The world today is full of hustle and bustle. People have a lot of things to deal with daily. Life has become very hectic and often disturbing too. We go through a lot of emotional turbulence daily. In such a scenario, we require some forms of entertainment to keep our life going.
Music is one of them. Listening to songs is a great way for you to give some space to yourself. It can help you get that stress out of your mind. Music also enhances your ability of emotional response. It gives you a feeling of refreshment and enjoyment amidst the chaos of your life. Boat headphones can be the best source for you to connect with your kind of music.
Top 10 Best Boat Headphones in India
Features of Boat Headphones
- Boat headphones are designed to provide you with an enhanced listening experience.
- Whether it be music, audiobooks, your study lessons, movies, or gameplay.
- Boat headphones are supposed to block the outside noise and provide a concentrated hearing experience to your ears.
- They keep your hands free and you can do a lot of other stuff while still listening to your favorite track.
- With a cordless headphone, you can even walk around or groove to the music.
- The various features of headphones depending on their company and brand.
- Most of the headphones provide a noise cancellation feature which is a great perk.
- Other features of a headphone include sound amplifying and optimization.
- Many headphones also provide an in-built microphone for ease of communication over calls.
Types of Headphones
Headphones come in various varieties. Following are the various types of headphones:
Wired headphones and wireless headphones
This is the most common basis of the categorization of headphones. Both of them have their perks.
Closed-back headphones are great to give you a focused hearing experience. They block any peripheral noise and don’t allow the sound of your headphone to be heard from outside.
They have open ear cups and allow some sound to escape outside. Open-back headphones provide you more like a hearing-from-speaker kind of experience.
The ear cups of such headphones are around the size of your ears. They rest over your ears directly.
Such headphones have bigger earcups that enclose your ear within it. Also, they include some soft padding around the area where your ears are enclosed. This makes it very comfortable to wear.
Buyer’s Guide for Headphone:
When buying a headphone, many questions might arise in your mind. How do you find a perfect headphone for you? Well, there are different factors that you need to keep in mind while buying a headphone. They range from the price to the durability and the quality of the headphones. Some of the factors are given below:
1. Active noise cancellation
Many headphones have a noise isolation feature that doesn’t allow the outer sound to disturb your hearing. But prefer going for a headphone with an active noise cancellation feature. It takes up the outer noise and produces opposite waves blocking the outer sound completely. This gives you a better hearing experience.
Do you remember the feeling you get when you hear 8D music? It feels as if the sound is coming from different directions. This effect is caused due to soundstage. Many headphones provide you with a nice soundstage effect.
3. Open back vs. closed back
While both of the headphones have their perks, you should prefer to go for a closed-back headphone. It blocks the outer noise more efficiently and also prevents sound leakage.
4. Battery life
If you are going for a wireless or Bluetooth headphone, make sure to check the battery life. You don’t want to miss out on some great music while you’re travelling just because of a dead battery.
5. Foldable ear cups
Always opt to go for headphones with collapsible ear cups as they are easy to carry.
6. Built-in microphone
I believe you don’t want to keep on pulling your phone out of your pocket. So always look for a headphone with an in-built microphone. It makes your communication through calls easier.
What is the purpose of Headphones?
The main purpose of headphones is to help you listen better. Yes, it works as same as speakers. So then why go for a headphone? Well, you can’t confine the sound of speakers only to yourself. Especially if you have a habit of listening to music while working, headphones are a saviour for you. After all, you can’t play a speaker at your workplace. Boat headphones help you to get a better experience of hearing.
They can also be of great help if you just want a break from the outside world. The wired headphones contain a cord that you can connect to the jack of your phone or laptop. To use wireless headphones, mostly Bluetooth is used. You can also insert a memory card and listen through it. Boat headphones give you a great experience of gameplay as well.
List of Top 12 Best Boat Headphones in India
1. Boat Rockerz 255 Sports Wireless Headset
It is a wireless earphone that can prevent you from the disaster of having your earphones tangled.
– It has an in-built microphone and a great noise cancellation feature.
– Boat headphone is water-resistant and sweat-resistant which is a great perk if you’re a workout freak.
– It has a nice battery life that provides playback of up to 6 hours on one full charge.
– It has a micro USB port instead of a type-C port which makes it quite outdated.
