Black Water products are mainly ideal for use in bodily hydration and in improving wellness. That is because of their high alkalinity (usually with a PH above 7). They offer deeper hydration than what ordinary water offers. They also help in detoxification, and in energy replenishment. Consuming black water products may also help you in improving alertness. Blackwater is available at a low price.
It has been observed that high acid levels in the body bring about considerable health harm. Those range from proneness to various serious diseases to premature aging. The question that usually arises is as to how one can lower the body’s acid levels. That is where the highly alkaline black water products come into the picture. They help you reduce high body acid levels brought about by inorganic eating and other unhealthy habits. They are also rich in antioxidants.
Top 10 Best Black Water in India
Features of Black Water
- The defining feature for black water products is the high PH.
- It is on account of this high PH that the products are called ‘alkaline’.
- The alkalinity in turn brings about benefits like better hydration, detoxification, energy replenishment, anti-aging effect, and so on.
- Blackwater products often contain other mineral enhancements.
- The common minerals to be found in this regard include calcium and magnesium.
- The black water products may or may not have flavoring.
- Most are non-carbonated.
- Further black water products typically have zero or low calories.
Types of Black Water
- There are flavored black water products. Then there are plain (unflavored) black water products.
- The flavored products offer better appeal to the taste buds.
- The plain (unflavored) black water products on the other hand are viewed as having more purity.
- There are black water products that come from the natural tapping processes (from aquifers, mountain springs, and so on).
- Then there are black water products that come from industrial processes.
- The ones that come from natural production processes may have better purity levels.
- But they tend to cost more than those that come about as a result of industrial processes.
- We have black water products that are literally black in color.
- We have others that are colorless (like ordinary water).
- Such nonetheless qualify for the ‘black water’ name due to high PH/alkalinity.
How to use Black Water?
- You have two primary ways in which you can use black water.
- The first is where you can use it as a beverage.
- The second is where you can use it in a manner similar to how you take ordinary water.
- So this is where, whenever you feel thirsty, you can be taking the black water.
- You, therefore, end up quenching your thirst while also tapping into the health benefits associated with alkaline water.
Buying guide for Black Water
- There are three key things that you need to pay attention to while shopping for a black water product.
- Firstly, you need to check the product’s PH level. Ensure that it is above 7, for the product to be genuinely ‘black’.
- Secondly, you need to consider the mineral enhancements in the product.
- These should include the likes of magnesium and calcium.
- Thirdly, you need to consider the black water price.
- It is important to understand what the typical black water price is like.
- If you have to pay a higher black water price, ensure that you are getting something extra for it.
List of Top 10 Best Black Water price in India-Buyers Guide
1. Evocus H2O black water
Evocus H2O Comes with 70+ natural minerals. PH is above 8.
- Offers enhanced hydration
- Highly hygienic packaging
- Has detoxification benefit
- It is literally black in color (which can be discomfiting to some)
- High alkalinity may take some time to get used to
2. Alkalen Water-Based Electrolyte Black Drink
What you get here is a box of 12 x 1 Ltr bottles. PH value ranges from 8.5 to 9.5.
- Has undergone seven-stage processing
- Contains calcium, magnesium, sodium, and potassium (among others)
- Has a 12-month shelf life
- Comes in PET bottles (which some people may find un-ideal)
- You get a box of 12 bottles (which some may find superfluous)
3. Aava Naturally Alkaline Mineral Water
Ava Akjakube water Comes from the natural filtration process. PH is 8.0+.
- It is 100% natural
- The mineral composition is balanced
- Offers enhanced hydration
- Some may find the bottle to be too thin
- Price may be beyond the reach of some
4. Malaki Alkaline Nutrient Water Drink
What you get here is a pack of 12 bottles, each being 1 liter. PH is up to 9.5.
- Comes in inspiring packaging
- PH is genuinely high
- The water has some sparkling quality
- Shelf life is only 270 days
- The water has a flavor (which some may misinterpret as a sign of not being ‘natural’)
5. Healthy Apple Nano-Filtered Alkaline Water Drink
Here the PH is 9.5+. Comes with antioxidants and high mineral content.
- It is a pack of only 2 bottles (hence not superfluous)
- Packaging is top-notch
- Contains antioxidant elements
- The genuinely high PH may require some time to get used to
- May require fast consumption once the bottle is opened
6. Komin Natural Mineral Water
What you get here is a box containing 12 bottles, every 1,000 ml. The water has an earthen pot flavor.
- The bottles are rather sturdy
- Has unique earthen pot flavor
- This is aquifer sourced water
- The entire box can be quite heavy to lift
- Alkalinity level is relatively modest
7. Himalayan Natural Mineral Water
What you get here are 48 bottles, each being 200 ml. The water is untouched (by human hand) and unprocessed.
- Has perfect PH balance
- The product has a sparkling quality
- Packaging is hygienic
- The 200 ml bottles may be too modest for some
- Alkalinity level is on the lower (but balanced) side
8. India’s First Black Alkaline Water
This is literally black water (in color). The pack has 24 bottles, every 500 ml.
- Has detox effect
- Packaging is first class
- PH is truly above 8.5
- The water is literally black (which can be scary to some)
- Some may find the price to be on the higher side
9. Rid All Black Water
Ideal for use in fish farms and fish hatcheries. Helps in the prevention of most fish diseases.
- Doesn’t cause lethal egg binding
- It is easy to apply to the aquarium
- Offers lasting fish disease protection
- Quantity is modest (at 120 ml)
- It is an acriflavine-based product
10. Ice Still Naturally Alkaline Mineral Water
The pack contains 24 bottles, every 500 ml. Comes with a naturally sweet taste
- It is bottled at the source (and untouched by human hands)
- Has a naturally sweet taste
- High in bicarbonate
- PH is only 7.8
- Packaging may look too basic for some
Besides offering you better hydration, black water can help to detoxify your body and reduce proneness to certain diseases. Armed with this guide, you can identify and buy the best black water products in the market.
What is black drinking water?
It is highly alkaline water which is supposed to offer more health benefits than ordinary water.
Which is the best black water?
The best black water has a reasonably high PH, contains the necessary minerals, and is hygienically packed.
What is the price of the black water?
It can range from 500 to 800 rupees for most packages of 12 bottles.