Bata shoes are the most wanted, purchased, and liked shoes. The brand has made goodwill by producing good quality leather shoes over time. These shoes could be made of genuine or faux leather. Usually, they have 90 days warranty. However, they may last for more, if you use them wisely. As their style is suitable for formal settings, users prefer them for office use and similar settings such as schools.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Bata shoes, Bata shoes for women, women’s sports shoes, Woodland sports shoes, Woodland shoes for women, Boots for Men, Boots for Women, Crocs sandals for Women, white sneakers for Women, Woodland casual shoes, Sparx Sandals, Sandals for Men, Sandals for women, Tie-up Sandals, Military Shoes, Converse Shoes, wildcraft shoes, Quechua Shoes, Loafer Shoes, High Ankle shoes, Sparx running shoes, running shoes, Adidas running shoes, Under Armour Shoes, Sega running shoes, Puma Running Shoes, Nike shoes, Lotto shoes for men, Lee Cooper shoes, Metro Shoes, Lotto Shoes, Stockings for Winter, winter shoes, HRX Shoes, Mochi Shoes, Skate Shoes, Trekking Shoes, Waterproof Shoes, Woodland sports shoes, woodland Casual shoes, Trekking Shoes in India.
Top 10 Best Bata Leather Shoes in India
Features of Bata Leather Shoes
- Each shoe has a comfortable inner sole of materials such as thermoplastic rubber or rubber.
- Their outer cover is leathery. It is easy to clean and polish.
- They might or might not have a heel. The heel, when present, is never more than an inch high.
- The outer sole is gripping. Each shoe has a unique outer sole design.
- During rainy seasons, they need protection against water. They lack water resistance.
Types of Bata Leather Shoes
- According to the setting they are suitable for, they are of the following types.
- Type 1 is exclusively for school-going kids. They might have a broad or rounded tip. Sometimes, they have a heel as well. They have a lace-on style.
- Type 2 is for office use. These have abroad tips and a slip-on style.
- Type 3 is for an informal setting with a conical tip and a slip-on style.
How to Use Bata Leather Shoes?
- Be wise as a user.
- Polish your shoes. Don’t let dirt remain on it over the weekend.
- Avoid wearing them out on rainy days. If you have to, wear a shoe cover over them for protection.
- Bending them unnecessarily can ruin their appearance. Don’t bend them.
- To avoid them from giving off a foul odor, wear socks. After use, keep them in an open place to let the sweat evaporate.
Buyer’s Guide for Bata Leather Shoes
- As a buyer, you need to know the type of shoe you want.
- Once you are clear in your mind, start scrolling. Add suitable products to your wish list or cart.
- Revise your cart, and confirm the purchase that suits the budget you set. If the product is good and more durable, don’t mind spending more than your budget. It could prove a good purchase in the long run, hopefully.
List of Top 10 Best Bata Leather Shoes in India
For the ease of our valuable customers, below is the list of the top 10 Bata shoes.
1. Bata Leather Slip-on for Men
This is a lightweight leather shoe for men.
- The flat heel is easy to walk with.
- Its slip-on style is time-saving.
- As the color is brown, it won’t appear messy too soon.
- These shoes are not water-resistant. You need to buy shoe covers for protecting them from rain and standing water.
- Synthetic leather might cause allergies in some users.
2. Bata Leather Loafers
Here is a nice pair of shoes available in brown and black colors.
- These shoes are made of leather. It makes them durable.
- They have a warranty of 90 days. This means no worries for the coming 3 months.
- Its rounded tip allows provides enough space for the user’s toe to expand while walking.
- Their price might seem high to some buyers.
- These are only for men.
3. Bata Slip-on Shoes
These shoes are good to wear on formal and informal occasions.
- Adults will find these hoes suitable for all occasions.
- Their thermoplastic rubber sole makes them durable.
- The outer leather material is easy to polish.
- These shoes are not resistant to water.
- The buyer has little choice in color selection.
4. Bata Lace-up Shoes for Men
For young adults and adults, these shoes are the best choice.
- Their slight heel gives them a stylish look.
- These shoes will work as college shoes for young adults.
- Their price is quite reasonable for a pair of leather shoes.
- As they are lace-on types, they might be time-consuming.
- Having a slightly pointed tip may cause pressure on the sides of the toe.
5. Bata Leather Lace-up Shoes
If you are seeking shoes with a slightly thick heel and broad tip, you have found your desired product.
- These shoes have perforation to allow your feet to breathe.
- Their soft inner sole comforts the user’s heel.
- Having a broad tip provides enough space for the expansion of the user’s toe.
- To some users, its lace-on style might be undesirable.
- There is no other color available than black.
6. Bata Slip-on Leather Shoes
This is another slip-on pair of shoes by Bata.
- Its pull-on style makes it easy to wear.
- The ridged outer sole provides a nice grip while walking.
- This product has a 90 days warranty.
- There is little space for the feet to breathe.
- They lack heels, giving them a simple look.
7. Bata Jalsa Laser Shoes
This pair of shoes with 90 days warranty is trendy and stylish.
- These shoes have a reasonable price range.
- They have a slightly high heel as a trendy feature.
- Their design is suitable for informal settings.
- As their tip is narrowing, the user may find them less spacious.
- This product is not water-resistant. It makes them unsuitable for outdoor events during the rainy season.
8. Bata Leather Shoes
These are school shoe style shoes for boys.
- Their flat heel makes them good for routine school sports.
- Girls and boys may find it suitable equally. They are unisex.
- A broad square tip and cushion sole make them more comfortable.
- As they lack resistance to water. They might damage if the user wears them out in standing water.
- These shoes are only for school use. The user can’t wear it on any informal occasion.
9. Bata School Shoes
Here is another pair of school shoes for your school-going sons and daughters.
- These are available in quite an affordable range.
- They have a gripping outer sole. This makes them anti-slipping.
- A slight heel gives them a stylish look.
- Their 90 days warranty is insufficient for a whole year session.
- For daily sports, their heels might cause interference.
10. Bata Leather Shoes (Slip-on style)
For buyers seeking broad-tip shoes, here is another consideration on the list.
- These shoes are easy to wear and time-saving.
- They are ideal for office use and similar formal settings.
- Their leathery material is easy to polish and clean.
- Its cost is a little high in comparison to others of its kind.
- These are not water-resistant. They will need shoe-cover protection during the rainy season if you wear them on a bike.
To conclude, Bata has a good variety of formal shoes. Hopefully, this article will help you in choosing your next pair of shoes for your office or your kid’s yearly session. The prices are not too high. Investing a good amount in a pair of durable leather shoes can save your monthly expenditure for this purpose. Always feel free to ask questions from the customer service provider. Happy shoe shopping!
Are Bata shoes real leather?
Some manufacturers use genuine leather for making shoes while others use faux leather. Hence, Bata shoes could be both real leather and synthetic leather shoes. If the manufacturer labels them as genuine leather, you may trust them to be so.
What are the best Bata leather shoes?
It’s hard to conclude the best shoe by Bata. However, the best shoes are the ones with soft, comfortable inner soles, and gripping outer soles. Usually, all Bata shoes have these features, hence all shoes are as good as the best ones.
What is the price of the Bata leather shoes?
During different seasons, the products have different prices. The price of Bata leather shoes (Genuine leather and faux leather both) ranges from ₹ 700 to ₹2300. It depends upon the type of shoes and their warranty. This range might change after some time. Especially, when the brand offers a deal or sale, the price goes down.