If you are going to buy a new scooter or want to change its tyers, then there are some things you must know. The selection of good scooter tiers is responsible for your safety and comfortable ride. In this article, we will discuss all scooter tiers. Not only this, but we also have a list of the tiers from a well-known and trustable company, Birla tyers. They are providing the best and high-quality tyres. The company is known for many years for its tyres, but now they have revised the technology and have improved the design and quality of its tiers. If you are interested in the topic, then keep reading.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Bike Tyres, Michelin Tyres, Mrf Tyres, Tubeless Tyres, CEAT Tyres, cycle air pumps, Tyre Inflators, Tubeless Tyre Puncture kits, Bicycle puncture Repair kits in India.
Top 10 Best Birla Tyres in India-Buyers Guide
Types of Birla Tyres
- These are air-filler tyers, the most common type of tyres.
- Their inner core is filled with air, so provide a good cushioning in tyres for a smooth ride.
- These tires have a good grip on the road and are shock-absorbers too.
- The technology of these tiers is new and is suitable for military purposes.
- They are the same as air-filled tyres but they have extra space for air to provide a smoother ride.
- These tires are resistant to punctures. These tiers are heavy and expensive.
- These tyres are tubeless or air-less.
- The inner core of these tiers has polyurethane foam or rubber.
- These tiers are solid, hence cannot get a puncture.
Buyer’s guide for Birla Tyre
- Know your tyre type before buying it. Check its height and rim size.
- You can choose its thickness according to your need and choice.
- As there are different types of tiers, so, select the most feasible one.
- Its structure and built-in design is very important for its performance and your safety. Check thoroughly these both things.
- Check the grooves and treads of the tiers.
- And also, check the price at different places and don’t exceed your budget.
How to use Birla Tyre?
- The Birla tyres come without tubes and alloy parts.
- So, when you receive your tyre, you must have to buy its important accessories.
- Then, you have to go to the mechanic for fitting the tyre.
- Amazon is offering a fitting facility with so many tyres.
- But if you didn’t get it, you have to hire someone to fix it.
- If your tire is not fit for your bike, it will not be good, nor safe.
- So, always buy the tyre exactly, as your bike need.
List of Top 10 Best Birla Tyres in India-Buyers Guide
1. Birla Road Maxx BT S61 2.75-10 Scooter Tyre
It is a motorcycle tyre of 125mm thickness and 10-inches rim size. Its robust structure makes it stable and anti-slip on the road. The tyre is for heavy-duty riding because its knobby treads provide safety at a high speed. The tier is a tubular type but the tube is not included in the package.
- The tier is suitable for new, as well as, old models of bikes.
- Its performance and quality are very good.
- The only con about the product is that the seller is selling the old tyres.
2. Birla Firemaxx R47+ 3.00-17 Tubeless Bike Tyre
It is a rear tyre of a motorbike that has a thickness of 3-inches and a rim size of 17-inches. The tire is compatible with many bike models such as Honda Twister, Discover, Bajaj, XCD, Yamaha, etc. its performance is very good and has advanced features such as shock absorbers and puncture resistance. The design of the tire is very good in that its stable corners control it at high speed, even on wet roads.
- Its grip is very good on dirty and rough roads too.
- This Birla tyre price is very affordable.
- The tyre has a shocker problem.
3. Birla RoadMaxx BT F21 2.75-18 Motorcycle Tyre
It is another tubular Birla tyre for bikes on our list. Its rim size is 18-inches and has a thickness of 2.5 inches. The tier doesn’t have treads but its design includes straight, deep grooves. This tyre provides a good mileage to the bike and has a very good performance. Its compatibility is with Yamaha Crux, LML Freedom, Hero splendor, Hero MotoCorp Glamour, Suzuki GS, and some others.
- Its quality is very good.
- The grip is very stable on the road and it gives a good performance.
- They are not providing a package.
