Bluetooth Earbuds are earphones that connect to smart televisions, smartphones, computers, gaming consoles, or other electronic gadgets through an infrared or radio signal. They do not require a cable or wire for connectivity with the pairing device.
Most of the Bluetooth Earbuds operate by pairing or connecting through Bluetooth connectivity. Bluetooth earbuds have successfully replaced wired earphones due to the convenience and portability they offer. After Apple introduced its new iPhone without an earphone jack, there has been a substantial increase in the use of wireless earphones. Also check the buyers guide for the best Bluetooth earphones, Bluetooth headsets & Boat Headphones in India.
Top 12 Best Bluetooth Earbuds in India
Buyers Guide – Bluetooth or Wireless Earbuds
With the wide range of wireless earbuds available in the market, it becomes really hard to select a pair that is the optimum choice for you.
Below is a list of factors that need consideration before selecting a pair:
- The battery life of a pair of wireless earbuds is the most important feature to consider.
- This could range from a playtime of 2 hours to 20 hours, depending on the quality, price, and brand.
- The local and standard pair of Bluetooth earbuds have a playtime of 2-4 hours on a full charge.
- These earbuds usually have a 15-20% lesser battery life than what the manufacturers claim.
- In addition to the battery life, also consider whether you require a pair that comes with a charging case or a standard USB cable.
- Most charging cases can fully charge the earbuds 3-4 times.
Ear Tip Fitting
- Another important factor to consider is the ear tip fitting.
- The ear tips are made of soft silicone rubber that comes in different sizes.
- If this is too small or too big, they will not fit perfectly in your ears and affect the sound quality.
- Most of the famous brands provide an additional pair of 2-3 ear tips of different sizes.
- Most famous brands offer earbuds with control buttons or pads for increasing/decreasing volume, pause/play, and answering calls.
- Whereas the cheap local ones do not come with such features, meaning you’ll have to reach out for your phone for controlling the earbuds.
Features of Wireless Earbuds
One of the greatest features of wireless earbuds is that it sets you free from a tangled wire or cable. Thanks to wireless technology, you do not need to worry about untangling a cable once you pull them out of your pockets.
Just consider the below features while choosing wireless earbuds:
- Wireless earbuds offer more convenience allowing you to move freely without having to worry about a cable getting in the way.
- Expensive wireless earphones offer a connectivity range of about 30 feet away from the device.
- Most of the latest earbuds come with a portable case that has a built-in charge system for the earbuds or a simple USB cable for charging.
- Connecting the wireless earbuds to a device is not as simple as plugging in a cord to a jack.
- However, once they are paired, they connect automatically as soon as they are switched on.
Types of Wireless Earbuds
A wide range of wireless earbuds is available in the market. The main difference between the types is how to wear them.
- Most of the old wireless earbuds are designed with a cord that connects both earbuds.
- Although they are connected to the device via Bluetooth, they have a cord that is placed behind the neck for support.
- These earbuds are suitable for use when performing physical activities like cycling, workout, or jogging.
- Special earbuds are designed for sports that are engineered with a cable for the neck and a rear-mounted silicon hook for extra firm support.
True Wireless Earbuds
- These wireless earbuds have become a fashion trend.
- They are the most preferred and commonly used pair of wireless earbuds.
- These earbuds mostly come with a portable charging case.
- Not only does the case act as storage, but it also charges the earbuds when placed inside.
How Does a Wireless Earbud Works?
The wireless earbuds come with Bluetooth technology. The pair of earbuds have a chip inside that connects with devices that also have Bluetooth.
- Upon connection, the device transmits signals to the earbuds converting them into a sound that the earbuds play.
- For the Bluetooth mechanism to function properly, the device and the wireless earbuds have to be nearby.
- The connectivity range varies depending on the brands. The range could vary from a minimum of 10 to 30 feet.
- You can listen to music, answer calls, play games, and watch movies at your convenience without having to worry about disturbing the people around you.
For Android Devices
- To connect your wireless earbuds to an Android smartphone/device, simply slide down the options menu from the top and hold the Bluetooth icon until redirected to the Bluetooth menu.
- As soon as you switch on Bluetooth, the device will start searching for other devices with Bluetooth activated.
- Once the name of the wireless earbuds appears you can click on it to start pairing.
- To connect your wireless earbuds to an iPhone smartphone, go to settings, then Bluetooth.
- Enable the Bluetooth option and your device will start to search for a device with activated Bluetooth.
- Once the name of the wireless earbuds appears you can tap on it to start pairing.
List of Top 12 Bluetooth Earbuds in India-Buyers Guide
The connectivity or pairing of the wireless earbuds to a device can be different depending on the gadget. However, once the wireless earbuds are paired with the device, they connect instantly once powered on.
