A bike handle is a part that the motorbike rider holds onto while operating the bike. Sometimes, you may feel that the handle that your bike originally came with is not good enough. You then opt to buy a better handle: which may be more comfortable, more stylish, sturdier, and so on. There are also cases where your bike’s original handle was good, but got bent or otherwise worn out with time. You then have to get a replacement handle for it. Ultimately, this handle is the part that the rider is in contact with most of the time while riding. It usually also has slots for the accelerator and clutch cables, as well as various bike electrical switches.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Bike Headlights, Bike Horns, Royal Enfield Leg Guards, Engine Guards, Bike Chain Cleaners, paint spray cans, Bike Chain Sprays, Castrol Engine oil, Engine oils, Bike Engine oils, Shell Engine Oils, Synthetic engine oil, Gear Oils, Tyre Inflators, Tubeless Tyres, Bike gloves, Tubeless Tyre Puncture repair kits, car puncture repair kits, Bicycle Puncture repair Kits, Vaccum Pumps, Bike Tyres, Michelin Tyres, Ceat Tyres, MRF Tyres, MRF tubeless tyre for bikes, Jaguar Bikes, Bike seat covers, Bike covers, Bike mobile holders, bike mobile chargers, Mechanic tools, Safety Jackets, Anti-fog glasses, Cooling glasses, Helmets for Men, Ladies Helmet in India.
Top 10 Best Bike Handles in India-Buyers Guide
Features of Bike Handle
- One of the most important features of a bike handle is its length (and shape). This determines how comfortable it will be to ride the bike, once you fit that handle.
- Another key feature in bike handles is sturdiness. This determines how prone the handle will be to bending with time, and other issues of that nature.
- Yet another key feature in a bike handle is weight. An ideal handle is neither too heavy nor too light.
- Further, an ideal bike handlebar should have all slots (for the various cables and switches) in the right places.
- And aesthetic appeal to matters in bike handles. Remember, the handle you fit onto a bike greatly impacts the bike’s overall look.
Types of Bike Handles
- There are universal bike handles. Then there are bike handles that are meant for only certain specific types of bikes.
- There are chrome-plated bike handles. Then there are plain aluminum or iron bike handles.
- There are bike handles that come with holes for passing the various cables and switches already on them. Then there are bike handles that come without any (or all) holes: requiring those to be drilled first.
Buying Guide for Bike Handle
- The most important thing while shopping for a bike handle is compatibility. You need to ensure that the handle you buy fits onto your bike well.
- Check the holes with which the handle you wish to buy homes. Ensure that it has enough holes for all the cables (like accelerator and clutch cables), and all switches.
- Only go for a bike handlebar that will be comfortable to handle, even during long rides. To this end, check things like the handle’s length, shape, design, and so on.
- Buy a handle than enhances your bike’s appearance: not one that makes your bike look bad. Thus look at the color, shape, and material for the handle you wish to buy in this regard.
- Ideally, go for a handle that reduces vibrations.
- Pay a bit of attention to the bike handle price. Sometimes, if you pay just a slightly higher bike handle price, you may get a much higher quality handle.
How To Use Bike Handle?
- If there is already another handle on the bike, you will need to remove that first.
- Then place the new handle at the spot where it is supposed to go in on the bike. Thereafter, thread in the new handle. Ensure that it fits tightly (to minimize the risk of it coming off while riding).
- Once the handle is in place, pass through it the various cables that should go through it. Those would include the likes of the accelerator cable and the clutch cable.
- Thereafter, put on it the various switches that should be on it. Those would include the indicator switch, the horn switch, and so on.
- Note that if proper holes for these cables and switches had not been provided, you will need to drill them. Only after doing so can you go through the motions of fitting the bike’s handle.
List of Top 10 Best Bike Handles in India-Buyers Guide
1. Favourite BIkerZ- RD350 Black Handlebar
This bike handle comes complete with a mounting rod. The material used in making it is iron.
- Seems to reduce vibrations somewhat
- Price is within reach for most people
- The handle is quite sturdy
- It May require drilling holes for some of the cables and switches first
- Some may find its looks rather plain
2. Trustway Hb-10 Bike Handle Bar
Designed to give a unique riding posture. The material used in making it is mainly mild steel.
- It has a stylish look
- Quite easy to fit onto a bike
- Price is reasonably low
- It May is not fit well onto certain types of bikes
- Some may dislike the ‘aggressive rider’ posture it gives
3. Lowrence Stock Bike Handle Bar
This handle is ideal for Yamaha bikes (specifically the Yamaha FZ-S model). It is a solid and sturdy metal handle.
- It is not very expensive
- This handle has good strength
- Fitting this handle does not require much effort or time
- It May be incompatible with many bike models (other than Yamaha FZ-S)
- Paint may start fading with time
4. Dhe Best HB32 Bike Stylish Handlebar
What you get here is one of those unique curved pipe-style bike handles. The Colour is black, and it especially works well for Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 (model 1).
- Offers good weight distribution
- This handle is stylish
- Reduces vibration greatly
- Price may look relatively high
- Fitting requires some skill
5. WHEETOYKART 3 Piece Universal Bikes Handle Bar
Suitable for use on almost all types of bikes. The material is iron/aluminum.
- Does not bend easily
- Provides firm riding posture
- Comes with a vibrant color
- It May be prone to some slight rusting effect
- Price is not cheap
6. Bullkartzone Rd350 Full Chrome Bike Handle Bar
This is a premium chrome handle for bikes. Designed to give the bike a ‘cruiser look’.
- Provides good riding comfort
- Likely to last long, given its sturdiness
- Price is quite low
- It May require some time to fit onto the bike properly
- The aesthetic appeal of this bike handle is basic
7. Aow Attractive Offer World RD Universal Bike Handle Bar
Fits many types of bikes. Designed to take in even high-intensity impact.
- Doesn’t lose shape or structure easily
- Gives the bike a somewhat stylish look
- The price is not too high for a universal handle
- It May does not work properly for bikes with end weight
- Fitting may require certain alterations
8. R.J.VON Universal Handle Bar
This is a unique-looking iron and die-cast aluminum bar. Suitable even for use by bikes that are mostly ridden off-road.
- Reduces vibration considerably
- Allows for good riding posture
- Compatible with many types of bikes
- Price is relatively high
- Requires professional fitting
9. Dhe Best HB01 Bike Handle Bar for Royal Enfield Standard Bullet 350 (Twin Spark)
What you get here is a dual curved pipe handlebar for the bike. Also designed to enhance the proper distribution of weight while riding.
- Gives the bike a very stylish look
- Quite easy to fit
- Enhances rider comfort a lot
- It May is not suitable for many bike models (besides RE Standard Bullet 350)
- Doesn’t fully eliminate vibration on the bike (but reduces it)
10. GOLSM Bike Handle Bar for Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise
This is a remarkably thick pipe handlebar, the color black. The material is mainly iron.
- It has a decent length (hence comfortable to ride)
- Not prone to rusting
- It has decent aesthetic appeal
- Fitting may require a bit of preparatory work (in terms of holes drilling)
- It May be incompatible with some types of bikes (other than Bajaj Avenger 220)
A good bike handle can give you a comfortable and safer riding experience, while also improving your bike’s look. You may use this guide to make the best choice while seeking to buy an ideal bike handle.
How do you handle a bike handle?
That is simply by placing your hands on it and grasping firmly.
What do you call a motorcycle handle?
It may also be referred to as a bike handlebar.
What is the cost of the bike handle?
The bike handle price ranges from as low as 350 to as high as 850 Indian rupees and more.