Building blocks or toy blocks are small, colorful, and solid blocks that the kids use to make different items. These are just like blocks and the kids use them to make different items. You must buy building blocks for your kids because they make them engage, develop skills, improve imaginations, and improve their mental health. Here are different sets of building blocks or kids that have different blocks numbers. Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Lego Blocks, Toy trains, & dancing Robots in India.
The numbers of blocks indicate its complexity level. Here are a lot of companies that are making building blocks but you have to think about your kid’s safety and the quality of the blocks. We have compiled a list of top brands that sell blocks for kids.
Top 10 Best Building Blocks for Kids in India
Features of Building Blocks for Kids
- They are small blocks having different sizes.
- The sets contain different colors and shapes of blocks that the kids join to make different items including houses, tanks, chairs, tables, and much more.
- The sets also include round blocks to make the wheels of the cars.
- They have straws, pillars, and other items that are required to connect the blocks and make them stand.
Types of Building Blocks for Kids
- The most fundamental squares are produced using strong hardwood so they will keep going for quite a long time, if not a lifetime.
- They are designated “unit blocks” since they are based on a similar fundamental norm of estimation.
- These are among the most adaptable and engaging squares available.
- Arriving in an assortment of shapes, sizes, and tones, your children will want to construct various designs without as much exertion similarly as with enormous, empty squares.
Cloth and cardboard blocks
- These blocks are made out of delicate and lightweight material.
- These are ideally suited for repeating the fairly bigger developments without as much exertion.
- Both cardboard and fabric blocks are normal for newborn child homerooms.
- These are plastic squares that are normal for sets produced by many brands.
- These can be utilized either for following a specific example or building various developments relying upon the number of blocks, just as various shapes that are incorporated.
Acrylic Rainbow Building Blocks
- These are enormous thick squares for 12+ month’s kids.
- The squares come in different shapes and tones.
- You can get these acrylic blocks in a half-circle, circle, right triangle, triangle, and square
Buyer’s guide for Building Blocks for Kids
- Buy the blocks that are multi-color because they will attract the kids and also, let the kids think and imagine different things.
- Check the number of pieces and difficulty level of the blocks. If you are buying small kids then don’t go with the difficult set.
- Check the build quality, hardness, edges, and finishing of the blocks. They must be safe for your kid.
- Don’t buy the set that has small block sizes because your kid can take them to the mouth that can be dangerous.
- Don’t go with a cheap brand, read reviews and then buy them. ‘
How to Play with Building Blocks for Kids?
- Before playing with building blocks, reads the booklet that comes in the package.
- See different pictures and understand how things are made.
- Take a building block and stack and fix the other on it and repeat the process.
- Try matching different colors and shapes blocks to make the things.
- See a picture and start attaching the blocks according to it.
- Once your kid is used to it, he will use his mind and will create his new things.
List of Top 10 Best Building Blocks for Kids in India-Buyers Guide
1. AdiChai Building Blocks Toys and Games for Kids – Blocks Game
It is a set of 150 plus blocks that will force your kid to do imagination to create different items. These blocks will enhance their activity and motivate them to play in a team to make different things. The blocks have smooth and sharp-less edges.
- The shapes of the blocks are good and the kid can easily hold them.
- They have a very perfect finishing that makes them harmless for the kid.
- Their number is good enough to make a big house.
- The quality of the bock must be improved.
2. Toyztrend Building Blocks for kids
This is a set of 180 plus blocks for kids that will improve their thinking and imaginations. It creates hand and eye coordination and engine abilities. These blocks assist the kids with visualizing their intelligent thinking abilities. These are not difficult to get a handle on barrels fit inside one another so children can investigate size connections.
- It is amazing fun for kids and they can spend hours with them.
- These blocks improve their mind and mental health.
- The quality of the blocks is not good.
- Its finishing is also not good and the edges are sharp.
3. Techhark® Building Blocks Toy Set for Kids
In this set of building blocks for kids, you get 500 plus pieces that are a huge number to show the creativity of your kid. They can make a lot of things, very big houses, tanks, and anything they want. The attractive colors and shapes of the blocks stimulate the kid’s minds to create different designs. Different shapes and colors enable the kids to recognize shapes and colors.
