Sometimes, you may feel that your skin is not as light as it should be. You then embark on the search for products that can help you get the fair skin you deserve. And this is where you come to discover the power of bleach cream products. The best bleach cream products are capable of making even the most darkened of skins look fair.
Usually, a bleaching cream will go beyond making your skin look fair: it will also make your skin glow. You can also apply a bleaching cream to spots where there are blemishes (in order to get rid of them). Should your skin have that dullness that comes about with aging, a face bleach product can help brighten it up. Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Oxy Bleach, Face Massagers in India.
Top 10 Best Bleach Creams in India
Features of a Bleach Cream
- The features that matter in a bleaching cream include efficacy, gentleness, aroma, and ease of use.
- Regarding efficacy, the bleach should be capable of delivering visible results in a reasonably short period of time.
- Turning to gentleness, the bleach should be capable of working without burning/irritating the skin too much.
- With respect to the aroma, the bleach should have some sort of attractive (or at least tolerable) fragrance.
- And with regard to ease of use, the bleach should be reasonably easy to apply – even at home.
Types of Bleach Creams
- Some bleach cream products are based on natural products (including herbal extracts). Others are purely synthetic.
- Some bleach creams deliver permanent/long-lasting results. Others only promise and deliver short-term results.
- We have bleach creams that are meant for all skin types.
- Then there are others that are suitable for use only on certain specific skin types.
How to use a Bleach Cream
- Before using a bleaching cream extensively, one is often advised to conduct a patch test.
- So you apply the bleach on a small patch and watch its effect there.
- If there is no adverse effect, you can proceed to use it on the rest of the body.
- The actual application of bleach has to be preceded by cleaning.
- So you clean the area where you intend to apply the bleach with cold water (not hot water).
- Then you pat dry it. After that, you apply the pre-bleach (where necessary).
- Then you apply the actual bleach – usually after mixing it with the activator.
- You give the cream some time to work: usually in the range of 5-15 minutes.
- Then you rinse it off, to remain with fairer, more radiant skin.
Buying guide for Bleach Cream
- It is important to ensure that the bleach you buy is well-suited for your skin type.
- It is equally important to ensure that the bleach you buy is safe.
- Watch out for patently unsafe ingredients.
- If you do find any of the ingredients that are known to be very harmful, back off immediately.
- Don’t buy bleach-containing obviously harmful ingredients.
- Consider things like the time that the cream takes to deliver visible results and ease of use.
- Ask questions on what the active ingredients in the bleach cream are, and its mechanism of working.
List of Top 10 Best Bleach Creams in India-Buyers Guide
1. VLCC Insta Glow Gold Bleach
This bleach cream is based on gold oxide, hence better efficacy. It is quite gentle and can give visible results immediately after use.
- Works for all skin types
- Complete package (with activator, pre-bleach, and post-bleach creams)
- Gives long-lasting results
- There is some slight irritation
- Packaging is somewhat underwhelming
2. Oxylife Natural Radiance Creme Bleach
Here is one of those bleach creams that use active oxygen to work. It promises to help with the 5 commonest skin problems.
- Works within minutes
- It comes in excellent packaging
- Quite gentle on the skin
- A higher price (given the quantity)
- It May not suitable for certain skin types
3. O3+ Meladerm Skin Whitening and Hair Lightening bleach
Improves both skin and hair appearance. Has natural extract enrichment for higher efficacy
- Vitamin C enriched
- Very easy to use
- Decent safety profile
- Higher than the average price for the quantity
- Needs regular reapplication for lasting results
4. NutriGlow Bleach Cream
The package includes papaya fruit extract for anti-aging effect. Besides lightening skin, also fights acne problem.
- Low price, given package components
- Doesn’t contain parabens
- Also doesn’t contain mineral oil
- Slightly complex application
- It May not ideal for some skin types
5. Dabur Fem Turmeric Body Bleach
This is a very big (1 kg) bleach cream package. It contains turmeric for better effect.
- Ideal for the Indian body type
- Gives lasting results
- Natural product with a better safety profile
- It May take a few days for results to manifest fully
- Application instructions may be hard to grasp for some
6. Olivia Herb Bleach for Sensitive Skin
Here is one of the (few) bleach creams ideal for sensitive skin. It is enriched with aloe vera and other herbal extracts.
- Extremely gentle on skin
- Can do away with unwanted hair growth as well
- Easy to apply
- Doesn’t have much aroma
- The bleaching effect may not be permanent (but it is very thorough in the short run)
7. Aryanveda Herbals Haldi Chandan Bleach Cream
This is based on natural extracts. You get a pack of 2 (at 250 grams).
- Almost instant results
- Safer on account of natural ingredients
- Suitable even for sensitive skins
- The application can be painstaking
- Packaging is underwhelming
8. Nature’s Essence Fruit Bleach
This is in the category of fruit-based bleaches. The package is 258 grams, which is adequate for most people’s needs.
- Natural, hence potentially safer
- Low price for the quantity
- Simple application
- It May have to be applied regularly for lasting results
- There may be slight short-term irritation after application
9. ExpertGlow Lacto Bleach
What you get here are 500 grams of bleach cream. Quite good at removing tan effects.
- Low price for the quantity
- Enriched with milk and honey
- Can be used by men and women alike
- Bleaching results may not be permanent
- There can be slight irritation
10. Fem Diamond Crème Bleach
This is a modest cream bleach package for a very low price. It is 30 grams, mostly for one-time applications.
- Enriched with diamond dust
- Affordable by anyone
- Gives lasting results
- Small package (mostly for one-time application)
- The application procedure is quite long
The bleaching results you get will largely depend on the quality of bleach cream you choose to use. The information in this guide can help you in identifying the best bleach cream products in India.
What is bleach cream used for?
Bleach cream is used for skin lightening. It can also give the skin a nice glow and remove blemishes.
Which is the best bleach cream?
The best bleach cream is that which is effective, safe, and gives lasting results.
What is the cost of the bleach cream?
Bleach cream cost is in the 50 to 500 Indian rupees range: depending on quantity and quality.