Grabbing a handful of nuts like badam is the healthiest way to snack quickly these days. It might not be as calorie-free as grabbing a lettuce leaf, but we also need other nutrients to stay healthy.
The more health-conscious person might want to consider incorporating almonds into their diet. With the number of nutrients that they contain, they are good for any time of the day. Also, check the buyer’s guide for Best Dryfruits, Walnuts, Green Cardamom, Mamra Badam & Khus Khus brands in India.
If you don’t want to eat them as a snack, there are other ways that you can get them into your meal plan. Purchasing nuts online can be difficult because you can’t see the product.
That’s why we come in to help. Use this buyer’s guide to get the best almonds that you can find.
Top 10 Best Badam Brands in India
Buyers Guide – Badam or Almonds
Your main priority is getting the freshest product that you can find. This means that you will have to refer to the way it is packaged as well as whether the shell is still on or not. If the shell is on, it usually means that the nut has a longer shelf life.
- Almonds that are vacuum-packed will also stay fresher for a longer time.
- The next factor you want to pay attention to is how the nut is prepared.
- You might want it raw so you can use it in many different ways.
- If you just want them for snacks, then roasted or salted is probably the better option.
- Your budget is important as well as the quality of the nuts.
- If you have a higher budget, then you might be able to get better quality products but less of them.
- Remember that you cannot return consumable products, so you have to be sure in your purchase.
- Almonds can come in different forms as well such as whole or ground.
If you want to use them for baking, you can either buy them crushed or crush them yourself, which is the cheaper option.
Features of Almonds
- This nut is packed with many nutrients that are good for different organs and parts of the body.
- They are full of vitamin E for your skin as well as magnesium that is a natural muscle relaxant.
- Potassium can be helpful in the transport of oxygen through the blood as well as nutrients.
- Almonds are also full of calcium which is needed to maintain good bone health.
- The phosphorous that they contain is also great for skeletal health and strength.
- These nutrients work together to reduce your risk of fracturing or breaking any bones.
- The fact that it gives you is considered heart-healthy meaning that the fats promote the health of your heart as well.
Types of Almonds
There are not necessarily varieties of almonds but rather different ways that you can buy them.
These ways are
- These are the best way to eat them.
- And this will give you all of the beneficial nutrients and oils that you need.
- These are best for a snack and add a great flavor to the already tasty nut.
- They tend to be drier when roasted.
- These tastes the best, but the added sodium is not something you want to put into your body.
- These are just for people who prefer eating them without the skin.
Uses of Badam?
These healthy nuts can be used in many different recipes for sweet and for salty. Besides grabbing a handful to eat when you’re in a hurry, you can use them for cooking too.
- Almond flour is another ingredient that is great for baking recipes that need to be extra nutty.
- Chopped up and thrown into muffin batter is another great way of incorporating these nutrients into your meal plan.
- People also use them to make breakfast cereals which is good because you need the most energy in the mornings.
- They can be put out with other nuts and dried fruits during gatherings which will be great for everyone.
- You can make almond milk or oil out of raw almonds as well with the use of internet instructions.
Overall, there are so many ways you can use them that you will probably find some more when you have them to yourself.
Top 10 Badam Brands in India-Buyers Guide
1. Amazon Brand Solimo Premium Almonds
Arriving in a 500g package, these almonds are not in the shell and they still have their skin. They are also vacuum-packed which helps retain the freshness of the product.
- Vacuum packed for freshness
- Whole almonds
- Nut sizes differ
2. Amazon Brand Vedaka Whole Almonds
This product comes with 500g of crispy nuts that range in size. The amount available in this bag will keep you satisfied for weeks.
- 500g of nuts
- Packed freshly
- Not vacuum sealed
3. Tulsi California Rozana Almonds
Freshly packed in a 500g bag, and affordable, this product is great for any diet. It comes ready to eat and raw so you can use it any way you want.
- 100% best quality
- 500g bags
- Bag may come damaged
4. Nutraj California Almonds
With 1kg of these nuts, you are sure to only need a bag every month and a half or so. They come raw so can be used in many different ways.
- Comes in a 1kg package
- Fresh and raw
- Small in size
5. WONDERLAND FOODS California Raw Almonds
A 1kg bag of variously sized nuts awaits you when purchasing this brand. You can eat them straight from the bag or use them for cooking.
- Comes raw
- The large back gives you many nuts
- Quite dry
6. Ziofit Californian Almonds
If you buy one you will get another bag free leaving you with 400g of nuts. Fresh and affordable, they have a shelf life of 12 months.
- 12-month shelf life
- By one get one free
- A bit expensive
7. Rostaa Premium Classic Almonds
A 1kg bag of nuts will last you for a very long time. Almonds are great for the body and the bones which makes this a great purchase.
- Comes in a big bag
- Helps with weight loss
- Various sizes
8. SFT Organic California Almonds
This product comes in a 1kg package and contains nuts that are medium in size. You can easily use them for many different recipes.
- Medium-sized nuts
- Not the freshest
9. Ancy 100% Natural Quality Raw Almonds
This brand sells its product in two 250g packets that are vacuum packed. The nuts are also 100% natural and raw.
- 100% natural
- Vacuum packed
- No manufacturing dates
10. Naturaz California Almonds
A 200g package of crispy almonds should sound good to everyone. They are fresh and sourced from California in the USA.
- Crispy and fresh
- Sourced from the USA
- Fragile packaging
You will find many uses for this healthy and delicious nut including quick snacks or yummy dishes. There are so many options to choose from and these are the best on the market. Make sure that you are buying the best quality almonds for the money you are paying.
What is badam called in English?
Badam refers to nuts and in this case, almonds.
How many almonds should you eat a day?
The best number of almonds for you to eat daily is 8 to 10. This will help in giving you the nutrients that your body needs to stay healthy.
Which badam is good for your health?
These nuts contain many minerals and nutrients that are good for different parts of the body. They also contain many antioxidants and are good at lowering cholesterol levels.
What is the best time to eat almonds?
The best time to eat these nuts is at breakfast in the morning. This will help your body consume all of the good nutrients that are offered by this nut.
Can we eat badam at night?
Yes, they are a good nighttime snack because they contain magnesium which acts as a muscle relaxant. They also contain chemicals that are good at supporting sleep.
Are almonds good for your skin?
Almonds are packed with vitamin E which is very beneficial to the skin and can help smoothen it and remove dark marks.