Black raisins are dried grapes also called black kismis in Hindi, which are popular around the world. The harvest and production of these raisins are common worldwide due to the various benefits of black raisins.
Though these are small in its size, they come packed with great amounts of fiber, vitamins as well as minerals. These have a naturally sweet flavour. They are high in calories as it has large amounts of sugar.
If you eat black raisins in moderation, they will not disturb your health. It aids the digestive tract, enhances iron levels, and maintains the strength of your bones. Also, check the buyer’s guide to buying the best Dryfruits, Walnuts, Pista, Anjeer, Badam Oil, Green Cardamom, Khus Khus, Black Cardamom, Cardamom, Elaichi or Green Cardamom, Cardamom Powder, Pepper Powder, Kalonji Seeds, Dry coconut, Cocoa Powder, Cumin powder, Cheese Powder, Turmeric Powder, mulethi powder, mulethi sticks, ginger powder, Dalchini Powder,Eliachi Powder,Dalchini sticks, Cloves, Elaichi, Peppercorns, Black Peppercorns, Cumin powder, masala tea powders, Amla Juice, Giloy Juice, Triphala Churna, Tulsi Drops, Aloe Vera Juice, Mishri, Ginger Powder, Anjeer, Mamra Badam, Walnut, Dry dates, coconut powder, Kishmish, Pista, and Long Peppercorns in India.
Other specific benefits of black raisins include a reduction in hair loss, elimination of impurities from the body, and removal of toxins from the body.
Top 10 Best Black Raisins in India
Buyers Guide – Black Raisins
The following are some of the best qualities that It should have:
Seedless Black Raisins
- Usually, It does not have seeds.
- If you prefer seeds, you can go for the black kismis with seeds.
- It all depends on your preference.
Pure, Natural, and Fresh
- Pure, natural, and fresh raisins are not only good for health but also taste awesome.
- They retain freshness and purity for a longer period.
- You can use them in cooking, baking, or eating them raw.
- They serve well with their long shelf life.
Clean and Safe to Use
- Users at times complain that the products come packed with black raisins, worms, beetles, and insects.
- So, you may take a look inside to assure that product does not have any kind of insets.
- They must be safe to use.
High-Quality Black Raisins
- These are plumper, longer, and tastier.
- If you compromise on the quality, you will not receive the best quality and value of it.
Best Brand to Buy
- Instead of searching for the best recommendation in the market.
- You must confirm the best brand by going through the reviews and ratings of the brand online.
- Then, you can shop the same offline and enjoy the high-quality taste.
Features of Black Raisins
There are many features. Afghani black raisins are of the best quality, which is large. They also are plumper and fresher.
- Black raisins come packed in tight packaging, which retains their flavour and taste.
- If you do not store these properly in a dry place, they turn smelly and rotten.
- Manufacturers ensure purity and cleanliness by sticking to the best safety standards of the industry.
- Therefore, branded raisins are selected after a thorough examination.
- So, a branded black raisin package comes in a box that is hygienic and pure.
- They also feature a longer shelf life. You can use these in cooking, baking, or eating them raw.
- The packed ones have the great benefits of raisins.
Types of Black Raisins
There are different types.
They are below:
- These are tart, seedless, and tangy black raisins. They are too dark black.
Flame Seedless Raisins
- They consist of large red grapes, which are extra sweet and plumper.
- They consist of black grapes.
- These are large, sweet, and dark red.
Seedless Golden Raisins
- They are naturally seedless and oven-dried raisins.
- These are the top-quality large brown raisins. These Muscat raisins are mechanically seeded.
Seedless Natural Raisins
- They are sun-dried seedless grapes. Within two to three weeks, they are brown.
- These are yellow-orange, fresh, and large raisins.
How to eat Black Raisins?
You can use it for many reasons. They can be food ingredients, snacks, or energy boosters. Black raisins are sweet candy.
These raisins are rich in iron and also have many other benefits. Peshawari Pulao is one of the most famous rice dishes that use it.
- Black Raisins are used in many sweet and sour dishes that include them as the main ingredient.
- These are also the main ingredients of the Indian sweet dishes.
- There are many stews such as Chicken Qorma, Beef Qorma, etc.
- When black raisin is added to them, they give their taste, aroma, and flavour to the dish.
