Bluetooth Earphone essential for music streaming and hands-free calling. Earphones are without a doubt becoming an intrinsic part of our day-to-day life. Wireless Bluetooth earphones merge the requirement of optimal sound quality and manoeuvrability beautifully.
Also, if you are a frequent car driver, and sit in the office for long, then too Bluetooth earphones are better for your listening pleasure. The present article will walk you through how to choose a good wireless earphone and recommend the best ones in the market. Also, check the buying guide for Bluetooth Headsets, Earbuds, Boat Headphones & Bluetooth speakers.
Along with that, we have the answers to some common questions that consumers may have about the workings of Bluetooth earphones.
Best Bluetooth Earphone Brands in India
Buyers Guide – Bluetooth Earphones
If this is your first time looking for a Bluetooth earphone, then you may have trouble picking the best. However, this guide will hopefully help you choose the best one for your needs.
- There are plenty of varieties of Bluetooth earphones.
- They come in over the ear form, in-ear earphones, and the earbuds.
- If you are looking for a lightweight solution, get the in-ear earphones or earbuds.
- The best Bluetooth earphones feature noise cancellation.
- This feature does not let the outside sound enter your ears.
- Thus, you can listen to songs or make clear calls without getting disturbed.
- Some earphones have a sound enhancement features –like additional bass.
- If you are a music lover, then get the Bluetooth earphone with powerful bass.
- The battery life varies in wireless earphones.
- Choose the one that has sufficient battery as per your requirement.
- Some earphones can go on for a day or two.
- But that does not mean their other features are also great.
- Since Bluetooth earphones are usually bought for outdoor use, it is better to get the water-resistant ones.
Features of Bluetooth Earphone
Bluetooth earphones are designed to provide seamless sound and ease of usage. These have amazing features in them. Most of the features enhance the performance quality. And a few upgrade the usability.
Just consider below common features while choosing a Bluetooth earphone:
- Charging a Bluetooth earphone is much easier now than earlier.
- The previous models used the proprietary ports for charging.
- But now the micro USB ports has made charging easier for consumers.
- Spending so much money to get a Bluetooth earphone and then losing it somewhere is pretty frustrating.
- Seeing that, the manufacturers have made the Bluetooth earphones secure so that they do not pop out of your ear.
- Wireless earphones feature a built-in mic which enables the consumer to use these products for phone calls.
- You can enjoy music as well as communicate using these earphones.
Types of Bluetooth Earphones
There are three common types of Bluetooth earphones. These are listed below:
- These are the most popular types of earphones.
- These are light in weight and provide superb music quality.
- The in-ear earphones were a great innovation of their time and are still quite popular.
In-ear Canal Earphones
- If you are exposed to high-fidelity audio, then you will need the in-ear canal Bluetooth earphones.
- They go deep into the ear canal and are usually irritating.
- However, if you are hard of hearing you will need these.
- This is a game-changer.
- The earbuds are the latest type added to the Bluetooth earphone.
- These are just the buds with no wire and fewer controls.
How Does a Bluetooth Earphone Work?
Bluetooth is a pathbreaking wireless connectivity technology. This convenient technology has changed lives throughout the world. Bluetooth earphones work with every device that has Bluetooth connectivity.
- First of all, to make the earphone work the devices needs to be paired.
- Smartphones, computers, and tablets share a similar method of connection.
- However, some Bluetooth earphones may have a different approach.
- Read the manual to find out more on how to connect.
- Additionally, Bluetooth earphones have various connectivity distances.
- Some stay in connection within 32 feet. And some cannot go further than 25 feet.
- Bluetooth earphones have codecs and the devices in which the is media stored also have them.
- The transmitting device compresses the media using codecs.
- Once the media reaches earphones, they decode it and play the sound.
List of Top 13 Bluetooth Earphones in India
There are plenty of reasons to get wireless earphones. You may need them in the gym, while travelling, or even while sunbathing. On top of that, a Bluetooth earphone is usually cheaper than a wired earphone.
