Bluetooth Headset is a device that is used primarily to listen to audio whereas headsets are gadgets that feature the functionality of both a headphone and a mic. Most headsets are costlier than headphones, but when sourcing for a wireless device they are usually your best shot.
Bluetooth headsets offer a range of functionalities. However, headphones are very important to most music-oriented individuals and gamers who want the best sound quality for a premium gaming experience.
A headphone is suitable for music lovers who like to listen to music anywhere they are. There are various headphones and headsets on the market, and this review will help you in picking which is best for you.
Also check the buyer’s guide for the best Boat Airdopes, Boat Headphones, Bluetooth Earphones, Bluetooth Earbuds, Realme Wireless Buds, Bluetooth Headsets, Earbuds, Bluetooth speakers, Bike Mobile Holders, Bike Mobile chargers, Mobile stand for car, Phone Stand & Car chargers.
Top 12 Best Bluetooth Headsets in India
Buyers Guide – Bluetooth Headset
For some individuals, headsets and headphones are very important as a means to eradicate the background or ambient noise, others use them primarily to listen to good quality music. They are most commonly used by people in the 12-35 age group.
Here are some things you should consider before buying a headset or headphones:
- Check out for noise reduction.
- If your motive for getting a headset or headphones is to reduce noise around you, then you need one with good noise reduction.
- Most times the noise ambience is related to the price of a headset.
- So, a better noise reduction headphone comes at a higher price.
Headphone or Headset:
- By now you will have realized that headphones are different from headsets.
- If you want one with an in-built mic then go for a headset, but for better sound quality you need to invest in a headphone.
- Another factor for you to consider is whether you want a wired or wireless headphones? There are listed below.
Bluetooth Headsets and Wireless Headphones:
These two differ in their connectivity.
- The Bluetooth headphone connects via Bluetooth technology and wireless headphones with Wi-Fi connectivity.
- However, for the best experience using these sound amplifiers, wireless or Bluetooth connectivity is the best.
Types of Bluetooth Headphones
People who want a mic with their headphones have two options, either buy a standalone mic or opt for a pricey wireless headset. There are several types of headsets available in the market. Check the main types below.
- A telephone headset connects to a stipulated line and can replace a cellphone.
- While watching a movie, have you wondered how the undercover operatives connect?
- This is the device that enables them to do so.
- The headset allows connection to a fixed frequency and eradicates the need for a hand-phone or telephone control.
- Mostly available as Bluetooth headsets, these can also be used with mobile telephones.
- These headsets offer telephone connectivity and sound amplification for the users.
- A communication headset provides two-way connectivity. It consists of over-the-head headphones plus a microphone.
- This is the most common type; people use it in various day-to-day activities.
- The most useful is for aviation, music, sports, and other sound-related activities.
There are three types of headset
- This type of headphones is like earbuds, but are more targeted into the ear than on the outer surface.
- They are lighter and have better noise cancellation features since they are plugged into the ear.
- These earphones have been designed keeping into consideration the dimensions of the ear so that they can perfectly rest on your ear.
- This type of headphones does not cancel out the surrounding noise.
- These headphones have large ear pads or ear-cups.
- They cover the ear and have the best bass and sound quality, because of their increased driver size.
How to use Bluetooth Headset?
How headphones work is sometimes important to the understanding of the functions and features of the device.
- A headphone primarily works by connecting to a signal source.
- This is done either by wired means or through a non-wired connection.
- The non-wired connections may be Bluetooth, FM, or any other wireless means.
- And the wireless transmission is through a set of radio wave frequencies to which the headphone is designed to connect to.
- The headphone features a dynamic driver that receives the audio signal transmitted from the connected source.
- Then the force exerted in this coil causes a vibration in the coil and an attached diaphragm made from cellulose or the like generates sound waves.
List of Top 12 Best Bluetooth Headsets in India Buyers Guide
People often use headphones, but the audio quality differs tremendously based on the brand and the price. For a premium sound quality, however, the headphone is the best as they are more focused on providing users with an amazing audio experience.