2. Boat bass heads 225 in-ear wired earphones
Bass heads 225 is one of the most affordable earphones that boat offers.
– It provides a great bass effect. You can feel the thumping bass deep inside your ears.
– The wire or cable is flat which makes it tangle-free.
– The ear cups are metallic which is why can’t be worn for a long time.
3. Boat bass heads 100 in-ear wired earphones
It is a fashionable product of the affordable range offered by boat.
– It provides a nice and balanced sound output. All of the effects including bass are very balanced.
– Nice and sleek design. It offers a lightweight and hawk-inspired design.
– They have a rounded cable that has maximum chances of getting tangle74.
4. Boat Rockerz 400 Bluetooth Headphone
This is one of the bestseller headphones. It has some great perks to offer.
– It is a dual-mode headphone. That means you can use it both as wired and wireless.
– It has a 250mAH battery with a battery life of around 8 hours.
– It has a nice foldable design that makes it easily portable.
– The headband is slightly tight which makes it difficult to wear the whole day.
5. Boat Rockerz 510 Bluetooth Headphone
It is a really good looking headphone with a nice ergonomic design.
– It has a 50mm dynamic driver which is one of the best offered by boat.
– They are designed to provide an extra thumping bass. They provide a nice audio output.
– They are bigger. Also, they are not foldable.
6. Boat Bassheads 242 Wired Sports Earphones
It is an affordable earphone with some nice features to offer.
– It is sweat and water-resistant and can be very comfortable for exercising.
– The sound quality is very good for this price.
– It also provides an ear hook.
– The wires can get tangled and damaged soon.
7. Boat Bassheads 162
It is a half-braided earphone. It is a part of the boat bass heads wired 100 series.
– It gives a great bass output in the audio.
– It is a lightweight in-ear earphone making the use comfy.
– The distance between the ear cups and the mic makes it difficult to speak over a call.
8. Boat Rockerz 600 Bluetooth Headphone
It is a nice fashionable headphone. It has two variants.
– It has soft faux leather ear cups which makes it comfortable to wear.
– The 450 mAH battery variant gives up to 20 hours of playback time.
– When it comes to bass and loudness, it cannot beat the boat 510 headphones.
9. Boat Rockerz 261 Sports Wireless Earphones
These are the designer wireless earphones offered by boat.
– They have large ear cups but are comfortable to wear due to rubber ear clips.
– It offers great bass and audio quality.
– The build quality is not that good.
10. Boat Airdopes 311V2 True Wireless Ear-buds
It is the upgraded version of boat Airdopes 311 true wireless earbuds.
– The sound quality is good as far as the price is concerned.
– It consists of a multi-function button.
– The grip is not that great. So, it is not suitable for exercising or dancing.
11. Boat Rockerz 450 Wireless Bluetooth Headphone
It is a simple yet nice looking headphone offered by boat.
– It has integrated controls with a voice assistant.
– It has adjustable ear cups.
– The ears start to pain after using it for a while.
12. Boat Airdopes 201 True Wireless Ear-buds
It is a nice budget-friendly product.
– It has a clear sound quality and is great for calls as well.
– They have a nice design and also have LED indicators.
– The sound quality is not so great for lower and higher volume. It is suitable for mid-range volume.
- Is boAt an Indian company?
Yes, Boat is an Indian company. To make it clear, Boat is one of the leading companies in the Indian marketplace for ear wear.
- Which boAt earphone is the best?
The best earphones for you depend upon your preferences. However, we have a list ready for you. Please check the list above and find yourself a perfect earphone.
- Is boAt bass heads 225 good?
Boat bass heads are good with some great features. They can provide you with great value for your money. So if you’re considering getting yourself one, go for it.
- Which one is better among boAt 152 and boAt 162?
If you are a normal listener, boat 152 is great for you. It gives you an HD sound output. But if you’re a bass lover, you can opt for going for boat 162.
Among the various gadgets in the world, headphones are one of the most used ones. The statistics have proven it. There is a huge variety of other products similar to a headphone that you can opt to go for. Those may be earphones, air pods, or earbuds. All of them can assist you to connect to your selected tracks easily.
Boat headphones help you create a safe space in this chaotic and noisy world. If you are a gamer, boat headphones provide you with a wonderful sound effect experience. All in all, boat headphones are great for you if you are a constant music listener.