It is no doubt that by the time the beauty industry understood the advantages of natural ingredients, they started using them in their products for better results. And almond or Badam is one of those natural ingredients! Badam has been used as the main ingredient in many hair and skin care products. Because the oil that we get from almonds is not only good for your health but nourishment of your hair and skin too! That is why if you want to have multipurpose and non-toxic beauty ingredients you can with badams with no doubts! Let’s know some of the features and types of almond oil.
List of Top 10 Best Badam Oils in India
Features of Badam Oil
- Almonds or badams are nothing but a seed that is found at the center of the almond fruit.
- Not only oil but people also use almonds for badam flour or badam milk.
- When it comes to almond oil, it is made by extracting almond oil by pressing and grinding such almonds.
- As they are rich in fat it makes them a perfect source of oil! It has also been believed that almond oil has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that help to heal wounds.
- Although badams are good for the skin, many people might have nut allergies.
- That is why it is always advisable to discuss it with a doctor.
Types of Badam Oils
- Various brands offer various varieties of almond oil.
- Mainly, almond oil comes in two types: bitter and sweet.
- From the very beginning, manufacturers make them from different varieties of almonds.
- Sweet types of almonds or almond oils are typically used for cooking and eating.
- Whereas bitter almonds can be used for medicinal properties.
- Talking about refined and unrefined almond oil, refined oil is mostly extracted from badams using high temperatures and chemicals. And unrefined oils are made by pressing raw badam without any high heat or chemicals.
Buyer’s guide for Badam Oil
- Before buying any oil first check if you have any type of health condition related to hair oils.
- If you have a sensitive slap, before buying any kind of oil on your hair, discuss the product with the doctor.
- Do not use oil if you see any side effects like the itchy scalp or nuts allergies, headache, or any concerning issues.
- Read the label carefully before use and check reviews about the product before buying it.
- Keep out of reach of children.
How it works
- Almond oil, rather than adding moisture, helps the skin retain it by improving its barrier function.
- Take a small amount of oil and massage gently on your scalp to get better results.
- You can also massage the oil directly into the skin. First, gently rub it between the palms.
- You can almond oil for various things like problems of dry skin, stretch marks of pregnancy, or as an anti-aging and UV protection.
List of Top 10 Best Badam Oils in India Buyers Guide
1. Bajaj Almond Hair Oil
This oil is enriched with 6 times vitamin E and badam oil. And its properties help to reduce hair fall by up to 79%
- Helps to strengthen hair
- Makes hair shiner
- The oils are light and non-sticky
- Packaging might not be in good condition
- Medium quality authenticity
2. Badam Oil by DABUR
This oil is a sweet badam oil that is rich in vitamin E. Vitamin E is very essential for healthy skin, hair, and body.
- It helps to improve digestion
- Sharpens brain and makes skin soft
- Scalp application makes hair strong and healthy
- Might not be 100% pure
- Packaging might be poor
3. Sweet Almond Oil by UrbanBotanics
This oil is made with a cold-pressed procedure and it comes in a 100ml bottle. It is an odorless oil that is good for both hair and skin.
- Minimize dryness and UV damage
- Maintain a healthy soft skin
- Promotes hair growth and repair frizzy hair
- It is very expensive
- Does not contain any fragrance
4. Hamdard Badam Oil
This almond oil is sweet almond oil that strengthens the brainpower and nerves. It is a nutrient that also improves body strength.
- Helps for constipation problems in a natural way
- Tastes sweet and keep the body warm in winter
- The oil is 100% pure
- Not suitable to apply on little ones
- Fragrance might be a bit odd
5. WishCare Pure Badam Oil
This almond oil is made with the pure cold-pressed method and helps to promote hair growth. It is perfect for glowing skin and the face.
- Helps to prevent hair loss and dandruff
- Regular oiling makes hair smooth
- Gives you soft and young skin
- It is very expensive
- Purity might be of medium quality
6. Sweet Almond Oil by Rey Naturals
This is a 100% pure and natural sweet badam oil. It is a pure virgin oil and made using a cold-pressed method.
- Improves scalp health
- Contains protein, vitamin E, and Omega 9
- Softens hair and reduces dandruff
- The oil is very costly
- Might cause itching and rashes
7. Badam Rogan Oil by UPAKARMA
This badam oil is Ayurvedic sweet almond oil. It is made with the pure cold-pressed method for natural benefits to your body.
- Offers deep nourishment
- Helps to reduce dark circle
- Natural hair vitalizer
- Might have added fragrance.
- Offers a medium quality oil
8. Khadi Natural Badam Oil
This almond oil is filled with Ayurvedic properties and comes with a sweet taste. It is made for all types of skin.
- Provides better skin
- Offers long and shiny hair
- The oil is light and odorless
- The oil is very expensive
- Not helpful for reducing Whitehair
9. Anveya Organic Almond Oil
This is a Spanish sweet badam oil that is made with cold-pressed organic methods. It is perfect for hair, skin, and even the face.
- Perfect for face care and anti-aging
- Can be used as a massage oil and baby oil
- Good for lips and nails care
- The oil is very very expensive
- Comes in a small quantity
10. Organic Badam Oil by Forest Essentials
This brand offers authentic and traditional hair oils that are made with luxurious Ayurvedic properties for the skin.
- Lends a healthy glow to the complexion
- Nourishes firms and tones
- Deeply relaxes the skin
- Might come with a poor packaging
- The oil is very costly
Badam oil is not only good for your skin or hair but it offers whole-body nourishment. It is also good for brain sharpening and increasing memory span.
What is the use of Badam oil?
Badam oil is full of nourishment to your hair, skin, and brain. It offers proteins and smoothness to your skin and hair.
Is Badam oil good for skin whitening??
Badam oil can be used to apply and massage around the eyes to remove dark circles and give a glow to your skin.
What is the price of Badam oil?
Badam oil or almond oil comes between the price range of Rs.200 to Rs.1000