Boxer briefs are undergarments worn by men that are long at tight fitting. They can be of cotton material, spandex, or both. They are commonly worn for sports.
Also, Check the Buyers Guide for the Best Vest for Men, Men’s Underwear, Tracksuits for Men, Adidas Track Pants, Puma Track Pants, Boxer Briefs, Jockey Boxers, Jockey Underwears, Jockey Panties, and Swimming Costume for Men in India
Top 14 Best Briefs for Men in India
Features of Briefs
Men’s boxer briefs have many features that make them distinct from any other style.
- This is the first thing you see when checking the functionality of any brief.
- It is present in every style and varies in terms of how wide it is.
- Most briefs have an elastic band that is sewn in.
- This type of feature is getting extinct as new styles emerge day in day out.
- However, for the briefs that have this feature, it makes their junk more accessible.
- This is special stitching on the lower back of the brief and provides more comfort and room for breathability.
- This is a fabric piece that is found in briefs to provide more room and space for manhood.
- It provides better movement.
- It is also a kind of stitching that allows more comfort as well.
- It allows the fabric to stretch easily without normal wear and tear.
- Modern brands are including pouches on their brands as it is not in any way interfering with the support or comfort the briefs have to offer.
- Different fabrics are used to make briefs including cotton, nylon, polyester, and some that are a combination of either two or three of them.
Types of Briefs for Men
- These are a bit longer than your normal briefs and fall slightly above the knees.
- These are very loose and provide a lot of room for breathing.
- These are shorter but offer the same comfort.
Buyer’s Guide for Briefs
When buying boxer briefs, you need to consider the following:
- Your comfort- This should be the number one thing to consider since this is something you shall be wearing for a while.
- Your size- This is just as important since anything too loose or too tight will make you uncomfortable. There are three major sizes which are; small (S), medium(M), and large(L).
- The fabric- Last but not least, the fabric that feels right for you.
How to use Briefs?
Boxer briefs don’t have a special way to use them because all you have to do is wear them after washing. However, you can use boxer briefs to:
- Hide your flaws- People with beer bellies can wear briefs to hide them slightly
- For medical benefits- Boxer briefs are known to affect sperm quality positively
- Increase fertility- Boxer briefs offer more room for manhood, therefore, decreasing the heat around the testicles.
- Support- For people who are gym enthusiasts, briefs offer much-needed support.
List of Top 14 Best Briefs for Men in India-Buyers Guide
1. Jockey Men’s Cotton Brief
Jockey Men’s Brief With a super combed fabric with 100% cotton, these boxer briefs offer maximum support. They have a square cut fitting as well as a double contoured pouch
- Have a square cut fitting
- Jockey Briefs Made of 100% combed cotton
- Have a double-layered pouch
- Some sizes are sold out.
- Cotton fabric is known to stretch and tear with time
2. Van Heusen Men’s Antibacterial Brief
Van Heusen Men’s Briefs are antibacterial briefs that come in a pack of three helping you stay fresher for longer. The waistband is label-free for a soft and smooth feel for your comfort
- Antibacterial fabric for no odor
- Waistband has no label and a smooth feel for your comfort
- Comes in a pack of three
- They are expensive.
- You can’t buy these briefs in pieces
3. US Polo Assn. Men’s Cotton Brief
U.S.Polo Men’s Brief Made of 100% pure cotton, these briefs are available in different assorted colors and have a mid-waist that offers full coverage at the back as well as an enhanced front
- Lots of colors to choose from
- Have a super soft cotton fabric
- Mid-waist that offers full coverage at the back as well as an enhanced front.
- Comes as a pack of 4
- They are only for everyday wear; you can’t wear these when working out.
4. XYXX Men’s IntelliSoft Antimicrobial Micro Modal Dualist Brief
Made of Tencel modal fabric that is microbial to prevent any odors associated with sweating and moisture retainment.
- Tencel modal fabric
- Every day relaxed fit
- Tagless design
- They are only very expensive
- Some reviewers recommended going a size up than your normal size to attain comfort.
5. Bigboss Men’s Cotton Briefs
Bigboss Men’s Brief With a solid pattern and cotton fabric, these boxer briefs are quite economical as they come in a pack of 5 and with assorted colors for all-year-round coverage
- Bigboss Briefs Comes in a pack of 5
- They have no-fly or tag
- The inseam is great since it prevents bunching
- Cotton fabric is known to tear over time
- Most buyers would opt for a fly since it allows more room to reduce or expand the waist.
