A battery kids’ bike is ideal for entertaining children. It looks like a motorbike, but is small in size and meant for kids riding. Unlike the other types of kids’ ride-ons that need to be pushed, this one can propel itself. The battery kids bike propels itself through power from the battery. So the bike’s battery is charged beforehand. Then when the kid gets on the bike and presses the accelerator, power from the battery moves the bike forward. Besides entertaining the kids, the bike can also help in developing their confidence. When a child manages to move a battery kid’s bike (and to keep it moving), that boosts confidence greatly. Further, it can help in developing kids’ future interest in bikes.
Also, Check the buyers’ guide for the best Rocking Horse Toy for Kids, bicycles for kids, scooters for Kids, tricycles for kids, Kitchen sets, Doctor Sets, Skating Boards, Skating Kits, Skate shoes, Dancing robots, Toy Trains, educational toys for kids, soft toys, Teddy Bears, Baby Bath Toys, Educational Toys for Kids, puzzle Games, Building blocks, Lego blocks, Toy Cars, remote control cars, Gaming Chairs, Hanging Toys, Luch box for kids, Steel water bottles, Hot and Cold Water Bottles, Milton Thermos Flasks, Milton Thermos Bottles, Thermos Flasks, Copper Bottles, School Bags for Kids, school bags for girls, bag packs, Geometric box for school kids, Glass paints, Oil Pastels drawings, Baby Cradles, Wooden Cradles, in India
Top 10 Best Battery Kids Bike in India
Features of Battery Kids Bike
- Battery power storage capacity is one key feature of a battery kids bike. Most of these bikes come with 12-volt batteries. But the batteries differ in terms of how long they can retain the power. The best bikes are those that retain power for longer (typically above 40 minutes at least).
- Weight-bearing capacity is another key feature of a battery kids’ bike. The best battery kid’s bikes are those that can bear reasonable weight.
- Sound is yet another important feature in a battery kids’ bike. The best battery kid’s bikes produce a sound that closely resembles the one produced by real motorbikes. Others can play music, on top of that.
- Tire traction is yet another key feature in a battery kid’s bike. This determines what types of surfaces you would be able to operate the said battery bike on.
- Training wheels are also key in a battery kid’s bike. They add balance, especially for kids who are still new to bikes.
- Speed also matters in any kid’s battery bike. It should be high enough to be entertaining, but still low enough to be safe. The typical speed for these bikes is 5 km/h.
Types of Battery Kids Bikes
- There are battery kid’s bikes that are operated through hand accelerators. Then there are battery kids’ bikes that are operated through foot accelerators. If you find a kid’s battery bike that is operated through a hand accelerator, it’s usually simpler than a foot-operated one.
- There are battery kids’ bikes that are designed to look like normal mainstream motorbikes. Then there are battery kid’s bikes that are designed to look like scooters.
- There are battery kid’s bikes with fast charging batteries. Then there are battery kid’s bikes with slower charging batteries.
- We have plastic battery kid’s bikes. Then we have non-plastic battery kid’s bikes (which are made using other materials).
Buying Guide for Battery Kids Bike
- Firstly, you need to ask yourself how old the child for whom you are buying a battery kid’s bike is. Then go for a battery kids bike which is appropriate for that age range.
- Check the safety profile of the battery kids bike you want to buy. Ensure that it is sturdy, and won’t come apart while the kid is on top of it. If it is a plastic bike, be sure that it is made using a safe type of plastic.
- Check which extra entertainment features the bike has. Check whether it has working lights. Also, check the type of sound it produces.
- Be sure that the battery on the bike you buy is able to hold power for a long. Also, be sure that it charges well, and the bike comes with a good quality charger.
- Consider how easy to operate the battery kids bike you wish to buy is. Go for one that the kid won’t struggle too much in operating.
How To Use Battery Kids Bike?
- After receiving the battery kids’ bike package, you will normally need to assemble the bike first. Usually, there will be some sort of manual to guide you in this step. For some of the bikes, there may even be YouTube videos to guide you in assembly.
- Once you have put the bike together, the next step is to charge it. Ensure that you charge it fully, so that it can operate for quite a while before running out of power. But avoid overcharging, as that may have the effect of ruining the battery.
- When the battery bike is ready, put the kid on it. Then show the kid how to operate it. This is normally by pushing the accelerator to make it move forward. For braking, there may be a pedal. Or braking may be just a matter of backing off the accelerator.
