Cable ties play an essential role in the manufacturing industry. They are also equally important in installing electrical equipment. Cable ties have taken the world of fastening to the next level. A cable tie, also known as a zip tie, secures cables and wires in electrical instruments and installations. The material used for manufacturing cable ties is usually plastic or metal. A zip tie includes a strap and a locking mechanism as well. Zip ties are widely used for different purposes such as construction, industrial applications, and communications. These also help people who are home improvement specialists or do it yourself freaks in managing wire quickly and easily.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best VGA Cables, USB Extension Cables, HDMI to VGA Converters, and OTG Cables, in India.
Top 10 Best Cable Ties in India-Buyers Guide
Features of Cable Tie
- Cable ties have various features that make their function feasible and smoother.
- A key feature of a cable tie is that they separate each wire and prevent them from tangling.
- Also, using cable ties adds visual aesthetics. As they keep things organized and make vision clearer for the eyes.
- As the cable tie keeps wires organized, they provide space in the device or equipment.
- Another characteristic feature of zip ties is they provide a firm connection within the device.
- In addition, cable ties have become an essential item in almost all industries due to their versatile use.
- From securing electrical piping to DIY projects, securing electrical wires to the bundling of wiring in different electrical installations.
Types of Cable Ties
Cable ties are usually available in two types
Plastic Cable Ties
- Plastic cable ties are widely used for both domestic and industrial purposes.
- They are made from synthetic nylon or polypropylene and are suitable for light to medium applications.
- Nylon zip ties can cope with harsh conditions and can be used in many indoor and outdoor activities.
- While polypropylene ties are suitable where chemical vapors are present.
- Plastic cable ties are easy to use and are less expensive.
Metal Cable Ties
- These are made from high-quality stainless steel and are best used for heavy-duty projects.
- As they are tougher, they can bear severe environmental conditions.
- The metals ties contain a coating that resists corrosion and protects the insulations of the cables.
- In addition, depending upon the applications, metal cable ties are available with different locking mechanisms to suit a variety of applications.
Buyers Guide for Cable Tie
- Before buying cable ties, you need to decide the purpose for which you need them.
- Whether you need cable ties for outdoors or indoors, or if they are to be used in an environment where acidic fumes are present.
- Also, you need to keep your budget in mind.
- If you have a tight budget, opt for plastic cable ties.
- Also, consider different properties like heat resistance, UV rays resistance, etc.
- After considering every aspect, decide whether metal or plastics cables are suitable for you.
How to Use Cable Tie?
- Cable ties are easy to use and do not require a lot of skill sets or effort. Using cable ties is simple.
- The first to do is tie the cable ties in a circle around the object you need to wrap.
- Secondly, place the end of the tie that resembles an actual tie and take it through the square notch.
- Now tighten the tie until you achieve your desired fit.
- Next, cut the extra tie with the help of scissors. Your cable ties are all set and secure.
List of Top 10 Best Cable Ties in India-Buyers Guide
1-Gizga Essentials Cable Ties
Giga cables ties are reusable. They can be used for different applications. When fastened, these ties do not lose grip and keep the wire in place for longer periods.
- As these ties are reusable, they can be used again and again
- A warranty period of 1 year
- Adjustable size and easy to use locking mechanism
- Some people do not find the width satisfactory
- Expensive for some people
2-Basics Self-Locking Zip Ties
These zip ties are available in 3 different sizes. Also, they are present in both black and white colors. They are useful for different household applications.
- Suitable for light to medium duty
- Made up of high-quality nylon
- Present in different sizes
- A little expensive
- Not suitable for heavy-duty applications
3- CableCreation Cable Ties
CableCreation zip ties are easy to manage and user-friendly. They are temperature and UV rays resistant and can be used for indoor and outdoor applications.
- They make things organize and clean
- Suitable for both indoors and outdoors
- Easy to use for households uses
- Some people complain that it is not safe around children
4-SCHOFIC Cable Ties
The Schofic cable ties can be used to complete a variety of tasks. From mending fences to doing art projects, you can rely on these flexible and shiny ties.
- Made from premium quality and suitable for both indoors and outdoors
- Greater strength for heavy-duty applications
- UV resistant
- Not substituent of metal ties
5- Globomotive Cable Ties
These zip ties are superior to others in terms of quality and resistance. They are environmentally friendly and suitable to use under extreme temperature conditions.
- Durable self-locking mechanism
- Suitable for medium to heavy applications
- Suitable for indoors as well as for outdoors
- Some do not find the size appropriate
6-Bulfyss Zip Ties
To solve the problem of the messy table, these zip ties are what you need. These are multi-purpose, easy to use, and provide the desired product.
- Being reusable, these ties are environment friendly
- These are simple to use
- Firm locking mechanism
- Few people complain about the adhesion
7- Electomania Cable Tie
Electomania plastic zip ties are a wise choice to clean up the mess of your study table and organize your instruments. The cable is easy to open and close, and hence further wires can be added anytime.
- Suitable for households and DIY
- It can be used to achieve various tasks
- Cable is easy to use
- Not suitable for heavy-duty
8- Aeoss Magic Cable Ties
These easy-to-manage zip ties are made from black flexible nylon. The flexibility adds strength and makes the zip tie durable.
- It uses the latest technology to make it more user-friendly
- Suitable for different
- Provides maximum tension
- Not the perfect choice for industrial purposes
9-CONTACT Ties Zip
These cable ties help to clean the number of messes of scattered wires. They help you achieve a sophisticated and organized installation that is good for the eyes.
- Easy to use
- Keeps wires organized
- Available in 4 different sizes
- Some people do not like the quality
- Not suitable for heavy duties
10-PR Electronics Assorted Cable Ties
These user-friendly cable ties are made up of black nylon. The material is suitable for indoors as well as outdoors.
- Suitable for DIY projects
- Temperature resistant
- Easy to use
- Some people do not find the quality satisfactory
- Break easily
If you feel the need to clear up the bundle of wires spread across your working table or any other pace, the ultimate solution is cable ties. If you find it difficult to decide which cable ties is to buy, the above guide will help you.
What is a cable tie used for?
Cable ties serve to manage wires in different devices and electrical installations.
Which is the best cable tie?
Different cables ties can be used depending upon the purpose.
What is the price of the cable tie?
The price of cable ties ranges from ₹450 to ₹1400.