A bar cabinet is for storing and displaying liquor and wine glasses. It usually has shelves for glassware and items used to create drinks. Bar cabinets can be used as a decor piece to add luxury and class. Some have storage organizers. The cabinets are placed in living rooms, kitchens as well as bedrooms. Short bar cabinets are about thirty-two inches wide when closed and forty-seven inches when opened. Bar cabinets can be short or tall.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best wine coolers, Mini Fridges, ice buckets, Corkscrews, wine openers, Barbecue Grills, electric Tandoors, Bar Stools, plastic stools, step stools, Wooden stools, Dining Table Sets, 4 Seater Dining Table Sets, Folding Dining Tables, Plastic Dining Tables, Evok Furnitures, and Dining Chairs in India.
Top 10 Best Bar Cabinets in India
Features of Bar Cabinet
- The width of the bar cabinets should fit the customer’s needs.
- The quality of the material used to construct it is essential.
- This cabinet’s finishing of the bar cabinets ought to be seamless and aesthetic.
- The size of the bar cabinets is critical. This feature is necessary for ensuring the cabinet fits.
- The holding capacity of the cabinets is essential to ensure the buyer’s bottles fit.
- cabinets style is also crucial to fit its intended purpose.
Types of Bar Cabinets
- We have the hide-a-bar that conceals the bar items because it looks like any other piece of furniture such as a dresser.
- Then the folding bar turns from a bar wine cabinet into a full-on bar. It saves on space.
- Thirdly, we have the wine bar cabinet specifically for wine bottles. They have built-in wine racks.
- Then there is a corner bar which helps to use the awkward corners in a room.
- We also have the wrap-around bar meant to be a centerpiece. It has adjustable shelves.
How to use Bar Cabinet?
- Select the location to put the bar cabinet, and pick a theme with some accessories.
- Secondly, clean the cabinets thoroughly, and choose the wine and liquor to put in. Dust them and neatly arrange them for aesthetics.
- Finally, put the glassware and the tools needed for creating drinks.
Buyer’s Guide for Bar Cabinet
- Every buyer has a different taste and different spaces the cabinets will occupy.
- The buyer should select a bar cabinet that will fit a particular room.
- They should also look at the storage features they would like.
- The bar cabinet should marry the theme of the space it occupies.
- The quality of the material used to make the cabinet is crucial.
- This cabinet should meet the demands and needs of the buyer.
- The price of the bar cabinet should fall within the budget.
List of Top 10 Best Bar Cabinets in India-Buyers Guide
1. Indigo interiors Jorden Wooden wall hanging design bar
It is 7D x 25W x 20H centimeters. It has a wine storage cabinet with glass hanging space.
- It has a glass hanging space to hold the glassware.
- This cabinet saves space as it is mounted on the wall.
- It is easily accessible because of its openness.
- It does not accommodate big wine and liquor bottles.
- It may fall if not mounted properly.
2. Beverly Homez wooden bar wall
It is created with Indian pine wood. It has a measurement of 24L x 4.75W x 36H inches.
- The cabinets are easy to install.
- It has space to accommodate eight bottles, eight whiskey glasses, and six wine glasses.
- It is of high-quality Indian pine wood.
- The bar may cause accidents if mounted improperly.
- The wood requires regular maintenance.
3. Cherry Wood Sheesham wood bar cabinet
It has a flat storage table for the home and a wine counter. It has wooden cabinets.
- It has a cross-frame base to support the cabinet.
- Cabinet has a 12-month warranty against manufacturing defects.
- It is long-lasting from the Sheesham wood.
- It needs high maintenance. The wood requires regular dusting.
- It may be huge for some rooms.
4. Right Woods Jorden wooden wall hanging design bar
It has glass-hanging compartments with a wine storage organizer. It is used in a bar, restaurants, and at home.
- Its saves on space.
- It beautifies the room it is located.
- It has value for money.
- It needs too much care.
- It can cause personal injury if mounted incorrectly.
5. Genuine Decor bar cabinet
It has a wine glass holder with separated storage for wine and liquor bottles. It is 3.5 kilograms with a polished finish.
- This occupies a small space.
- It has adequate space for liquor and wine bottles.
- It is inexpensive.
- The wood requires often care.
- It is unsuitable for a large kitchen, living room, or dining area.
6. Timberly wooden wall bar cabinet
It is 37 by 24 inches of mango wood. It has small organizing compartments.
- This is easy to install as the cabinet comes already assembled.
- It adds beauty to the room it occupies.
- It is easily accessible as the wine and glasses are in one place.
- The wood is weak and can break if too much weight is applied.
- The polished wood may not meet the buyer’s standard.
7. Craftswood Sheesham wood bar cabinet
It is most suitable for the living room. It has two doors with storage organizers.
- This cabinet stores more liquor and wine bottles together with the glassware.
- It guarantees safety as it is a floor mount.
- It also acts as a decor piece.
- It is only for the living room.
- It has an untidy finishing with designs not aligned correctly.
8. Mahima Handicraft pre-assemble Sheesham wood bar cabinet
It measures 11D x 20W x 15H centimeters. It has a black teak finish.
- This cabinet has a lock. This feature guarantees that children cannot access the contents inside.
- It has a one-year warranty on manufacturing defects, inherent termites, and borer issues.
- It is inexpensive.
- The door magnets wear off after minimal use.
- The buyer may experience poor customer service.
9. Cizen wooden wall hanging bar cabinet
The bar measures 10.2D x 61W x 33H centimeters. It has one cabinet for exactly eight wine bottles and six wine glasses.
- This cabinet has high-quality material.
- It adds style to the living room, dining, or kitchen.
- It is sturdy enough to carry the weight of the eight wine bottles.
- It can only store a limited number of wine and liquor bottles.
- It is only suited for small rooms.
10. Chetan Interiors wooden bar cabinet
It is a solid wood cabinet with a mirrored finish. It measures 40D x 12W x 21H centimeters.
- It has value for money.
- This is well sturdy.
- It is stylish and compact.
- If the hinges are not tied firmly, the bar cabinet may fall and break.
- It is easily accessible for teenagers. They can indulge in underage drinking.
A buyer should purchase a bar cabinet that best fits their needs and demands. It is wise to compare brands and their reviews before any purchase. Buyers ought to look at the features of the bar cabinets to ensure they get value for their money. While shopping for a bar cabinet, you will find the info in this guide helpful.
What is a bar cabinet called?
A cellarette or cellaret
What kind of materials do you use in bar cabinets?
Wood, steel, glass, PVC, and MDF.
How much does it cost to build a bar in your home in India?
The price of constructing a wooden home bar unit can be approximately Rs 150,000 and upwards. For customized permanent bar units, these could cost Rs 221,000 and upward.