest ones.
Which is the best Canon lenses for everyday use?
Canon EF-S 55-250mm and Canon lenses EF 50mm are easy to use.
What Canon lens do professional photographers use?
Professionals use Canon Lenses EF-S 10-18MM, Canon 40mm f/2.8 STM EF Aspherical, Canon lenses EF-S 18-135mm.
Which Canon Rebel is best?
Canon lenses EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Prime Lens is the best one.