A kid’s battery car is a device that can bring plenty of joy to children. Thus a battery car for kids is mainly for the entertainment of children. Usually, the battery car for kids is designed to look like a real-life car – but with a smaller size (for children). The kid’s battery car doesn’t need pushing. It moves on its own, with power from the battery in it. The battery car is one of the best and most memorable gifts you can consider buying for a kid. It is likely to make the kid very happy: upon receiving it, and every time he or she rides it. A battery car for kids can also help a child in developing self-efficacy. This happens when the child manages to operate the vehicle and make it move through the accelerator and steering.
Also, Check the buyers’ guide for the best battery Kids bikes, Rocking Horse Toy for Kids, bicycles for kids, scooters for Kids, tricycles for kids, Kitchen sets, Doctor Sets, Skating Boards, Skating Kits, Skate shoes, Dancing robots, Toy Trains, educational toys for kids, soft toys, Teddy Bears, Baby Bath Toys, Educational Toys for Kids, puzzle Games, Building blocks, Lego blocks, Toy Cars, remote control cars, Gaming Chairs, Hanging Toys, Luch box for kids, Steel water bottles, Hot and Cold Water Bottles, Milton Thermos Flasks, Milton Thermos Bottles, Thermos Flasks, Copper Bottles, School Bags for Kids, school bags for girls, bag packs, Geometric box for school kids, Glass paints, Oil Pastels drawings, Baby Cradles, Wooden Cradles, AAA Batteries, AA Batteries in India.
Top 10 Best Battery Car For Kids in India-Buyers Guide
Features of Battery Car For Kids
- Usually, a battery car for kids comes with a remote control feature. This enables the parent or caretaker to just place the kid in the car, and then control it from afar.
- A kid’s battery car also typically has a realistic-looking dashboard. This gives the kid riding in the car the feeling of being in a real-life car.
- Further, a battery car for kids has a motor, which propels it. It may be a single motor or, more typically, a dual motor car.
- The kid’s battery car normally has a 12 volts battery. But what may vary from car to car is how long the battery takes to charge. How long the battery can store charge may also vary from car to car.
- Some kid’s battery cars come with a swing feature. This can be nice, as it adds more options for the kid’s entertainment.
Types of Battery Cars For Kids
- There are single-motor kids’ battery cars. Then there are dual motor kids’ battery cars. Most of the kid’s battery cars in the market seem to be of dual motor type (powered by two motors).
- There are kids’ battery cars with both the forward/backward and swing functions. Then we have those that only have the forward/backward function, with no swing option.
- There are kids’ battery cars that are designed to look like normal 2-wheel drive vehicles. Then there are kids’ battery cars whose designs mimic 4-wheel drive vehicles.
Buying Guide for Battery Car For Kids
- Firstly, you should ensure that the kid’s battery car you buy is ideal for a child of your kid’s age. Usually, the maker of a battery car for kids will give the recommended age bracket.
- Secondly, you need to check the type of battery on the car you wish to buy for your kid. Find out how long it takes to charge. Then find out how long it stores power.
- Thirdly, consider how easy to assemble the battery car you wish to buy for your kid is. Check the material it is made of, as well as its design, to see how long it may last.
- Check which operation modes the battery car for kids you want to buy comes with. Ideally, go for one that has a swing function, besides the normal forward/backward function.
How To Use Battery Car?
- Usually, these battery cars for kids are shipped in bits and pieces. What this means is that you have to assemble them upon receipt, before use. The makers will normally send manuals for the assembly of the cars.
- Assembly typically entails placing the motor where it is supposed to go, followed by the battery. Then you install wheels onto the chassis body. Thereafter you fit on the steering wheel.
- After putting the kid’s battery car together, you next need to charge the battery.
- Once the car is fully assembled and charged, it should be ready for use. So you place the kid on it. Then you can remote control the car, as the kid sits on it enjoying the ride. Or you can show the kid how to make the car move by himself or herself: through the use of the accelerator provided.
- To keep the car operational, be charging the battery after or before use.
List of Top 10 Best Battery Car For Kids in India-Buyers Guide
1. Baybee Spyder Rechargeable Battery-Operated Ride On Toy Car for Kids
This battery kid’s car is ideal for children who are between 2 years old and 5 years old. The car is green in color, with a standard 12 volts battery.
