A boxing kit is a training aid used by boxers to improve in the sport. It helps one perfect their punches and moves in a safe and comfortable manner. This is equipment that helps you build on your strength and stamina in the comfort of your home. A boxing kit is meant to make you a better boxer, even in the absence of a sparring partner. It’s essential for anyone who takes the sport seriously.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Boxing Gloves, Gym bags for men, Punching bags, Suspender belts for exercise, knee belts, sweat slim belts, wrist splint or wrist support, knee brace for knee caps, Gym Gloves, Quality winter gloves, face masks, punching bags, Bike Gloves, Yoga Mats, Ab rollers, Back Massagers, Body massagers, Neck & shoulder Massagers, Exercise cycles, Hand Gloves, in India.
Top 10 Best Boxing Kits in India
Features of Boxing Kit
- Depending on the kind of kit as well as the specific brand, it’ll consist of a variety of items.
- Each item will serve a unique purpose and will boost your form and technique somehow.
- Some of them may be protective gear like the mouth guard, for example.
- Nonetheless, not all kits will have the same items.
- Still, components like gloves and a punching bag are expected to be present in all kits.
Types of Boxing Kits
- From weight to padding and stitching and even composition; there’ll be several differences in kit components.
- There are also variations in terms of what the kits are intended for.
- That’s why you need to know what you hope to achieve with it.
- One could be meant for intense activity, and another for lighter movements.
- The shape and size of everything won’t be the same for each brand and make too.
Buyer’s Guide for Boxing Kit
- Firstly, what you’ll use the kit for will factor into which one you buy.
- For those involved in kickboxing, for instance, a kit with a strong punching bag is necessary.
- Your style of fighting, and your body weight; it’ll all count towards your final decision.
- Price may be a good indicator of quality since costlier kits are likely to be of greater quality.
- Make sure you’re buying from a good brand.
- A warranty, for example, is a good sign of one.
How to Use Boxing Kit?
- You must use a boxing kit regularly for it to be effective.
- For best results, use everything it comes with.
- Your training regimen should feature all the items and you should alternate between each of them.
- You must also ensure you dress properly because only gym and fitness clothes are ideal.
- When it comes to moves and punches, don’t stick to the same ones because the more varied your activity; the better.
List of Top 10 Best Boxing Kits in India-Buyers Guide
1. Byson Boxing Kit
Part of this kit is an unfilled 36-inch punching bag, 12oz boxing gloves, and hand wraps. As if that wasn’t enough, it also comes with a hanging chain, skipping rope, and mouth guard. The entire kit weighs 2.2kg.
- It’s suitable for children and beginners.
- Most of the items in the kit are durable.
- The boxing gloves adequately absorb shock.
- The advertised image of the punching bag is inconsistent with the actual product.
- Customers have cried foul over the strength of the punching bag.
2. LEW 10 Piece Boxing Set
Designed for kickboxing, this kit comes with a punching bag, boxing gloves, and a focus pad. It also has hand wraps, a hanging chain, and a skipping rope. It weighs 10 kilograms and stands 29 inches high.
- It’s ideal for kick-based training.
- The focus pad allows for training with a partner.
- The punching bag is waterproof.
- The length of the hand wrap is less than ideal.
- The punching bag can be a little tough for beginners.
3. IWIN RMOUR PU Boxing Kit
Weighing in at 1.4kg is this IWIN punching bag. It has a punching bag and hanging chain, boxing gloves, and a chain keyring. A hand gripper, skipping rope, hand wraps, & ceiling hook are also part of it.
- You can use it for muay Thai, karate, and taekwondo.
- It comes with a warranty.
- You can use it indoors as well as outdoors.
- The gloves can be uncomfortable for larger individuals.
- It’s also been on the market for a short time.
4. LEW 9 Piece Boxing Kit
Consisting of 9 components, this kit is 55 centimeters wide and 149 centimeters high. It comes standard with an unfilled canvas punching bag, training gloves, and a hanging chain. It also has mini-hanging gloves, a key chain, a hand grip, training gloves, as well as a ceiling hook.
- The kit is returnable within 10 days of purchase.
- The packaging is up to standard.
