Bata is one of the most recognized and well-established footwear retail companies in India. It is well-known for its premium quality and stylish footwear products. It was initially founded in the year of 1894 in the Czech Republic. From flip-flops to sports and classy shoes, they sell all kinds of footwear needed. Due to the comfort and quality, the demand for Bata slippers has been rising every year in India.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best slippers in India, slippers for girls, Nike Slippers, Winter slippers, Running shoes, Sparx Running shoes, Nike Shoes for Men, Converse Shoes, wildcraft shoes, Quechua Shoes, Loafer Shoes, High Ankle shoes, Crocs sandals for Women, white sneakers for Women, Bata shoes for women, Sparx running shoes, running shoes, Adidas running shoes, Under Armour Shoes, Sega running shoes, Puma Running Shoes, Nike shoes, Lotto shoes for men, Lee Cooper shoes, Bata shoes, Metro Shoes, Lotto Shoes, Stockings for Winter, winter shoes, Boots for Men, HRX Shoes, Mochi Shoes, Skate Shoes Puma Trackpants & Tracksuits in India.
Top 10 Best Bata Slippers in India-Buyers Guide
Features of Bata Slipper
- One of the essential features of Bata slippers is lightweight. This determines comfy slippers which make walking much easier and more effective.
- Another feature is its durability or its long-lasting nature. It determines that the slippers are of premium quality and are perfectly crafted.
- The last feature is climate management. It determines that fabric is made of breathable materials and innovative textiles. It also makes sure that our feet feel soft and dry and fresh all the time.
Types of Bata Slippers
- They have one of the most common types of slippers, which are flip-flops or slip-on slippers. They also have separate indoor and outdoor slippers.
- They also have sports slippers. These slippers have pretty thick bottom soles. These can be worn either for the daily grind or for walking.
- Lastly, they have moccasins. They are generally casual slippers. They cover the entire feet, making our feet warm in cold seasons.
How to use Bata Slipper?
- Bata slippers do have a lot of benefits and work as a multi-functional product.
- First and foremost, it makes walking comfy and relaxing as their slippers are lightweight.
- You don’t have to put in a lot of effort while walking.
- They are of different types like indoor, outdoor, slip-on etc.
- You can always go for the one that feels right for you.
- They also prevent us from getting knee/joint paints as they have an inbuilt shock absorber.
- Lastly, it also works in providing anti-slip soles.
Buyers Guide for Bata Slipper?
- First and foremost, check the quality of the slippers. Check whether the slippers have all the features that you are looking for. Also, check the durability of the slippers.
- Next check the comfort level of the slippers. Look at the material and style of the slippers. Check carefully the fit of the slippers and the softness of the sole of the slippers. Also, check whether the slippers are lightweight or not.
- Lastly, check the price of the slippers. Make sure that the price you are paying for the sippers is with it and also compare it to the price of other slippers.
List of Top 10 Best Bata Slippers in India-Buyers Guide
1. BATA mens Alfred The Slipper
Bata men have slip-on closure. It is of medium shoe width.
- It is useful both indoors and outdoors.
- It gives you a strong grip, preventing you from slipping on wet surfaces.
- They are sustainable and can be used for a long time.
- They are acupressure slippers, so they may not be comfortable for some people.
- The Colour of the slippers may fade after long use.
2. BATA men’s Ortho Comfit Men’s Slipper
It has slip-on closure types. Uses leather in its manufacturing.
- It is pretty affordable.
- Acts as a shock absorber and reduces knee or joint pain.
- It is super soft and durable.
- Straps can be a bit uncomfortable for some people.
- Should be used with extra care.
3. BATA women Ortho Lds Slipper
It has slip-on closure. It is of medium shoe width.
- It can be used as both outdoors and indoor slippers.
- It is easy to clean and maintain.
- It is durable and can be used for a long time.
- These slippers can be a little hard.
- It is a bit pricey compared to other slippers.
4. BATA mens Jubilee Slipper
Uses leather in its manufacturing. It is a slip-on closure type.
- It holds a good grip while walking and prevents you from skidding on wet floors.
- It is easy to clean and maintain.
- The product is very stylish.
- It is pretty pricey.
- The quality is not as good as expected.
5. BATA mens Alfred Slipper
It has a hook and loop closure type. It is of medium width.
- The product is at a pretty affordable price.
- It is a superior quality product.
- It is durable or sustainable slippers.
- It may not be comfortable for some people as it is acupressure slippers.
- The quality of the sippers is not up to the point.
6. BATA men’s Joy Slipper
Uses leather material in its manufacturing. It is a slip-on closure type.
- It is a good quality product.
- Provides a strong grip while walking.
- It is durable and long-lasting.
- The sole of the slipper is a bit hard.
- The slippers are a bit heavy.
7. BATA men’s New Robin Slipper
These are flip-flop slippers. It is of medium shoe width.
- These are lightweight slippers.
- Provides a good balance and support while walking.
- Provides good grip even on wet and slippery floors.
- The quality of the product is not up to the point.
- The sole of the slippers is a bit hard.
8. BATA Men’s Flip Flops Thong Sandals Grey
It has an open-toe style and of slip-on closure type. Uses rubber during its manufacturing.
- The product is of superior quality.
- Very comfortable and easy to use.
- It can be used as both indoor and outdoor slippers.
- The white part of the slipper requires a bit more cleaning.
- It may be a bit slippery.
9. BATA mens Neymar Slipper
It has a slip-on closure type. It is of medium shoe width.
- Useful as both indoor and outdoor slippers.
- Great sole grip. Grooves are great for all-terrain.
- They are stylish and durable.
- May not be comfortable for some people.
- Some may find the fit problematic.
10. BATA Men Slipper Flip Flop
It has an open-toe style. Uses synthetic for the manufacturing of the top part and rubber for the sole of the slipper.
- It is soft and very comfortable.
- The product is durable and of premium quality.
- Gives good support and balance while walking.
- It may be pricey for some people.
- Requires a bit of extra care and maintenance.
Bata has different types of slippers based on everyone’s needs. It gives us the balance of both quality and affordability. Hope this guide helps you while buying Bata slippers. Make sure to go through this guide once before buying Bata slippers.
Which are the best slippers in Bata?
The best bata slippers are the ones which are durable, lightweight, and provide a good grip while walking.
What is the price of Bata slippers?
It may differ based on the features of each pair of slippers. The average price is around 200-650 INR.