A baby water bottle is an accessory that helps in changing the baby’s feeding style. Kids need such bottles when they are nine months to one year old. It introduces the “drinking” style to him/her by replacing a nipple with a straw. Later, the kid learns the difference between sucking and drinking. Then there is no need for the straw or nipple. They drink like us from their bottles.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the Steel water bottles, Hot and Cold Water Bottles, Milton Bottles, Milton Thermos Flasks, Milton Thermos Bottles, Thermos Flasks, Copper Bottles, Shaker Bottles, Tupperware Lunch Boxes, Luch boxes for kids, School Bags for Kids, school bags for girls, bag packs, Geometric box for school kids, Rocking Horse Toy for Kids, Glass paints, bicycles for kids, Oil Pastels drawings, scooters for Kids, tricycles for kids, Kitchen sets, Doctor Sets, Baby Cradles, Wooden Cradles, educational toys for kids in India.
Top 10 Best Baby Water bottles in India-Buyers Guide
Features Baby Water Bottle
- The most important feature looked for in these bottles is being BPA-free.
- It guarantees the bottle or cup is safe to drink from.
- Another feature is their handle. This feature assures that baby feels independent while drinking from the bottle.
- Curved or weighted straws to rotate with the baby’s movement assure complete consumption of the drink.
- The straws and nipples tend to tolerate the munching of the toddler.
Types of Baby Water bottles
- One type is inter-convertible bottles. With a nipple, such bottles act as a feeder. Without the nipple, the bottle becomes a sipping cup.
- Another type has a removable handle. This type is a handy cup for babies with a grip design. It also acts as a bottle to sip their drink.
- Yet another type is a child’s sports cup. It is for keeping the drinks chilled for a long time.
Buyer’s Guide for Baby Water bottle
- Know your child’s age before you buy any bottle.
- Try to buy the bottle that will work for the kid for one more year from their current age.
- This will reduce monthly expenditure on this product.
- Buy a bottle with calibration for measuring the composition of the drink.
- Avoid buying plastic bottles. Prefer Silicone products that are also BPA-free.
- A good brand’s product will prove to be a one-time investment.
How to Use Baby Water bottle?
- Always look for damage before bringing the product into use.
- Thoroughly rinse and sterilize the bottle whenever you use it.
- Keep it covered when it has a drink in it, to avoid any unhygienic accident.
- Don’t fill the cup or bottle to the top to avoid it making it heavy for the child to handle.
- Keep the bottle away from sunlight.
- Read the instructions on the packing for product-specific guidance.
List of Top 10 Best Baby Water bottles in India-Buyers Guide
Below is a list of the top ten cups and bottles. Take a look at it to make the best choice for your baby.
1. Philips Straw Cup
A well-known brand offers this handy Philips sipping cup for toddlers.
- The design is toddlers-friendly.
- It is dish wash friendly
- It is easy to re-assemble.
- The handle is non-rotatable.
- As the cover ids flip on style, the straw might get bent at its base.
2. R for Rabbit Sipping Cup
The brand offers a simple R for Rabbit drinking bottle of 300ml for kids.
- The price is reasonable according to the capacity of the bottle.
- The key feature is a weighted straw that allows consuming the drink till the last drop.
- The bottle has calibrations on it, to serve the drink with the correct composition.
- The handle is not free to rotate.
- It is a single-purpose bottle. It is only a sipper and non-convertible in a feeder.
3. LuvLap Sipper
A well-known brand offers a two-in-one product for 6 months and older babies.
- It is inter-convertible from a feeder to a LuvLap sipping cup.
- It is dish wash friendly, easy to disassemble for that purpose, and reassemble afterward.
- The silicone straw also acts as a teaser for babies.
- The straw is fixed. It is not movable with the baby’s head movement.
- The lid is non-slid able. The straw/nipple is at risk of getting dirty if the bottle falls.
4. Mee Mee Convertible Sipper
Like all others, this brand also provides a BPA-free drinking bottle for toddlers.
- The MeeMee sipper bottle is small and easy to adjust in bags.
- Calibrations help in mixing correct volumes of solute and solvent in the drink.
- The bottle is a feeder and sipper. Its straw is suitable as a teaser for six months and older babies.
- Too small to carry on when the child grows older than nine months.
- Extra nipples and straw are not present in the pack to accompany their replacement in the future.
5. Munchkin Simple Straw Cups
It’s a pair of plain Munchkin drinking silicone bottles for kids.
- It’s a pair of pink and blue colored silicone bottles.
- The product is light.
- A unique peel-open straw is cleaner-friendly.
- Bottles have a volume of only 10 ounces.
- The model is opaque. Straw is not chew-resistant and its covering style is tricky.
6. Chicco Cup with Straw
This is a sports cup, specially designed for boys.
- Flip close style is handy and keeps the straw clean.
- Being double-walled, it keeps the drink chill.
- The price is reasonable according to the volume the cup offers.
- It’s suitable for boys, one year or older.
- The cup is only a sipper and lacks any measuring scale.
7. Koochie-Koo Plastic Sippy Cup with click button
The Koochie koo plastic bottles with cartoon animal faces on the front.
- The click-on opening and easy cover reduce the chances of getting straw dirty.
- It’s over to the user to attach the strap or not.
- The bottle is transparent making it easy to clean.
- Handles attached to the base might cause the bottle to misbalance.
- The bottle is made of plastic which makes it vulnerable to scratches and cracks.
8. SGD Sipper
The SGD sipper bottle has the cutest product on the list.
- An anti-flatulent air prevents pressure to develop in the bottle.
- Cup is transparent, easy to wash, and calibrated.
- Its small size makes it easy to carry for mothers.
- It’s only for older kids that can sip.
- Plastic is not suitable for serving hot warm drinks to the child.
9. BeeBaby Sipping Cup
This BeeBaby sipper bottle is an easy-to-hold and grip sipping cup for babies.
- The handle is detachable, converting it from a bottle to a cup.
- The transparent bottle makes it easy to wash and keep clean.
- Straw is good as a teaser and bent to get the drink till the last drop.
- Calibration is absent.
- It is only a sipper. It is non-convertible into a feeder.
10. BayBee Sipper Bottle
A simple BayBee sipper bottle with a frog printed on it.
- A round base and a wide opening make it easy for hand wash.
- Straw is removable to act as a drinking bottle too.
- It is suitable for serving warm drinks also.
- The design is very simple and plain.
- No calibration and scaling are present on the bottle.
There is a dream water bottle for you and your baby out there. Remember, your child’s safety is all that should be top of the list. Don’t hesitate to spend a little extra to ensure your child’s health is in good hands. Try out different styles for each of your kids to gain first-hand knowledge regarding each brand. We hope our efforts will prove fruitful for you and your baby.
Which water bottle is best for the babies?
The water bottle that has removable straw is the best. This feature makes its use as a drinking bottle and a sipper both.
How do you choose a water bottle for babies?
Chose the one that suits your baby’s age. For a few months old, buy the one that is suitable for feeding, and a teasing-friendly straw and nipple. If your child is older than a year, choose the ones that are sipping and drinking type. Convertible feeders don’t have enough capacity for older kids.
When can you give your newborn water?
Feed your child water when he/she gets 6 months old or older. Newborns’ first meal is mother’s milk. Babies need water separately when they are at least 6 to 9 months old, starting from one sip, and increasing to a mouth full.