4. Birla Fire Maxx BT S63 90/90-12 54J Scooter Tyre
Just like others, this Birla tyre is also very good and safe for your bike. It is 90mm in thickness and has a 12-inches rim. Its manufacturing quality has improved and has deep and scattered grooves. The tier provides a good shock absorbance on rough roads. It is compatible with many bike models including MotoCorp Dash, Dare, Hero Maestro Edge, Honda Activa, and Gusto 125.
- Its design and quality are very good.
- The price of this tyre is very reasonable.
- We didn’t find anything bad about this tyre.
5. Birla RoadMaxx BT R42 2.75-18 Bias Tube Type Motorcycle Tyre
This Birla tyre has an 18-inches rim and 2.5 inches thickness. Its design is very good and has equally distributed grooves and treads. This design makes it anti-slip on the slippery road. Its compatibility is with many bikes’ modes, such as Suzuki GS, Yamaha Crux, TVS Star City Plus, many models of Hero MotoCorp, and others. These tires have improved traction and mileage.
- The tyre has so many advanced features.
- It is suitable for so many bikes’ models.
- Its quality must be improved.
6. Birla FireMaxx R45 120/80-17 106 Bias Tubeless Motorcycle Tyre
It is a 120mm thick Birla tyre that has a rim of 17-inches. The tier has crisscross grooves on the front-directional pattern. The company has improved its design and has extended shoulder blocks. This tyre has traction for rough roads and dirt, thus ensuring safety. It has compatibility with a few models of Yamaha, Bajaj, Suzuki, Ducati, and Kawasaki Ninja.
- The handling of the tyre is very easy.
- It is a heavy-performance bike tyre.
- Its price is slightly higher than the others.
7. Birla RoadMaxx BT R43 3-17 Bias Tube Type Motorcycle Tyre
This is another very good Birla tyre that you must consider for your motorcycle. It has some advanced features such as improved cornering, reinforced casing, hydroplaning resistance, and firm sidewalls. Its compatibility is with so many Bajaj and TVS bike models.
- It can easily control the bike at a high speed.
- This Birla tyre price range is affordable.
- The quality of the must be improved.
8. Birla Roadmaxx S63 90/90 12 Bias Tubetype Scooter Tyre
It is a small bike tier of 12 inches rim and 90mm thickness. This is a tubular tyre but is resistant to punctures. It has a deep, central rib and grooved strips on both sides of the rib. Its side walls are flexible and reinforced. The compatibility of this tire is with Honda Aviator and TVS Jupiter.
- The design of the tyre is safe and improved.
- Its ride is very smooth and safe.
- This Birla tyre price is very low.
- Its body material is not of high quality.
- The compatible vehicles range is too small.
9. Birla RoadMaxx BT R81 100/90-17 Bias Tube Motorcycle Tyre
It is another amazing tier by Birla tyres that will amaze you. Its performance is very good and has a unique design of central rib and side sips. The quality of the material is good and prevents its tearing and improve mileage. Its compatibility is with Bajaj Yamaha Suzuki, Honda, and Harley Davidson.
- The tyre has a variety of compatible vehicles.
- Its noise production is almost zero.
- The design of the tyre is very good.
- It is not very durable.
10. Birla RoadMaxx BT R82 3-18 Bias Tube Type Motorcycle Tyre
It is a very well-designed Birla tyre. The tyre has compatibility with Hero MotoCorp models, Suzuki, LML Freedom, Mahindra, and TVS Star City Plus. Its design has improved to improve its performance on slippery and rough roads.
- Its quality and design are very good.
- The tyre is durable.
- The seller service is very bad.
Why Birla Tyres are rising?
Birla tyres have very good quality and improved technology. People are getting such an amazing product at a reasonable price. This is why the demand for these tyres is rising.
Which is the best Birla Tyre?
According to the compatibility with different vehicle models, the best Birla tyres are mentioned in the above article.
What is the price of the Birla Tyre?
These are very affordable tyre. The price starts from only 1000 rupees.
Select the more suitable tyre for your vehicle from Birla, and enjoy your ride.