Blue Star water coolers use refrigeration technology to cool water. These coolers also have inbuilt filters to provide pure clean water. Water coolers are used in different places from homes and offices to public places. Some models also have water heating features.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Voltas Water Cooler, Water Dispensers, Mini Fridges, Single Door Fridges, Godrej Refrigerator, Deep Freezers, Samsung Refrigerator, Whirlpool Refrigerator, Ice Buckets, Ice Boxes, Wine Coolers, Air Cooler, Symphony Air Coolers, Voltas Air coolers, Blue star Air coolers, Crompton air coolers, Bajaj Air coolers, Usha Air Coolers, Havells Air Coolers, Kenstar air coolers, Window Coolers, Panasonic Ac’s, 2 Ton Ac’s, Wine Cooler, Haier Ac’s, Carrier Ac’s, Godrej Ac’s, Blue star water coolers in India
Top 10 Best Blue Star Water Coolers in India
Features of Blue Star Water Cooler
- Blue Star water coolers come with many features.
- Firstly, refrigeration technology for cooling water.
- Secondly, some coolers also have a small refrigerator at the bottom.
- Lastly, they also have a heating function.
- Also, a separate tap for hot water is usually pre-installed.
- Most models have a plain water tap for when you don’t want cold or hot water.
Types of Blue Star Water Coolers?
Basically, there are three basic types of Blue Star water coolers.
- These have a small refrigerator compartment at the bottom thus a good option for the bedroom.
- The bottle is placed in a bottom compartment therefore it’s easier to load.
- These have a large tank therefore they’re best for public places.
Buyer’s Guide for Blue Star Water Coolers
- When buying a Blue Star water cooler always consider your usage.
- For example, if you need a water cooler for your room and have personal items that need to be refrigerated, a cooler with a refrigeration compartment would be the best choice.
- On the other hand, If you don’t want to lift heavy bottles, the bottom loading type would be fine.
- However, for a public place, a heavy-duty water cooler would suit you.
How to use Blue Star Water Cooler?
- In sum, a Blue Star water cooler uses refrigerating technology to cool the water.
- The water in the bottle comes down into the cooler’s dispenser where it is chilled.
- When you open the tap it allows the water to pour down into your glass.
- As air goes into the water bottle more water pours into the tank due to gravity, replacing the water used from the tank.
List of Top 10 Best Blue Star Water Coolers in India-Buyers Guide
1. Blue Star BWD3FMRGA Star Hot, Cold, and Normal Water Dispenser with Refrigerator(Standard)
It comes with a 14-liter refrigerator at the bottom. It has 3 taps – Hot, Plain and Cold.
- Has a refrigerator
- It also has 3 taps for water
- Has a Refrigerator thus uses extra power
2. Blue Star Plastic Water Dispenser (White and Blue, standard)
This Blue-star Water Dispenser body is made of ABS plastic. It has 3 taps.
- The body is strong.
- Less power consumption
- Uses tablespace
- Does not have a refrigerator
3. Blue Star Bottom Loading Water Dispenser – Black
The bottle is placed inside the bottom compartment, as a result, making it easier to load.
- Blends in with the interior design
- Has a strong body
- Does not have a refrigerator
4. Blue Star ABS plastic and Food grade stainless steel Normal Standing Water Dispenser with Refrigerator (White and Blue, 2.5 Oz)
Includes a refrigerator at the bottom. ABS is used in the body. It comes with three taps thus providing hot, plain, and cold water.
- It has a strong body.
- It also has a refrigerator.
- Cones with a refrigerator, therefore, its less energy efficient
5. Blue Star premium tabletop water dispenser
It has three taps. Designed for tabletops.
- Energy efficient
- It also has a tap for plain water
- Does not have a refrigerator
- It needs a stand or table
6. Blue Star Stainless Steel Water Cooler Model SDLX480 with 40 L Cooling, 80 L Storage(Metallic)
This model has a large tank capacity of 80 liters. The body is made of stainless steel.
- Has a big tank, therefore, its suitable for public places
- High cooling performance
- The steel body is dangerous if the product has a short circuit that is why it should be regularly maintained.
- Does not have a hot water feature.
7. Blue Star Model SDLX240 20 L Stainless Steel Water Cooler Cooling with 40 L Storage
The tank capacity is enough for 40 people. It has a stainless steel structure.
- Best for a large household or offices
- Takes up less space in comparison to coolers of its league.
- Stainless steel body may become hazardous in case of a short circuit.
8. Blue Star Stainless Steel Water Cooler SDLX2020 with 20 L Cooling and Storage(Metallic)
It has a stainless steel body. A 20-liter cooling capacity per hour.
- Best for offices and large households
- Uses less space as opposed to bigger coolers in its league.
- The metal body may be dangerous due to a short circuit.
9. Blue Star Stainless Steel and ABS plastic Water Dispenser with 14 L Refrigerator (Maroon)
It has three temperature taps. The tank capacity is 14 liters. The bottom has a refrigerator.
- It has a refrigerator
- Three taps hence more water options
- Has an extra feature of a refrigerator therefore it is less energy efficient.
10. Blue Star 20 liter Stainless Steel Plain and Cold Water Cooler Model PC240 – 20-liter cooling, 40-liter storage
It comes with a 20-liter cooling capacity per hour. The design is beautiful therefore it’s a good choice for scenic places. It has two taps. One for plain and the other for cold water.
- Has a plain water tap.
- It also has a beautiful design which is rare for its league.
- Not suitable for public places with large consumption
To conclude, Blue Star water coolers are a great way of getting instant cold water. Also, models with water heating features are a great alternative to kettles.
How do you clean a blue star water cooler?
- Unplug the cooler from the electric supply
- Remove the water guard
- Clean the drip guard
- Disinfect the water reservoir
- Rinse the reservoir
- Replace parts and plugin
- Clean the water drip tray
Are our water dispensers worth it?
Yes, they free you from the hassle of filling your freezer with water bowls for ice. You get cold water without the hassle of making ice. They also work as an alternative for kettles as most models come with a water heating feature.
What is a better top or bottom loading water dispenser?
Bottom loading water dispensers are easy to load heavy water bottles. Also, they look more elegant in design.
On the other hand, top-loading water dispensers have a less complicated system thus simpler to fix if they need repair or maintenance.
How often should the water dispenser be cleaned?
Commonly it is recommended that you clean the water dispenser every six weeks however you can also change with every bottle change whichever comes first.
Are our water dispensers safe?
In short, they are safe as long as safety measures and maintenance are practiced.