Candle holders serve three primary purposes. The first one is where they serve as décor items. This is possible due to the fact that they tend to have great aesthetic appeal. They, therefore, beautify the spaces in which they are placed. The second purpose that the candleholders serve is where they act as gift items. Again, this is possible mainly thanks to the typical candle holder’s great aesthetic appeal. Thus anyone who receives a candle holder as a gift is likely to appreciate it greatly. Also check the buyers guide for the best decorative lights & chandelier Lights online in India.
The third purpose that the candle holder serves is that of enhancing candlelight. Thanks to the way the candle holder is designed, the light coming from the candle burning inside it is magnified.
Top 10 Best Candle Holders in India
Features of Candle Holders
- One of the most important features of a candle holder is the theme.
- This can be a floral theme. It can also be a festival. Or it can be astronomical… and anything else really.
- Another important feature in a candle holder is the finish type.
- The finish type can be painted. Or it can be polished, among other options.
- Yet another important feature in a candle holder is illumination quality.
- This is where we find some ca
- ndleholders accentuating the light from the candles burning inside them in various ways.
Types of Candle Holders
- Candleholders can be classified on the basis of the materials with which they are made. They can also be classified on the basis of the processes through which they are made. Further, they can be classified on the basis of their utility.
- Based on the materials from which they are made, there are glass candleholders. Then there are metallic candle holders.
- Based on the processes through which they are made, we have handmade candleholders. Then we have others that are mass-produced in industries.
- On the basis of utility, we have those that are purely ornamental. Then we have others that besides being ornamental/décor items, also serve the purpose of accentuating candlelight. That is, in accentuating the light coming from the candles inside them. So they serve as light enhancement devices.
How to use Candle Holders?
- Upon getting a candleholder, you first need to select an ideal spot on the table where to place it. This should ideally be a spot where the candleholder will be highly conspicuous. Remember, the objective is to get the people on the table to notice the candleholder and admire it.
- You may need to wipe and, where necessary, polish the candleholder before putting it on the table.
- The next step is to light up the wick inside the candleholder. There are modern candleholders that can also work with LED lights, rather than traditional wick lights.
Buying guide for Candle Holders
- The most important consideration is the core purpose for which you are buying the candleholder.
- Do you wish to use it primarily as a décor item? Or are you buying it with the intention of giving it to someone else as a gift item? Could you be buying it for more practical purposes (of enhancing candlelight)? Consider the core purpose for which you need the candleholder.
- Then go for one that is ideal for that purpose.
- In all cases, ensure that the candleholder you buy has reasonable elegance.
- Further, ensure that it is easy to use and safe to use.
List of Top 10 Best Candle Holders in India-Buyers Guide
1. Homesake Tea Light Candle Holder
What you get here are two candle holders, made from glass. The theme is floral.
- They are handcrafted candleholders
- Price is reasonable
- They have a genuine glowing effect
- Some may find the size superfluous
- They require careful handling (because they are glass items)
2. TIED RIBBONS Mosaic Glass Tealight Candle Holders
These come as a pair. Material is glass and it is festive.
- They genuinely enhance the lights coming from the candles inside them
- Ideal for use as gifts
- Price is reasonable
- Some may find the edges somewhat rough
- Cleaning can be a somewhat painstaking process
3. Home Centre Galaxy Candle Holder Set
What you get here are 3 candle holders, with a unique astronomical theme. Each has a two-sided swivel.
- These holders have stable bases
- The glass with which the holders are made is sturdy
- They are highly elegant
- The glass components are somewhat fragile
- Some may find the size too modest
4. Brahmz Handmade Glass Mosaic Tea Light Candle Holders
These are exquisite Turkish Moroccan holders. The package has 3 individual holders.
- They also work with LED lights (on top of ordinary burning wick candles)
- Price is reasonable for the quality
- The holders’ looks are stylish
- They are more ornamental than practical
- The holders require very careful handling (because the core material in them is glass)
5. The Purple Tree Brass (Lotus) Tealight Holder
What you get here is a unique, metallic candle holder. The finish type is polished.
- The candle holder is not too delicate (as the core material is brass)
- Genuinely enhances the light coming from the candle inside
- Appearance is classy
- May require polishing to maintain luster
- Some may find the size underwhelming
6. Kaameri Bazaar (Mosaic) Glass Tealight Candle Holders
What you get here are three candleholders. Material is glass with a festive theme.
- They are genuinely handcrafted
- The holders are very conspicuous
- Price is reasonable for a set of 3
- Improper cleaning may make the colors vanish
- Glass can be somewhat fragile
7. TIED RIBBONS Mosaic Glass Votives Tealight Candle Holders
Comes in a set of two. Ideal for tabletop mounting.
- The holders are truly beautiful
- Cost is low for two holders
- The glass used in making these holders seems to be of genuinely high quality
- They serve a purely decorative (not practical) purpose
- Cleaning this type of candle holder can be a challenge
8. Home Centre Metal Lotus Light Holder
The core material is metal. Color is gold.
- The holders have great elegance
- Easy to handle (being metallic rather than glass holders)
- The holders don’t require too frequent washing
- The metal may fade with time
- It May mostly is ideal for personal use rather than gifting
9. Collectible India Metal & Crystal Tea Light Candle Holder Stand
The theme in this candle stand is ‘fashion’. Material is metal, with golden color.
- These holders are truly beautiful
- Not fragile (being metal-based)
- The base is remarkably stable
- The price is relatively high
- Some may find the size a bit modest
10. SATYAM KRAFT Metal Candle Holder Stands
Most ideal for use as Pooja thali decorations. The package has 24 pieces.
- Price is low for 24 stands
- The golden color is appealing
- They serve both a decorative and practical purpose
- May lose luster with time
- Some candles may not fit into them properly
A good candle holder can serve as perfect home décor and gift item. This guide has information to help you know what to look for while shopping for candle holders.
What are the best candle holders?
The best candleholders are those that are elegant, and which sparkle considerably when candles are lit in them.
What is the price of the candle holders?
Most are in the 200 to 500 rupees range.