- These are very reasonable building blocks for kids.
- The quality is very good that makes them durable.
- The blocks are hard that can hurt your child.
- Your little kids will need someone to help them in making things.
4. FRATELLI® Building Blocks for Kids
The set contains almost 100 smooth and funky colors blocks that have different sizes and shapes. The corners of the blocks are smooth to guard your kid. These are EN71 Certified blocks. Different items in the set are stickers and wheels. A guidelines book is also available to help the child in using these blocks. Creates knowledge, innovativeness, and the mind’s creativity further develops aptitude and fosters a visual sense. Children of 36 months and up can utilize them. These building Blocks arrive in a zipper bag with a strap handle that enables the kid to move them easily and to store them without spreading all over the house.
- Young kids love colorful things and these blocks are very bright and attractive.
- The quality of the material is also good.
- A few customers received some broken building blocks.
- The edges are very sharp that can hurt the kids.
- The size of the blocks is small.
5. Negi Building Blocks Educational Toys for Kids
It is a small set of blocks for kids having 60 pieces, suitable for kids of age 3 to 8 years. They are multi-color building blocks for kids made up of good-quality plastic. The blocks improve eye-hand coordination, skills, and imagination for kids.
- They are very easy to handle building blocks for kids.
- These are also safe for the kids.
- Some pieces are missing to make some specific items.
6. Zomaark® Building Blocks for Kids
These are high-quality building blocks for kids having a variety of colors and shapes. The number of blocks in this set is 72. These are high-quality building blocks, environmentally friendly, and non-slippery. The blocks come with a bag that makes them easy to place.
- These are strong and durable blocks for kids.
- They don’t have sharp edges.
- The quality of the plastic is also very good.
- The blocks size is small.
7. FunBlast Building Blocks for Kids
This 72 pieces block set also includes 35 window pieces. These are good blocks that help in the early development of your kid. The blocks increase the motor skills of the kids and improve their creativity. The plastic of these blocks is of high quality.
- These are easy blocks suitable for young kids.
- The quality is good and there is not any smell of plastic.
- The blocks are hard and require too much force to assemble.
8. Vijaya Impex Building Blocks for Kids
It is a 72 pieces block set for kids. The Pieces pleasantly fit into one another. The blocks are made of high-quality plastic and they made it sure to smooth the edges to prevent any harm. You won’t track down any sharp edges. Square block size is 4.5 CM*4.5CM. The triangle size is 6 CM*8 CM. Square shape size is 5.4 CM.
- With these blocks, the kid can not only make a house but can create different products.
- These are very good building blocks at such a reasonable price.
- They are difficult to assemble.
9. Funkey Plastic Building Block with Wheel
It is 110 pieces set of funky building blocks suitable for kids of 4 to 5 years. Give these blocks as a gift to your little kids and bring them to a fantasy world. These square set for youngsters will further develop your Child’s inventive and creative mind abilities which will improve his/her contemplations. Your kid can utilize these instructive toy block riddles for quite a long time of fun.
The Pieces pleasantly fit into one another. The material of these plastic pieces is plastic and they made an effort to make the edges smooth and round. You won’t track down any sharp edges. This instructive structure blocks puzzles toy set is family top picks of genuine guardians present for your children or kids.
- They are very good blocks at an economic price.
- The quality is also very good.
- The original colors of the blocks are not very bright.
10. Ozzo Colorful Puzzle Building creative Blocks for kids
These are amazing pipe-building blocks for the kids that they will love. They are the perfect good for your kids. They are not as normal square blocks but their unique shape will attract the kids to make different things like rifles, giraffes, reptiles, and much more.
- A great quality block without sharp edges.
- They are easy to assemble even for a 3 years old kid.
- The size of the pipes is small.
The toy blocks or building blocks are important things for kids in their learning and developmental age. They improve their mental health and improve their imagination. You must gift your kid a set of building blocks from the top 10 brands available in India.
What are the best building blocks for kids?
You can see a list of the top brands selling the best building block in this article. Check that list and buy the most suitable set for your kid.
Are building blocks good for kids?
Yes, building blocks are very good for kid’s mental health. They create skills, imagination, and creativity in kids.
What are building blocks for kids called?
You can also call building blocks for kids toy blocks.