- You can also eat it raw.
- If you soak them overnight and eat them, they provide tremendous health benefits.
- They boost immunity, eliminate impurities from the blood, and reduce hair loss and high blood sugar.
- All in all, you can use these in cereals, food, snacks, drinks, etc.
List of Top 10 Best Black Raisins in India Buyers Guide
1. Happilo Premium Afghani Seedless Black Raisins Pack of 2:
These are the premium-quality black raisins that are available at a reasonable price.
- These are effectively reduced bad cholesterol.
- They promote the health of hair.
- This pack of snacks is rich in potassium, iron, and vitamins.
- Users complained that the pack had bugs.
2. Carnival Seedless Black Raisins – 250g:
Carnival offers high-quality and 100% naturally produced raisins.
- These raisins come packed in a sophisticated box pack.
- Each black raisin is hand-selected
- Also, these have tight pillow packaging for retaining freshness.
- Users have said that the pack has worms and beetles.
3. Shivram Peshawari & Bros Kali Kishmish 250 grams:
Shivram offers a good-quality black raisin, which packs the handpick products.
- The product comes in hygienic packaging.
- These have the seeds that make them crunchy.
- Also, these raisins are clean and pure.
- Users had complained that the pack was rotten and smelly.
4. OOSH Seedless Black Raisin 250 g:
Oosh offers black raisins that are Afghani, pure, and natural.
- Manufacturers do not add flavour, colours, or additives.
- The raisins are organically produced.
- They are large.
- It is an overpriced product.
5. Mannat Afghan Black Raisins 200g:
Mannat is a famous brand of spices and nuts. It offers good-quality black raisins at an affordable rate.
- These are large.
- Manufacturers ensure the purity and cleanliness of the product.
- They are a good source of energy for young, elders, and kids.
- Users complained that the product had a pathetic taste.
6. Baswant Premium Jumbo Raisins 500g:
Packed in a hygienic and large box, Baswant ensures the taste and flavour of the black Kismis.
- They are 100% natural Afghani black raisins.
- This value pack improves the immunity of consumers.
- They have the Indian black raisin authentic taste.
- Reviewers complained that the product is impure.
7. Dryfruitmart Premium Afghani Black Raisins, 1 kg:
Dryfruitmart packs the taste, flavour, aroma, and quality in the packaging.
- They help in digestion and reduction of acidity.
- These fight the bad cholesterol.
- They effectively guard the skin cells.
- Users complained that they were not soft and juicy.
8. KINGUNCLE’s Premium Afghani Black Raisins 500 Grams:
KingUncles Black Raisins are premium-quality, which are high in quality and quantity.
- The packaging of the product sticks to the best industry standards.
- They are import-quality black kismis.
- They have a reasonable price.
- Users said that the product has black currants, not raisins.
9. Minimal Dried Black Kishmish with Seed 1Kg:
Minimal transports the black raisins produced by Afghanistan right at your doorstep.
- This saves you from anemia.
- It provides the consumer with vitamin B, potassium, and iron.
- These are fat-free.
- These are too small in size.
10. Pehchan E Shahi Fresh & Natural Raisin Pack of 2:
Pehchan Shahi produces natural and organic black raisins, which are premium-quality.
- They have a shelf life of 06 months.
- It is a vegetarian i.e dry grapes.
- They come packed in a hygienic pouch.
- Users complained it was too dry.
Black raisins are sweet dried grape, which offers a great many health benefits. You can use the black kismis for baking, adding to cereal, cooking, and snacking.
It has a considerable amount of potassium, iron, and vitamin B. They improve overall health, boosting immunity.
What Are The Benefits Of Black Raisins?
There are many benefits of black raisins. They add digestion, remove acidity, fight bad cholesterol, remove toxins, and eliminate impurities from the body.
What Happens If You Eat Black Raisins Every Day?
If you eat these every day, you avail of the following benefits:
- These reduce high blood pressure.
- It efficiently eliminates the impurities from the blood.
- Also, these treat hair loss.
Does it Increase Weight?
Yes. These are high in sugar and calories. You must eat them in moderation.
Can I Eat Raisins At Night?
Dried fruits are not a bed-before snack. You cannot eat them before bed. Otherwise, they can cause gastrointestinal issues, digestive issues, and cramping.