1. boAt Rockerz 255 Sports Wireless Headset with Qualcomm Chipset, Super Extra Bass, IPX5 Water & Sweat Resistance Up to 6H Playback
These earphones offer superb convenience to answer the phone and listen to your favourite music. boATRockerz earphones are light in weight and come with a bass booster. You can hear every bass beat with this product.
- boAtRockerz Bluetooth Earphones comes with built-in audio control switches.
- Available in 4 enchanting colours
- 6 hours playback time as per the manufacturer
- No warranty available
- No built-in FM
2. Realme Buds Wireless Bluetooth Earphones
Realme has been serving mobile consumers with decent smartphones at a reasonable price for a while now. Besides smartphones, they also have a chain of accessories including wireless earphones. These are convenient earphones with a fine access control level.
- RealmeBuds Bluetooth Earphones comes in 3 colours
- An advance deal is available with a power bank
- Make calls, listen to your music and even operate the Google assistant with this Bluetooth earphone
- Requires extensive care
- Not soft on ears
3. Boult Audio ProBass Curve Wireless Neckband Earphones with IPX5 Sweatproof, 12 Hour Battery Life & mic
These earphones come with 12 hours of battery life means that you can exercise, go to work, use it all day and even go for a run after work just by charging them once a day. Well, that is precisely what Boult earphones offer.
- Boult AudioProBass Bluetooth Earphones features noise isolation for enhancing sound emission.
- It comes with a one-year warranty
- Can go on for 12- 15 hours on a single charge
- Fragile, need to use it with caution
- Consumers report connectivity issues
4. JBL T205BT Pure Bass Wireless Metal Earbud Bluetooth Headphones with Mic
JBL is a premium-quality brand that has been serving the music industry and sound lovers for decades. With its T205BT Bluetooth earphone, you can experience the true sound quality and amazing communication detail.
- JBL Bluetooth Earphones works with almost every device that has Bluetooth.
- Also, these are comfortable wireless earphones
- Knot free cable
- 6 hours of battery life which is less than several other options available
- Does not support voice commands
5. Mi Sports Bluetooth Earphones with Splash and Sweat Proof, Basic Dynamic bass & Up to 9hrs Battery
Mi is another brand that is successfully serving the mobile market with smartphones & communication gadgets. They are also pioneers in the sports wrist bands. And their scope expands to Bluetooth earphones too. This one here from Mi is a sports accessory with 9 hours of battery life.
- Mi Sports Bluetooth Earphones are IP64-rated sweat & splash-proof.
- These have a fine audio quality
- Also, these earbuds are easily adjustable
- Consumers reports that it does not work with the computer
- Delicate product
6. Sony WI-C200 In-Ear Headphones with 15 Hours Battery Life, Quick Charge, Metallic Finish, Magnetic Earbuds & mic
Sony is among the leaders of household electronics. Its WI-C200 offers a massive battery life and convenient usage. These come with the metallic finish too.
- Sony Bluetooth Earphones are extremely light in weight.
- Also, these are easy to carry
- Magnetic earbuds that make it convenient to store when not in use
- Quick charging
- Good music quality but communication quality is average
- More expensive than many other brands
7. OnePlus Bluetooth Earphones Z in-Ear Wireless Bullets with Mic
The solid blue in OnePlus Bullets earphones looks spectacular. These have huge battery life and leverage quick music and call control features.
- OnePlus Bullets Bluetooth Earphones works with almost every smartphone & tablet.
- Comes with 20 hours of battery.
- Available in four cool colours
- Devices with older Bluetooth connectors may not work fine with this product
- Expensive when compared to competing brands
8. Mivi ThunderBeats Wireless Earphones with Long Battery Life, Mic & Sweat Proof
Mivi brings low-cost Bluetooth earphones. The ThunderBeats are way cheaper than plenty of other brands in the market. These have HD Sound, Powerful Bass & Magnetic Buds.
- Mivi ThunderBeats Bluetooth Earphones has 7 hours of battery life.
