Every year, millions of people visit the nearest temple to pray for blessings and perform religious rituals. The famous and the most popular brass idols in India are Lord Ganesh, Goddess Lakshmi, Ganesha. These idols attract a lot of visitors from all over the world.
The first thing that strikes you when you see these statues is their size. You can see them from far away. Secondly, how beautiful and elegant they are. Thirdly, how well they last.
Top 10 Best Brass Idols in India.
Features of Brass Idols
- The most common feature of these idols is that they have a composition of brass.
- Moreover, each one has a unique design and comes with an intricate tale behind it.
- They use for religious purposes and as decorative items in homes, offices, etc.
- In addition, these idols use to beautify the walls of temples.
- Indeed, you can find these idols in all parts of India, especially in Mumbai and Delhi, where many famous temples house them.
Types of Brass Idols
- These idols commonly refer to the god Vishnu.
- Because of considering him most powerful among Hindu gods. Indeed, the models of the goddess Durga have been pretty popular as well.
- In addition, Ganesh is a widely worshipped idol with lots of unique symbols found everywhere in India.
- Present-day, they are available in a variety of materials. Additionally, there is a range of types and styles.
- You can find them from wood to marble, even clay or plastic.
Why Brass Idols?
There are many different ways in which you can use these idols, and they include:
- As a decorative item – They make for incredible decorations on the walls of your house or office, especially if you choose to place them near windows or doors! You can also hang them from ceilings and shelves so that they look even more beautiful than before.
- In temples – These statues serve as an essential part of any temple because each has a powerful meaning attached. They use in homes and offices as decorative items for walls or shelves, etc.
- In worship – You can use these idols when you perform sacred ceremonies such as the pooja (worship) of Ganesh’s idol at home or during temple rituals! Just make sure that they are made from pure materials so that your prayers do not go unanswered by the gods!
Buyers Guide for Brass Idols
- Idols are available in many forms.
- These are available in small size, medium size, and large-size with small planes of differences between them.
- One should pay attention to the seller when deciding which idol is suitable for their needs.
- Commonly, to buy online or offline, it is also possible to find them at various places.
- Usually, artisans sell them, who make them personally.
- Shops selling them may be found in village fairs (Sabhas) and sometimes even at neighborhood shops like grocery stores (Dadar).
List of Top 10 Best Brass Idols in India-Buyers Guide
1. SHOP END HERE Buddha Brass Idol
SHOP END HERE Buddha brass idol has an attractive, appealing, and eye-catching design.
- Holds an admittedly high value
- By all means, it has good karma
- Moreover, it brings you good luck
- The finish may not be as durable
- Besides, it probably won’t last long
2. Vastu Gau MATA Brass Idol
Vastu Gau MATS brass idol is an example of how to make something beautiful yet still maintain its durability.
- Its head has an elegant, decorative helmet that it wears on its body.
- In addition, it would make an excellent addition to your home
- Most important, the brass is shiny, lustrous, and does not tarnish
- Indeed, a bit more expensive for some customers
- In the same way, the materials may not hold up as long
3. Lord Rama Laxman And Sita Brass Idol
Lord Rama Laxman and Sita brass idol have a good design that is pleasing as well as traditional.
- It is a traditional and beautiful brass idol
- Significantly, made by finest quality brass
- Similarly, they are Beautiful and Eye Catching
- The quality of the material is not very high
- Indeed, it might be of small size for some users
4. Laxmi Ganesh Brass Idol
The excellent pair of Lakshmi-Ganesh idols brings charm and grace to an office and home.
- Made from fine quality brass
- Corrosion-free and long-lasting
- Furthermore, this idol set is for every event
- It requires proper maintenance
- Chemical will not help in cleaning purpose
5. Lord Kuber Brass Idol
This idol is made from top-quality brass, resulting in heavy-duty structural strength.
- It is a heavy-duty and durable product
- Moreover, cheerful Lord Kuber design shine in anyone’s temple
- Also, easy to mount near a window or door for spiritual blessings
- Not available in different colors
- Similarly, lower-quality materials may not last too long
6. Sun Face Wall Hanging Brass Idol
This brass idol brings good luck to any home or office setting.
- You can place it near the window
- The material is highly durable
- In particular, it fits pretty well anywhere
- It might be a bit costly for some customers
- It is not so long-lasting
7. Goddess Durga Maa Brass Idol
It is genuine Indian work of art produced with a traditional technique by artisans in India.
- An excellent item for decoration at a celebratory time
- Indeed, it increases the decor value of the temple
- It has beautiful engraving
- Require regular maintenance like cleaning
- Accordingly, the color may not suit some people
8. Ganesh Bhagwan Brass Idol
It is perfect and an excellent idea for gifting your loved and dear ones for different occasions.
- It helps one become intelligent
- Removes all sorts of financial difficulties
- Additionally, each direction signifies a different effect and meaning.
- It is a bit heavy to hang
- Undoubtedly, you cannot use any chemical to clean it
9. Lord Vishnu Laxmi Brass Idol
It is a modern form, and it is beautiful and stylish.
- Fully made in India
- Made by using the latest technique
- Significantly, stylish and beautiful in modern form
- Need the care to handle this
- All in all, not available in multi colors
10. Flute Playing Lord Krishna Brass Idol
Decorate your puja mandir, living, dining, or bedroom with this symbol of endless positivity.
- Very attractive and beautifully crafted
- Durable and long-lasting
- Comparatively, it is perfect for a gift to loved ones
- No polish used in this idol
- Requires periodic cleaning with a dry cloth
To conclude, brass idols are not only beautiful but also very supportive. They bring good luck and blessings to your home, office, or temple. Furthermore, the quality of the brass idol depends on its weight, size, and craftsmanship. If you invest in the best quality, they will last for years to come!
Is brass idol suitable for home?
Yes, because it brings happiness and blessings to your home.
Which is the best brass idol?
It is a tricky question. It depends on religion and devotees.
What is the price of the brass idol?
The price of the brass idols varies from 300 to 2000 INR depending upon the quality and weight.