1. SoundPEATS True Wireless Earbuds in-Ear Stereo Earphones with BT 5.0, 15 Hours Playtime, Built-in Mic & Stereo Calls
This pair of true earbuds is a product of the SoundPEATS brand. It offers HI-FI stereo sound for playing music and also answering phone calls. They come with a portable magnetic charging case that charges the earbuds for 15 hours when fully charged. Also, these have a playtime of 3-3.5 hours on a full charge.
- SoundPEATS Wireless Earbuds come with the latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology & Realtek chipset.
- Playtime of 3.5 hours on a full charge and a total of 15 hours
- Also, these come with a 12-month warranty.
- Some users with big hands might find it difficult to remove from the case
- Does not have a built-in microphone
2. pTron Bassbuds True Wireless Bluetooth Headphones with Mic
These true earbuds are a product of pTron brand. And these come with a microphone and control buttons for controlling music and answering calls. They come with a charging case that charges full, 2-3 times. The earbuds have a playtime of up to 5 hours on a full charge.
- pTron Wireless Earbuds provides high-quality stereo bass & sound.
- Playtime of 5 hours on a full charge and a total of 15 hours
- Featured with built-in microphone and control buttons on the earbuds
- Ear-tips are small and might not fit perfectly for everyone
3. boAt Airdopes 311V2 True Wireless Ear-Buds with 15.5H Total Playback, BT V5.0, Voice Assistant & Built-in Mic
A product of boAt, the Airdopes 311V2 are true Bluetooth earbuds. They provide high-quality stereo bass and sound. And these come with control buttons for controlling music and answering calls with a built-in microphone. They come with a charging case that charges full, 3-4 times.
- boAt Wireless Earbuds are anti-sweat, waterproof, and come with the latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology.
- Playtime of 3.5 hours on a full charge and a total of 12 hours
- Featured with control buttons and a built-in microphone
- Anti-sweat and waterproof properties
- Might not be suitable for some to use when jogging or running
4. Muzili i06 Wireless Earbuds with Hi-Fi Stereo Sound, 36 Hours Playtime, Bluetooth 5.0, LED Battery Display & Portable Charging Case
The Muzili i06 are wireless Bluetooth earbuds that feature 5.0 Bluetooth technology and a connectivity range of 15 meters. These have waterproof and anti-sweat properties that make them durable.
They come with control buttons for adjusting volume and a voice assistant for answering calls. The product includes 3 extra silicone ear tips with sizes ranging from small, medium, and large.
- Muzili Wireless Earbuds come with noise-canceling capability & offer high-quality deep bass and stereo sound.
- The earbuds have a playtime of 5 hours on a full charge
- Featured with a voice assistant (Google and Siri)
- Designed with LCD for battery status
- Bass sound is not equally balanced between both earbuds
5. boAt True Wireless Earbuds Airdopes 201 with IPX4 Water Resistance, Up to 15H Total Playback, Secure Fit Earhooks & BT V5.0
These earbuds provide high-quality stereo bass and sound. And these come with a built-in microphone and control buttons for adjusting sound and answering calls. The package includes a charging case that charges a total of 15 hours in total, and the earbuds have a playtime of 3.5 hours on a full charge.
- boAt Airdopes Wireless Earbuds are waterproof, anti-sweat & come with Bluetooth 5.0 technology.
- Playtime of 3.5 hours on a full charge with a total of 15 hours charge via case
- Come with 3 extra silicone ear tips of small, medium, and large size
- Lacks sound quality, similar to standard earphones
6. CROSSBEATS Urban Wireless in-Ear Earbuds with Bluetooth 5.0, Deep Bass, In-Built Mic 3D Sound, 12Hrs Auto Pairing & Stereo Calls
These matte black pair of Bluetooth earbuds are a sleek product by CrossBeats. They are durable, waterproof, and anti-sweat. The product includes 3 extra silicone ear tips of sizes-small, medium, and large. The earbuds have a playtime of 5 hours on a full charge.
- CROSSBEATS Wireless Earbuds come with a voice assistant powered by Google and Siri.
- Playtime of 5 hours on a full charge with a total of 24 hours charge via case
- Come with 3 extra silicone ear tips of different sizes (S, M, and L)
- The battery status of the earbuds is not visible when charging
7. HolyHigh G4 True Wireless Earbuds with Dual Mic Stereo Calls, 36H Playtime, BT 5.0, Deep Bass Sound, Charge Box & 4 Earhooks for Sports
These rear-mounted Bluetooth earbuds are a product of HolyHigh. These heavy-duty earbuds come with a charging case that provides a total of 30 hours charge with 6 hours of playtime on the earbuds. The pair of earbuds are designed with nano-coating that makes it waterproof and anti-sweat.
- HolyHigh Wireless Earbuds offer a comfortable & secure grip, specifically designed for sports activities.
- Playtime of 6 hours on a full charge with a total of 30 hours charge via case
- Suitable for outdoor activities like jogging, running, cycling hiking, etc.