- Comes with a good quality 2.4G wireless remote
- The steering doesn’t turn too much (preventing accidental tipping over)
- It is an elegant-looking toy
- Price may not be cheap for some
- First-time assembly may be a challenge for some
2. GetBest GetBolles Z4 Electric Ride on Car for Kids
Kids who are between 1.5 and 5 years may use this car. The Colour is white, with the ability to bear up to 40 kilos weight.
- The battery can store power for quite long
- It has good swaying ability (when put on swing mode)
- It comes with a 3-point safety belt
- Learning how to operate the remote control well may take some time
- The packaging seems to be a bit basic
3. SRECAP Battery Operated Electric Ride on Car for Kids
This is a stylish-looking kids’ car, with red color and elegant tires. It can carry up to 40 kgs, and kids between 1.5 and 4 years of age may ride it.
- It can play music as it moves (further adding to the kids’ joy)
- Comes with both a manual and remote control function
- It is sturdy and likely to last for long
- Some aspects of the user manual may be hard to grasp at first
- There is a limit to the distance from which the remote can work
4. Talreja Enterprises Battery Operated Ride on Car for Kids
Able to bear weight up to 35 kgs. Suitable for use by kids between 2 and 8 years of age.
- Can run for as much as 1 full hour after being charged
- It comes with 2 speakers for better sound
- It has a simple elegant look
- Setting the steering may initially be a little bit tricky
- Paintwork may become somehow dull with time
5. GettBoles 1008 Electric Ride on Car for Kids
Ideal for kids who are between 1 and 4 years of age. Capable of withstanding weight up to 25 kg.
- The price is relatively low
- The material used in making it is non-toxic
- Quite easy to put together
- Comes with two separate batteries (each of 6 volts)
- Aesthetic appeal is basic
6. SHAKYA WORLD Z8 Battery Operated Ride on Car for Kids
This battery car is for kids between 1 year old and 4 years old. It comes with a 25 kg weight-bearing ability.
- Battery charges fast: getting full within 4-5 hours
- Nicely designed and likely to last long
- It is easy to control: both manually and by remote
- Some aspects of assembly may at first be challenging
- The 25 kg weight-bearing limit may be too low for some
7. Premium Goods Pro Racing Car for Boys & Girls
May be used by kids who are ages of between 2 and 6. The Colour is red, with a unique and eye-catching racing car design.
- It has a remarkable 70 kg weight-bearing ability
- The wheels have decent traction on all surfaces
- It comes with 3 modes of operation: remote control, manual, and swinging
- The battery may take some time to charge fully
- It May take a while to fully learn how to operate it well
8. GoodLuck Baybee Kids Battery Operated Car Ride On Toy for Boys & Girls Kids
Designed to look like a 4-wheel drive Jeep. Ideal for kids whose ages are in the 3 to 8 years bracket.
- It has truly outstanding looks
- Comes with a huge seat and seat belt
- Had added features for kids’ fun (like LED lights and sound)
- The price may be a bit high for some
- Assembly requires some level of skill
9. SBToys Electrical Battery Operated Ride on Car for Kids
This battery toy car is suitable for kids who are 1 to 5 years old. The color is white, and it can bear as much as 40 kg weight.
- Quite simple to ride
- Battery stores charge for reasonably long
- The car has simple elegance (in terms of looks)
- There is a limit to the working distance for the remote
- The charger may be a bit delicate, needing careful handling
10. Alstoy M4 Kids Car Boys & Girls
What you get here is a red color car that can bear up to 35 kg weight. It is ideal for kids between 2 and 8 years of age.
- The 2.4 G remote it comes with has a good working distance
- This car is quite easy to assemble
- It has decent stylish looks
- The battery seems to take a bit longer to charge
- It May is not suitable for kids below 2 years old
A battery car for kids can give your child lots of fun and make his or her childhood nicely memorable. This guide may help you consider while seeking to buy a good battery car for kids.
What age are battery cars for?
Most battery cars for kids are usually meant for children between 1 and 8 years old.
How long does a12V battery last toy car?
Usually, a 12V battery will keep a toy car running for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
How fast is a 12V battery car for kids?
Most kid’s battery cars may attain speeds of as much as 5 km/h.