6. Levi’s Men’s 100% Cotton 100 CA Solid Neo Brief
Levi’s Men’s Brief is a regular fit type boxer brief that is made of 100% combed cotton with a snug fit of cotton jersey fabric. The waistband is made of nylon of an all-day comfort
- Regular fit type
- Snug fit of cotton jersey fabric
- The waistband is made of nylon for an all-day comfort
- Nylon waistband can dig on your skin
- For someone looking to only buy a piece, it is not possible since they are only sold as a pack
7. DAMENSCH Men’s Modal Brief
DAMENSCH Men’s Brief is Made of 3x fabric that is softer than cotton, these briefs have 2x moisture-wicking ability making sure that there is no odor. Their colors are rich and don’t fade for a lifetime
- 2x moisture-wicking ability
- No fade colors
- 3x softer fabric
- They are quite expensive
- Amazon customers complained that there were gaps in the size and the fitting wasn’t perfect
8. Playboy Men’s Printed Brief
It is made of 5% elastane and 95% cotton giving you the perfect fabric blend. It offers you great comfort as well as modern style. Available in printed colors
- Playboy briefs are available in printed colors
- Modernized style with great comfort
- Fabric mixture of cotton and elastane
- Only machine wash for care
- If not taken care of properly, the material will start pilling.
9. Chromosome Men’s Solid Brief
These chromosome briefs are very comfortable to wear and come in a pack of 5. Made of cotton and available in various colors
- Made of cotton fabric
- Comes in a pack of 5
- Super comfortable
- A customer on amazon complained that they received only 1 piece which was dirty and used
- Another Amazon customer complained that the pack only came with 4 pieces other than the advertised 5 pieces
10. Rupa Frontline Men’s Solid Brief
Rupa Men’s briefs are comfortable for everyday wear and are made of 100% combed cotton fabric. Comes in a pack of 5 with different assorted colors
- Made of 100% combed cotton
- Comes in a pack of 5
- Comfortable for everyday wear
- Hand wash only
- You can’t buy just one piece of these briefs as they only come in a pack.
11. Dixcy Scott Men’s Brief Modern-Fit Solid Innerwear
Comes in a pack of 3 with a stylish design that of soft fabric and inclined pipping. They offer skin comfort and are long-lasting. The fabric is also double-stitched and stretchable
- Stretchable fabric
- Soft fabric with inclined pipping
- Offer skin comfort and are long-lasting
- The fabric can overstretch with time
- Customers complained that they were not as comfortable as advertised
12. Calvin Klein Men Brief
These Calvin Klein briefs are made of a mix of 8% elastane and 92% Supima cotton offering you the best soft and smooth feel against the skin. They have a solid color
- Fabric mix of Supima cotton and elastane
- Soft and smooth feel against the skin
- Solid colors
- There are no customer reviews available for this product
- These are currently unavailable
13. FCUK Men’s Cotton Brief
These are very absorbent hence no moisture is retained on skin or odor. Made of cotton fabric that stretches 4 ways as well as a technology that keeps the fabric bright and smooth
- Very absorbent
- Cotton fabric that stretches 4 ways
- Technology that keeps it bright and smooth
- Can only be washed at 30 degrees’ water temperature
- Stitches tend to come out over time
14. Tommy Hilfiger Men’s Solid Brief
Made of 55 elastane and 95% cotton, these briefs have a solid color. They are great for everyday wear and have moisture-wicking abilities.
- Available are solid colors
- Great for everyday wear
- Made of 5% elastane and 95% cotton
- There are no reviews available for this brief on Amazon
- Machine wash care only
When it comes to boxer briefs, be confident to choose between the available styles, colors, and comfortability and choose something that represents your personality and individuality.
Remember to follow underwear etiquette:
- Toss out old boxer briefs. Experts advise throwing out briefs every three months
- Change your underwear every day. It goes without saying to change briefs daily. They accumulate a lot of sweat and odor and should be kept clean at all times.
Is it okay for guys to wear briefs?
Yes, it is. They provide the needed support for manhood and are a great addition to the wardrobe. They absorb moisture and odor so you go about your day all fresh.
Which is better, to wear briefs or boxers?
They provide the needed support. Briefs are a bit tighter than boxers and it comes down to personal preference. Either way, it is better to wear either of them than none at all.
What is the hole in briefs for?
There are three holes in a brief. One where the waste goes and the other two for the legs.
Do guys wear briefs under boxers?
Yes. Guys wear briefs under boxers especially in sporting activities since boxers don’t provide the necessary support.
How tight should briefs be?
Briefs should be tight enough to hold the manhood in place but also have room for breathing.