1. boAt Rockerz 400 Bluetooth Headphone with Dual Connectivity Modes, Super Extra Bass, Foldable Earcups Up to 8H Playtime & Lightweight Design:
These are one of the best wireless headphones on the market. It features extra bass to provide truly immersive sound quality and it has a playback time of up to 8hours. This is an on-ear headphone with foldable arms allowing flexibility and portability. Amazon has sold over 43,500 units of this product & it has retained a 4.1 out of 5 ratings.
- boAtrockerz Bluetooth Headphones feature bass support for better sound quality.
- This product is portable and lightweight
- Amazing playback time of up to 8hours and 100 hours on standby
- Dual connectivity wired and wireless
- Noise cancellation
- It is itchy on the ears
2. Sony MDR-ZX110A On-Ear Stereo Bluetooth Headphones without mic:
This is a type of on-ear headphone with a slim and portable design. It is a wired headphone and does not contain a microphone. This wired headphone features soft ear pads to improve ear comfort during use. It can be folded so that it can easily fit in backpacks when travelling.
- Sony Bluetooth Headphones feature a neodymium delivery for better & improved sound quality.
- This gadget is flexible and portable
- The price is affordable
- It has good sound quality
- Also, it has a cord length of 1.2m which should be long enough for convenience during use.
- It is not wireless
- It does not include a microphone
3. Boat Rockerz 510 Bluetooth Headphone with Up to 10H Playtime, Easy Access Controls, Dual Connectivity Modes & Ergonomic Design:
This is another headphone with Bluetooth connectivity. It is wireless and features dual connectivity. This headphone features soft faux leather ear pads for convenience when listening to music. It is a premium product featuring quality sound and design, you would want to check this out. Also, it has a battery capacity of 500mAh.
- boAtRoockerz Bluetooth Headphones can offer a playback time of up to 10 hours & has one of the best ergonomic designs.
- It offers playback of up to 10hrs
- It is wireless and convenient
- This has an amazing bass feature
- Also, this headphone has dual connectivity
- Long-term use may result in ear-numbness
4. Infinity (JBL) Wireless Headphones Glide 500 with Quick Charge, 20 Hours Playtime, Deep Bass & Dual Equalizer:
This is a wireless headphone produced by Infinity Company. It features a double equalizer for the user’s choice of output and since it is a Bluetooth device it is wireless. This is a very lightweight device that can also be folded and features ear pads with soft cushion cups.
It boasts of a quick charging feature that allows users to gain maximum value from their headphones. Also, it features Bluetooth version 5.0 to provide a wider range of connectivity.
- Infinity Bluetooth Headphones’ design is just amazing & provides premium sound quality to users.
- These come with an amazing quick charging feature
- Lightweight and foldable
- Long-lasting battery life
- Also, these have deep bass features as well
- No dual connectivity
5. Mi Super Bass Wireless Headphones with Up to 20 Hours Battery Life, Super Powerful Bass:
This offers a playback time of up to 20 hours. It is a bass-designed headphone and one of the best choices for bass lovers. The Bluetooth connectivity version is 5.0 giving you very fast and reliable connectivity.
- Mi Bluetooth Headphones come with dual connectivity, thus allowing either Bluetooth or wireless connectivity.
- These have very good bass quality
- Long-lasting battery life
- This device supports dual connectivity
- High ear-pad pressure
6. Jabra Talk 15 Bluetooth Headset for Clear Conversations, Hands-Free Calls & Ease of Use:
This is the communication type of headset that can be used for calls, music, and sporting activities. It is a good headset that is lightweight and portable. This headset can connect with two devices simultaneously.
It needs to be inserted into the ear, thereby, eliminating the pressure from the headphone pads. This is light and portable and one of the best wireless headsets you can get.
- Jabra Bluetooth Headphones provide up to 6 hours of battery & incorporate design technology for audio clarity.
- This device is only wearable in one ear
- Moderate noise cancellation
- Also, these works hand-free
- Low battery life
- Ear-buds may be uncomfortable
7. Zebronics Zeb-Thunder Wireless BT Headphone with AUX Connectivity, 40mm Drivers, 9Hrs Playback time & Supports Micro SD Card:
This headphone has a 40mm audio driver and a battery life of up to 9hours. It supports multiple connectivities, whereby an audio jack or Bluetooth connectivity can be used. This features other connectivity options like FM radio, Micro SD card use, and AUX input.