- Furthermore, the images and descriptions are consistent with the actual product.
- The key chain and mini gloves are purely decorative, they, therefore, serve no practical boxing purpose.
- They don’t package all the items in the same way.
5. IWIN RMOUR Leather Boxing Kit
This kit clocks in at 3 feet and 5 kilograms. It has a wall bracket, punching gloves, chain, and skipping rope. You’ll also find there’s a hand grip and key chain.
- The leather outer material on the punching bag is durable and has a long lifespan.
- The wall mount stand makes for a sturdy installation of the punching bag.
- It works well for a variety of combat sports.
- The boxing gloves may be too large for children, admittedly.
- This is more on the high end, hence what seems to be exorbitant pricing.
6. VICTORY Boxing Kit
This minimalistic kit has four components and weighs 800g. You get an unfilled synthetic leather punching bag, a pair of gloves, a key chain and hand grip. The size is 3 feet and the hanging chain is 16 inches long.
- Being lightweight, it’s easy to carry around.
- It’s also affordable.
- This is a simple product ideal for beginners and hobbyists alike.
- Confessedly, it’s not up to par with professional or competitive standards.
- What is more, customers have complained about the quality of the punching bag.
7. AURION Boxing Kit
This kit is 5 feet long and 1kg in weight as well as 10 cm in width and 20 cm in height. It’s got a skipping rope, 12oz boxing gloves, as well as a hand gripper. A pair of hand wraps, a mouth guard, and a hanging chain are also part of it.
- The swivel on the stainless steel hanging chain allows the punching bag to freely move.
- Women and children are also able to use it.
- In addition, the punching bag is weather-resistant and can be used outside.
- Regrettably, customers have reported receiving incomplete kits.
- Besides, filling the bag can be quite challenging.
8. Axe Men Boxing Kit
Designed for senior men, this kit is 1.5kg. It’s replete with a 3 feet punching bag, 12oz boxing gloves, skipping rope, and chain. Moreover, there’s a mouth guard, hand wrap, and hand grip. When it comes to dimensions, you’re looking at 18×18×91.3 centimeters.
- Though it’s marketed as a men’s product, it is in fact suited for unisex use.
- All age groups are also able to train with it.
- Not only that, it has a unique design.
- The hanging chain for the punching bag cannot take more than 35kg.
- To add to that, the foam handles on the hand grip are subject to wear and tear.
9. Monika Sports Boxing Kit
This one is 2 kilograms heavy and they manufactured it with seniors in mind. The kit includes a vinyl punching bag, a pair of gloves, a pair of hand wraps, and a mouth guard. A hanging chain, mouth guard, wooden hand grip, and skipping rope complete it.
- Both beginners and trainers can benefit from it.
- The wooden hand grip is particularly unique and classic.
- People also rank the product highly.
- The kit is relatively new to the market.
- Therefore, it has hardly received descriptive reviews.
10. Boxking Boxing Kit
Coming in at a weight of 1kg is the Boxking boxing set. Inside is a 3 feet punching bag, a skipping rope, and also some 12oz boxing gloves. Furthermore, there are wristbands and a hanging chain.
- The materials are notably tough and resistant to wear and tear.
- To add to that, the product has received a lot of positive reviews.
- The punching bag even has a distinctive aesthetic.
- It was first made available less than 3 years ago, so it’s quite new to the scene.
- Consequently, it hasn’t gone through extensive testing by customers.
Now that you know your best boxing kit options, you can begin your training journey. Pick one of these kits and stay safe at all times. Let the boxing begin!
Which is the Best Boxing Kit?
The more components there are, the more you can accomplish, as a result. According to your level of commitment, style of fighting, and competency; one kit will be better than the others. Generally speaking, the best kit is the one made from the strongest materials.
What Equipment do Boxers Use?
The most basic equipment a boxer needs is a pair of gloves and a punching bag. They also require a hanging chain in order to keep the punching bag suspended. You may also need hand wraps for added safety.
What is the Price of the Boxing Kit?
They won’t price every kit similarly. Those produced from superior materials are likely to cost more. Just as well, the more components a kit has; the more valuable and costly it’ll be.