- Also, these sweatproof Bluetooth earphones
- Convenient handling as well
- Not compatible with every smartphone
- Slower audio emission on online games
9. Infinity(JBL) Wireless Neckband Earphones Glide N100 with Sweatproof, Deep Bass & Dual EQ
JBL is the audio master. They know exactly what the consumers desire in their music listening spree. The Infinity Glide earphones are designed for robust performance.
- JBL Infinity Wireless Earphones comes with audio enhancement equalizers.
- 7 hours of battery life with quick charging ability
- Strong wires but light in weight
- Mic troubles at times
- Quite expensive
10. Zebronics Bluetooth Earphones Zeb-Symphony with Voice Assistant
Are you looking for an inexpensive Bluetooth earphone? Then Zebronics have something special for you. The Zeb-Symphony is not just low in price but has some amazing features such as voice assistance.
- Zebronics Bluetooth Earphones works with Android and iOS voice assistants.
- Band and the earbuds are easy to wear
- Cheaper than plenty of other brands
- Earbuds can be uncomfortable
- Connection fails
11. Wings Glide Neckband Wireless Earphone with Built-in Woofers for Extra Bass & Siri Google Assistant Control
Wings Glide earphones have a 5.0 Bluetooth connector. Along with that, they offer a 10 hours battery time. Also, these are available in 4 different colours.
- Wings Glide Bluetooth Earphones works with Google and Apple assistants
- Nice colour options
- Bass enhancement
- Consumers report that the battery does not last as long as the manufacturer claims
- Sound distribution is not balanced
12. iBall BT 5.0 Neckband Earphone EarWear Base with 12 Hours Battery Life & Mic
The battery is a major factor in wireless earphones. iBall offers 12 hours of battery life in its EarWear earphone. Along with that, it offers a 1-year warranty.
- iBall Bluetooth Earphones battery life is awesome.
- Available in 4 cool colours
- Consumers report that music enhancement is not effective
- No virtual assistance support
13. OPPO Bluetooth Earphone ENCO M31 Wireless in-Ear with Mic
OPPO is an emerging brand. Its smartphones are making it difficult for existing brands to survive. Well, besides smartphones, it has a range of Bluetooth accessories. The ENCO M31 is a spectacular communication and music solution available.
- OPPO ENCO Bluetooth Earphones works with nearly everything
- Can max 12 hours of battery life
- Uses advance noise cancellation features
- Pretty expensive
- Has trouble with older Bluetooth and platform variants
Bluetooth earphones are a wonderful solution for commuters and fitness lovers. They can stay in touch with their calls as well as listen to music on the go. The hassle-free wireless earphones are indeed a convenience.
What are the best wireless Bluetooth earbuds?
The best Bluetooth earphones are those that sit firmly in your ear and offer a remarkable sound quality. They do not swing with your movement. And the sound quality remains perfect on every type of music.
Are Bluetooth earbuds good?
The Bluetooth earphones are good if you wish to enjoy hassle-free music and communication. Further, the best one has the superb sound quality along with noise cancellation that makes your audio experience clean.
What are the best cheap Bluetooth earbuds?
There are plenty of reasonably-priced Bluetooth earbuds. However, the cheaper models lack features and may not bring in the sound quality that the user is expecting. Also, the communication quality lacks in cheaper wireless earphones.
Are wireless earbuds worth it?
If travelling and fitness are your main activities, then, of course, wireless earphones are worth it. They are light in weight and do not bother the user at all.
Are wireless earbuds bad for your brain?
These earphones emit radiation that may cause health troubles down the road. However, there has not been enough research on this issue yet. The only thing we do know is that excessive use can pose health risks. But their impact is less dangerous than cell phones.
Are wireless earbuds better than wired?
The wireless earphones are quite a lot better than the ones with the wires. These are easy to use and convenient. However, the sound quality in both the earphones is the same.
Do wireless earbuds give off radiation?
The Bluetooth earphones emit radiations but to the extent that it does not cause quick damage. It is better to remove the earphones when not in use.