- The wireless earbuds do not come with any warranty
8. Redmi Wireless Earbuds with Punchier Sound, DSP Environmental Noise Cancellation, Up to 12 Hours of Playback, IPX4 Sweat & Splash Proof
These ultralight earbuds are a product of the Redmi brand. And these come with a charging case that provides a total of 12 hours of charge with 4 hours of playtime on the earbuds. Also, come with IPX4 technology that makes it waterproof and anti-sweat.
- Redmi Bluetooth Earbuds featured with high bass & stereo sound with noise cancellation technology.
- Playtime of 4 hours on a full charge with a total of 12 hours
- Compatible with operating systems such as iOS, Android, and Windows OS
- They also have a touch control button along with a voice assistant for calls.
- The charging case becomes loose after some time
9. Wings PowerPods True Wireless in-Ear Earbuds with Bluetooth 5.0, 50Hrs Playtime, Deep Bass & Auto Pairing Stereo Calls
These are truly wireless earbuds from the Wings brand. The product features with voice assistant command for Google and Siri. It has touch control sensors on both earbuds for adjusting volume and answering calls. Also, it comes with a charging case that provides a total of 50 hours of charge.
- Wings Bluetooth Earbuds come with a charging case that has an LCD digital display for showing battery & charge status.
- Engineered with digital display for charge and battery status
- Playtime of 5 hours on a full charge with a total of 50 hours
- The size of the case is too big, does not easily fit in pockets
10. iBall Nano Wireless Earwear Ring-Dock B10 Bluetooth Earphone with In-Built Mic & Charging Pod
This is a single piece of wireless earbuds by iBall. The product is similar to old Bluetooth headsets. This compact earbud comes with a charging dock that provides a charge for 15 hours with 3.5 hours of talk time and 5 hours of music. It has a touch control sensor for answering calls and adjusting volume.
- iBall Bluetooth Earbuds come with a touch control sensor for answering calls and adjusting the volume
- It has an ultralight light nano shape and design.
- Comes with only one piece of wireless earbud
11. Portronics Wireless Earphones Harmonics Twins Mini, Small Size HD True Stereo Headphones with High Bass & LED Indicator
These portable and compact true earbuds are a product of Portronics. The pair comes with a compact charging case that provides 13 hours of charge with 3 hours of playtime for earbuds. These feature an ATS3009 tech chipset that offers stereo sound with high bass.
- Portronics Bluetooth Earbuds comes with ultralight compact shape & design of earbuds and charging case
- Also, the pair comes with 3 extra earbuds suitable for all size ears.
- Engineered with ATS3009 tech chipset offering high bass and stereo sound
- Does not have anti-sweat or waterproof properties
12. JBL Tune 120TWS True Wireless Earphones with Quick Charge, 16 Hours Playtime & Stereo Calls
This pair of true earbuds are a product of one of the pioneer brands, JBL. This product is one of their top-selling wireless earbuds that offers an almost instant full charge in 2 hours. It features high-quality deep bass and a surround stereo sound. The earbuds have a playtime of up to 4 hours on a full charge.
- JBL Bluetooth Earbuds come with a microphone & controlling buttons.
- You can use buttons for adjusting music and answering calls via voice assistant.
- Ultralight design with a comfortable and secure grip of ear tips
- Features high-quality deep bass and stereo sound
- Expensive compared to most of the wireless earbuds in the market
What are the best wireless Bluetooth earbuds?
There is a wide range of wireless earbuds available in the market that vary in terms of quality and price. The most preferred Bluetooth earbuds are the JBL TUNE 120TWS. It is a perfect option for a one-time long investment.
Are Bluetooth earbuds good?
Bluetooth earbuds are the solution to modern time problems. They are probably the best and most convenient form of listening to music and answering calls via smart devices. However, the only drawback is that they require a manual connection for the first time to pair and also require frequent charging.
What are the best cheap Bluetooth earbuds?
The cheapest and best pair of wireless earbuds are the pTron Bassbuds. They provide high-quality stereo bass and sound. They come with a charging case that charges full, 2-3 times. The earbuds have a playtime of up to 5 hours on a full charge.
Are wireless earbuds worth it?
Wireless earbuds have proven to be the most beneficial invention of this era. Their benefits and advantages outnumber the only flaw of recharging them every few hours. They do not require a cable or wire for connectivity with the device.
Are wireless earbuds bad for your brain?
There have been debates about wireless earbuds posing threat to the human brain because of electromagnetic radiation. However, there is no sufficient research or study that backs up this claim or allegation.
Are wireless earbuds better than wired?
It can be argued, a standard pair of wired earbuds tend to provide better sound quality. However, that is only true when in comparison with low and cheap earbuds.
Do wireless earbuds give off radiation?
According to various research and study, wireless in-ear buds are known to transmit radiation, however, they transmit less radiation compared to a normal cellular phone. Furthermore, these radiating waves have not been proved to be harmful to the human body as of yet.