- Ensure that the kid is always under supervision while riding the battery bike.
List of Top 10 Best Battery Kids Bike in India Buyers Guide
1. Toy House Mini Ninja Superbike Battery Operated Kids Ride-On
This is a plastic bike with 2 main wheels and 2 training wheels (at the rear). Colour is red, with 25 kgs weight bearing capacity.
- It has a good safety profile
- The appearance is stylish
- The battery can keep power for long
- It May is not suitable for kids above 4 years of age
- Assembly can be challenging at first
2. Nexus Product R1 Bike Battery Operated Kids Ride on
Ideal for kids in the 3 to 8 years age group. Runs on a 550 single motor (which is battery powered).
- Designed to be quite durable
- Can attain up to 5 km/hr speed
- Its sound volume can be adjusted
- The battery needs some time to charge
- Some may find the price a bit high
3. SHAKYA WORLD R1 Battery Operated Sports Ride on
Kids who can use this bike are those in the 1 to 7 years bracket. Color is off-white.
- May run for as much as 1 full hour on a single charge
- The battery only needs 4 to 5 hours to charge fully
- Can carry up to 35 km weight
- The training wheels may not be as sturdy as the main wheels on it
- It may not really achieve high speeds
4. Baybee Rechargeable Battery Operated Kids Bike
Ideal for kids who are between 2 and 5 years in age. Suitable for both boys and girls.
- It has a very stylish look
- Tires have a decent grip
- It has good stability (being a 4-wheel kids battery bike)
- The accelerator is operated by foot
- It May be unsuitable for kids younger than 2 and those older than 5
5. Srecap (lq-158) Spark Battery Operated Ride on Bike for Kids
This is a small, compact kids battery bike, ideal for those who are between 6 months and 2 years of age. It runs on a 25 watts motor operated by a 12 volts battery.
- It charges reasonably fast
- The price is quite low for the quality
- The bike has a good safety profile
- It is a small bike, unsuitable for kids above 2 years
- The bike is rather quiet (most prefer bikes with many sounds)
6. kidsROAR Electric Bike for Kids
It has a weight bearing capacity of 25 kgs max. Color is yellow, and ideal for kids in the 2 to 4 years age range.
- it has music to further entertain kids
- Sturdy and likely to be long lasting
- The bike is not too costly
- It doesn’t achieve really high speeds
- First time assembly can be challenging
7. GoodLuck Baybee Rechargeable Battery Operated Baby Ride On Bike
This is a smaller kids battery bike, ideal for those in the 1 to 3 years age bracket. Color is orange, and the bike is designed for smooth riding.
- It has sturdy training wheels
- The battery can keep it running for 40 to 50 minutes on a single charge
- The tires have good traction
- It takes quite a bit of time to fill the battery with charge
- Can only work well on flat, smooth surfaces
8. Ayaan Toys (LQ-158) Spark Battery Operated Ride on Bike for Kids
Meant for use by kids in the 2 to 3 years age range. It runs on a 25-watt motor, powered by a rechargeable 12v battery.
- Quite easy to assemble
- It comes with a hand-operated accelerator
- Price is quite low
- It is rather small in size
- Can only attain 3 km/h speed.
9. Wrixty Blue Kids Sports Ride
Suitable for kids who are between 2 and 5 years in terms of age. Color is blue, with max of 35 kilos weight bearing capacity.
- It has a very stylish look
- Offers extra entertainment through music
- The volume is adjustable
- Tires may eventually lose traction
- Assembly requires a bit of time
10. Premium Goods R1 Pro Kids Bike
Can bear weight up to 30 kgs. Ideal for kids whose age bracket is 3 to 8 years.
- The accelerator is operated by hand (rather than a foot)
- The product comes already 90 per cent assembled
- Can attain speed up to 5 km/h
- Takes quite a long time to charge fully
- Tires may eventually lose traction (but usually after quite a long usage time)
Through a battery kids bike, you can entertain your kids highly while also building their confidence levels. You will find this guide handy while shopping for a proper battery kids bike.
Which battery is used in kids bike?
In most cases, kids’ bikes run on 12 volt batteries.
Which is the best electric bike for kids?
The best electric bike for kids is one that is highly entertaining, with good safety profile and easy to maintain.
How much does a electric bike for kids cost?
Battery kids bike price is typically between 6,000 and 15,000 Indian rupees, depending on size and other features.