- Zebronics Bluetooth Headphones come with an ergonomic design & an adjustable headband for convenience during use.
- It supports multiple connectivities
- Also, it comes with an in-built mic that can be used for calls.
- Soft ear-pads
- The headphone is not suitable for gaming
8. pTron Rover Bluetooth Headphones Wireless Mono in-Ear with Mic:
When looking for an in-ear quality headphone, this product is one you should consider. These come with a mic making them function like a Bluetooth headset. It provides users with quality 8hours of playback time and a wireless range of 8m.
Also, it can allow hands-free calling and multimedia controls. This features a fast Bluetooth version 4.1, which may not be the fastest you can find, but will effectively handle all your needs.
- pTron Bluetooth Headphones have an outstanding 200 hours of standby time & charge quickly and easily.
- These are lightweight and portable
- This is one of the best products for the price.
- Also, it has amazing voice control
- Battery drains quickly when playing multimedia
- Low noise cancellation
9. ROXO P47 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Sports Portable with Stereo FM Headset:
This headphone comes with multi-connectivity. It has a battery of up to 4 hours and a standby time of 100hours. If you are a gamer interested in getting quality sound headphones, we recommend you check this one out.
- ROXO Bluetooth Headphones’ design allows for hand-free connectivity and control.
- This device allows AUX jack, FM radio, and Bluetooth connectivity.
- Quick charging
- Also, it has good sound quality
- The ear pads will cause ear pain after long-term use
10. oraimo Elite-2 Wireless Bluetooth Headset with Ultra-Long Battery Life Single-Side, Remote Control & Mic:
This has remote voice control and mic which allows users a direct and quality hands-free experience. Oraimo Elite-2’s battery can last for 12hrs of talk time, 10hrs of playtime, and 300hrs of standby time. Also, this headset offers a comfortable sound experience.
- Oraimo Bluetooth Headphones have a good battery life
- It has good sound quality as well
- Also, this is voice-controlled
- Less noise cancellation
11. Sketchfab Bluetooth Headphones Over The Ear Headset with Deep Bass:
This over-ear headphone is one of the best for bass lovers. It has a wire whose length is 1.2m. Also, it is very cheap and foldable, it is light in weight and easy to carry. This headphone is usable with all 3.5mm audio jacks & has only wired connectivity.
- SkitchFab Bluetooth Headphones come with ergonomic ear pads to support the ear & promote ear safety.
- These headphones have good bass quality
- It is usable in all audio jack devices
- Also, these are affordable headphones
- No wireless connectivity
12. iBall Kids Diva Safe Stereo Bluetooth Headset with Mic:
This product is an over-ear band that is flexible, lightweight, foldable and suitable for children’s use. Also, this headset is wireless and has a playback time of up to 10 hours, with a standby time of up to 200 hours. It has a warranty, is certified and safe to use.
- iBallkids Diva Bluetooth Headphones have a quality sound that is safe for children to use
- It features an in-built mic for easy calling and connectivity.
- Long loading battery life
- Also, these are comfortable to use
- Low mic quality
A headphone or headset is very important to most individuals. They are used either to amplify sound or cut out ambient sound. In this article, we have shown you the Bluetooth headphones their features, working, and also buyers’ guidelines so you can easily buy a perfect Bluetooth headphone for you
What Bluetooth headset is best?
The boAtrockerz 400 is a sound masterpiece and is durable enough to handle all your music and sound needs. It features good battery life, is light in weight, and is also suitable for bass lovers.
Which are better, wireless, or Bluetooth headphones?
The wireless headphone operates on a very fast Wi-Fi frequency, but the most commonly used headphones are the Bluetooth headphone.
Is Bluetooth or wired headset safer?
They are both relatively safe but, when we compare both, the wired headset is safer. This is because long term exposure to Bluetooth and wireless radiation can cause neurological damage.
Does Bluetooth affect the brain?
The rays that a wireless Bluetooth headphone emits have been reported by scientists to exhibit negative effects on the brain. Although, it is only harmful when used for very long.