Camera light is a accessory equipment for videography. They improve the brightness of the environment where the photoshoot takes place. If any filter is required for varying light effects, there is an option of placing color film. As the built-in lights of mobile cameras are not good illuminators at times, this equipment plays a role as an illuminator too. On the contrary, these camera lights give our imaging a professional look.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best DSLR Camera, Canon DSLR Camera, Sony DSLR Camera, Nikon DSLR Camera, DSLR Under 40000, DSLR Camera Under 30000, Camera Lens, Canon Camera Lens, Canon Wide Angle Camera Lens, Nikon Lens, Nikon Wide Lens, Camera Lens, Halogen Lights, Projector Screens, CCTV Camera, Helmet Camera, Car Reverse Camera, Car Dash Camera, Web Cameras, Logitech Camera, Hikvision CCTV Camera, CPPLUS DVR Models, IP Cameras, Wifi Cameras, Bullet Camera, Dome Camera, Decorative Lights, Wall Lamps, Pendant Lights, Garden Lights, Hanging Lights, LED Torch lights, Chandelier Lights, Rechargeable emergency lights, Study lamp lights, aquarium lights, LED Tube lights, solar street lights, and best solar inverters online in India.
Top 10 Best Camera Lights in India
Features of Camera Light
- There are some basic features that more or less all camera lights may have.
- They have a tripod stand to place them on. If some of them lack a stand, they have a screw to fix them on any compatible stand.
- There are color films to cover the LED bulbs with. These films lower the intensity of the light to the desired wavelength.
- Some are compatible with multiple devices too.
Types of Camera Lights
There are following 3 types of Camera lights.
- Type 1 is the one with a USB cord that is easy to connect with a PC and a laptop.
- Type 2 is the one with Infrared remote control and Bluetooth pairing.
- Type 3 is the one with either of the above connectivity type. However, these camera lights have an outstanding feature. They have a magnetic back to attach to metallic surfaces.
How to use Camera Light?
- Their use is simple. It’s better to read the manual in the pack as product specifications might vary from product to product.
- Avoid using the camera light while charging it if the battery is not Type C. Avoid over-charging the camera light.
- Prefer using them for indoor purposes if the product is not water-resistant.
- LED lights may bow up if the power supply with high voltage is attached to them.
Buyer’s Guide for Camera Light
- Be specific while purchasing. Always prefer to buy the product that suits your purpose the best.
- If you are a professional photographer, you should buy the best brand. Also, you will have to locomote.
- Prefer the one with a carrier bag and a proper monopod or tripod stand.
- For beginners, it’s better to practice on the camera lights that need batteries to be installed. Such types are safe for them.
List of Top 10 Best Camera Lights in India-Buyers Guide
Below is the list of the top 10 Camera lights in India, available on Amazon.
1. Neewer Tripod Stand Camera Lights
This is a camera light for professionals.
- There are no chances for the camera to fall as the stand balances the camera.
- The USB connector type is easy to accommodate in laptops.
- Its 4 color filters make Youtube video shooting easy.
- This camera is too costly.
- It is not a portable type of camera light. It requires careful handling or the stand may break.
2. Neewer Portable Camera Lights
Here is an affordable pair of camera lights for professionals.
- Filter papers are included in the pack. You don’t need to buy them separately.
- The price is much more affordable as compared to the product similar to it.
- These cameras are of portable type. The user can easily carry them to the desired shooting area.
- You will have to buy the bag for carrying the cameras as it doesn’t come in the package.
- Charging it with a laptop or power bank is not suitable. It may cause irreversible technical damage to the equipment.
3. Ulanzi LED Video Camera Lights
For buyers seeking a portable LED camera, here is a product to consider.
- This product is easy to carry, as it lacks any accessory inclusions.
- Its type C charging port allows you to charge it while using it.
- There is a screw to help you adjust it on a tripod stand as well.
- The product is not water resistant.
- It lacks a stand of its own. You will need to adjust it on any stand its screw fixes on.
4. Osaka Bi-color LED Video Camera Lights
You must consider this product if you use a DSLR as it is compatible with them.
- There are barn doors. This feature allows the user to direct light in the direction he desires.
- You may use this camera light with a PC as well as with your Laptop.
- A bag to carry its stands and related accessories are part of the parcel.
- You may find it quite expensive if you are buying it for non-professional use.
- This product doesn’t have any warranty.
5. Vijim Smart and Portable Light for Camera
This is another portable and easy-to-use light for cameras for beginners and professionals.
- Its type C battery allows you to use it while it’s charging.
- You may attach additional accessories to the device using its 4 cold shoe mounts.
- There is temperature adjustability available as well.
- This product lacks a stand of its own. You will need to adjust it on a suitable stand yourself.
- There aren’t any color filters available with this device either.
6. Digitek Light for Camera for Professionals
Here is another affordable camera light for professionals.
- It is easy to use. You may carry it easily for outdoor photo shooting as well.
- The broad screen studded with LED bulbs illuminates a large area at once.
- This camera light is compatible with monopods and tripod stands.
- There are no barn doors to direct the light.
- Its warranty is not mentioned.
7. Simpex Mobile LED Camera Lights
This is the smartest and ultra-slim model on the list.
- It is operatable under a wide range of voltages.
- A rechargeable battery is included in the pack.
- Due to its slim design, the user may carry it in any bag or carrier.
- A mounting monopod or tripod stand is lacking. Alternative mounting options need to be used.
- Off the offer, the product might seem costly to some buyers.
8. Yongnuo Camera Lights with Barn doors
This is a cordless type of camera light that requires Bluetooth pairing to work.
- There is no need to attach cords as the camera light operates via Bluetooth.
- The camera light operates via an infrared remote controller.
- There is a stand to hold the equipment on an even surface.
- It lacks a carrier bag.
- If the remote doesn’t work or the particular device doesn’t pair via Bluetooth, this equipment would be of no use.
9. Yantralay School of Gadgets LED Camera Lights
It is equipment with a magnetic back design.
- You may attach it to any metallic object as its back is magnetic.
- It has a wide range of compatible devices.
- This camera light is portable and user-friendly.
- The device doesn’t have a stand of its own.
- It has a 7-day return policy with no warranty.
10. Powerpak Portable Type Camera Lights
If you are a beginner, this is what you should try first.
- This is a broad rectangular LED-equipped camera light.
- There is a 10-day replacement offered on this product.
- Two color films are included in the pack for photographic effects.
- Batteries aren’t included. You will need to buy and replace batteries when they expire.
- It lacks barn doors as well.
Thanks for reading this article to the end. We hope we have helped you out a lot. However, this information is just a small part of the descriptive details of some camera lights at amazon. Feel free to research this product. Please leave your comment about the product you purchase and use. These comments help us know your demands and provide you with better products in the future. Happy Shopping!!
What is a camera light?
Camera light is an accessory that illuminates the object whose images need to be captured. It is a bright light source. You may use it as an accessory illuminator during video graphing.
Which light is good for a camera?
Bright white light is good for the camera. However, it depends upon the environment where you are clicking images. If it’s already very bright, then you will need to use film to dull the light.
How do you make a camera light?
You may make a camera light for yourself by lining up multiple LED bulbs in a single frame. It depends upon you whether you provide an electric power supply to them or link them to a battery. Once provided a power supply, turn the bulbs on. Your camera light is ready. For better output, you may use cardboard wrapped with platinum foil. Use covered cardboard as barn doors for your camera light.