In the long run, people are obviously in need of good CCTV cameras, as per the latest technologies. After that, people also wish to know all the basics and pros and cons of the cameras available in the market these days. Therefore, this article will help you find out the best king of bullet cameras for you.
Also, Check the Buyers Guide for the Best CP plus DVRs, Hikvision DVR, DSLR Cameras, Drone Cameras, Helmet Cameras, Car Dash Cameras, Hikvision CCTV Cameras, Wi-Fi cameras, Dome Cameras, IP Cameras, CCTV Cameras in India.
Top 10 Best Bullet Camera Models in India
Features of Bullet Camera
- For instance, features of CCTV cameras have a lot of features that make these different from the existing ones in the market.
- Firstly, most bullet cameras these days have in-built infrared LED light spaces.
- Therefore, these are perfect for use even in the dark or low-lit spaces inside the rooms and homes.
- Although these are made best for ceiling fit purposes.
Types of Bullet Cameras
Wireless Bullet Cameras
Such a camera obviously does not have wires and runs on battery or recharging.
Network Bullet Cameras
These cameras keep a track of the location and connectivity.
Day/Night Bullet Cameras
Such cameras have two kinds of spotlights for the day as well as night use.
Infrared Bullet Cameras
These cameras have an infrared light inside them for a clearer image.
Buyer’s Guide for Bullet Camera
You need to keep few points in mind before buying Bullet Cameras, that too within your budget:
1. Check if it has all the parts genuine with no defects externally.
2. After that, check if it has light sensitivity elements present in it.
3. Therefore, the camera must have built-in power resolving and face detecting functions for smooth functioning.
4. Therefore, it should have night vision mode on, to be clear with such stuff and things visibility at night with ease.
5. Thereafter, it must have a laser filter present in it to have a clear ar look at the picture.
6. After that, the camera should be waterproof.
How to use Bullet Camera?
- For instance, there is a huge variety of bullet cameras available in the market these days.
- However, this is mainly because people are in an emergency to use such cameras to make out their needs.
- After that, everyone is aware of the maximum advantages of bullet cameras these days.
List of Top 10 Best Bullet Camera Models in India-Buyers Guide
1. Hikvision DS-2CE1AD0T-IRP 2MP 1080P Full HD Night Vision Outdoor Bullet Camera (White)
For instance, this camera has a good image sensor. After that, power-consuming is also low. Besides, this has perfect resolution and functions also.
- Best camera for home and office security.
- It has high-performance CMOS sensors.
- Gives you HD video output.
- You need a separate cable for the mic.
- The camera may have a 1mp lance.
2. CP Plus CP-USC-TA24L2 2.4MP (1080P) IR Cosmic Fiber Body Night Vision Bullet Camera 1Pcs.
Above all, this camera is durable. Besides, it’s easy to install. After that, this is the best camera to use for a longer time.
- The picture quality is outstanding.
- Night vision is very good.
- The price is very low.
- Make sure you have a DVR that supports 1080P CCTV.
- Night vision can be a bit blurry.
3. Zysk G-Vision CCTV 1080P 2.4 Mp HD Resolution Digital Outdoor Weather Proof Bullet Camera with Day & Night Vision with IR Range 20 Meter (White)
Above all, it has infrared range video quality. Similarly, it has 18 smart LEDs. Besides, the perfect day/night feature makes this amazing.
- This is compatible with all DVRs with 1080p.
- It has easy setup and quality.
- People find no issues at all.
- This requires the proper installing of a DVR.
- It is not a WIFI camera.
4. SPEEDLINK INFOSYSTEMS Hikvision DS-2CE1AH0T-ITPF 5MP UltraHD Infrared CCTV Bullet Camera(White)
For instance, this camera has a smart infrared set-up. After that, this has a 2 MP camera quality. Besides, this is perfect for home and office use.
- This is very good for home purposes.
- Has a clear and sharp image quality.
- It takes less time to process the photos.
- Video resolution may be poor in daylight.
- The video quality may be a bit blurry.
5. Dahua 2MP 1080P Bullet CCTV Security Camera DH-HAC-HFW1220SP
Above all, this camera comes with day/night vision. Similarly, this has great sound effects. After that, this camera is best for video recording.
- This goes well with the DVR of any brand.
- HD and SD output is switchable.
- Has a low price.
- Night vision may not be good.
- Max IR length is 20 m.
6. Godrej Seethru (1MP) HD 720P Bullet IR Outdoor CCTV Security Camera
For instance, such cameras have good resolution image sensor quality. After that, this is the perfect outdoor camera. Besides, this is easy to install.
- This has good internal synchronization.
- After that, has a good sensor system.
- Perfect modulating system.
- 1 MP resolution quality.
- Made fully of plastic.
7. D-Link 2MP Fixed Bullet AHD Camera 30MTR
Above all, these cameras have very lightweight and durable. Similarly, these are good for 1.0 LUX video output. Besides, this can work with DVR with no network.
- This has high video capture quality of 1080p.
- It has a good audio system.
- The camera quality is also very good.
- The cable is not included.
- It May does not last long.
8. USEWELL 2MP Bullet CCTV Camera Compatible with All DVRs HDCVI TVI CVBS Weatherproof and Night Vision (White)
Above all, such cameras have a very high video capture resolution. For instance, these are corded electric cameras. After that, these have good outdoor night vision.
- It is compatible with old and new Hikvision.
- The high-quality lens of a camera.
- You can change it into 4 different signals.
- It can have damage problems.
- The camera has no storage capacity.
9. Sinloe 2 MP Bullet CCTV Camera Compatible with All DVRs HDCVI TVI CVBS and AHD, Weatherproof and Night Vision
For instance, this is a good night outdoor vision camera. After that, this has 24 LEDs and 3 cables. Besides, these are weatherproof.
- This is AHD compatible.
- The clarity of the camera is very good.
- Has good picture resolution.
- Lens quality can be bad.
- Quality may be poor.
10. USEWELL® 2.0 MP 1080P Full HD Bullet * AHD CCTV * Camera 20 Meter Night Vision
Such cameras have a full HD DVR that supports an AHD signal. Besides, these have a CCTV cable connection. After that, this has weatherproofing.
- It is perfect for windy and foggy conditions.
- Detailed images in very low light conditions too.
- Amazing power protection.
- Night vision may not be so good.
- The camera may seem blurry sometimes.
In conclusion, bullet cameras these days are the choice of every individual. This is not just because it is easy to capture photos on it, but also very easy to manage and handle as well. Besides, these bullet cameras are made to caption each detail existing in a frame.
- Why we prefer to install a bullet camera?
A bullet camera takes the least possible space and you can monitor it from any location of the world without even letting the person whom you are spying know of the presence of it.
- How does the bullet camera work?
A bullet camera works on the principle of the reflection of white light on it, therefore emitting a good amount of colour quality of the image to capture.
- What is the price of a Bullet camera?
The price of good bullet cameras can vary between 2000 to 4000 rupees easily.