When you become a parent for the first time there are a lot of things about baby care that you might find yourself struggling with. Whether it is baby shampoos, soft clothes, or baby oil, everything has to go through safety measurements first. During this crazy process, it can be overwhelming to find good products that will not only be safe but also take care of the baby’s skin.
One of the most used products is baby oil. Baby oil can be a great help in terms of a child’s overall physical improvement. Also, check the best Massage oils, Baby Oils, Body Oils & Olive oil in India.
Top 10 Best Baby Massage Oils in India
Features of Baby Massage Oil
- All baby oils have different ingredients and substances in them to keep your baby’s skin fresh and healthy.
- Massaging baby oil can facilitate a baby’s belly helps in blood circulation and can calm the baby’s skin.
- It also helps to make the bones stronger and gives the right posture.
- There are several baby oils available in the market and it is important to choose the safer one.
- All come with unique features.
- Some can help to reinforce the skin, some are super delicate on baby skin, some help to saturate the skin and some come with benefits of softness on sensitive skin.
Types of Baby Massage Oils
- All types of baby oil go through dermatological and sensitivity testing.
- As newborn baby skin is already internally healthy, it does not need much help to nourish but a little regular massage.
- And what can be a better option than safe and affordable baby oil? Some types of baby oil offer Ayurvedic properties, some offer benefits of reinforced skin, some of them are specially made to be gentle on the baby’s skin.
- You can use baby oil right after the bath and massage for a good five to ten minutes.
Buyer’s guide for Baby Massage Oil
- The first and the most important thing before buying any baby skin product is to check if your baby has any ongoing skin condition.
- Before applying any product, always check it on your skin to see its effects.
- When you receive the product first check if the oil is squeezed out.
- Do forget to check the thickness of the oil.
How to use Baby Massage Oil?
- Never apply any baby product directly on baby skin, whether it is a baby skin product or hair product.
- Once you confirm it is safe, take a small amount of oil on your hands and start rubbing until it gets a little warmer.
- Apply oil in a circular motion all over the baby’s body. Massage for a good two to three minutes every morning or evening.
- Communication helps to bond.
List of Top 10 Best Baby Massage Oils in India-Buyers Guide
1. Himalaya Baby Massage Oil for All Skin Types
This oil is made for both the face and body. It helps to improve skin tone. It can be sued by massaging the baby’s body half an hour before bath time.
- It has powerful herbs
- This gives a perfect skin-protection
- It is a clinically tested oil
- It can be a bit greasy
- A bit expensive
2. Johnson’s Baby Oil Non-Sticky for easy massage, 500ml
Baby oil is easy to spread and massage. It is recommended by many doctors. It is a non-sticky oil that leaves the baby’s skin with full softness and nourishment.
- It is a non-sticky oil.
- Has goodness of vitamin E
- It is clinically tested
- It is not applicable to hair
- It has a strong smell
3. SebaMed Baby Massage Oil, 150ml
Baby massage oil helps to make baby skin supple. It has fatty acids that make baby skin soft. It protects your baby’s skin from moisture loss.
- The oil contains soy soil
- Gives a good skin protection
- It is ideal for summer
- Cannot use for face
- Comes with medium quality
4. Dabur Baby Massage Oil with No Harmful Chemicals – 500 ml
Baby oil is non-sticky baby oil. It is specially developed to provide daily nourishment and strengthen the baby’s skin and bones. It is dermatologically tested.
- It contains Ayurvedic herbs
- The oil is trusted with experts
- Helps to strengthen bones
- It offers medium quality
- Can be a little expensive
5. Natural Baby Massage Oil with 10 Oils – 200 ml by The Moms Co
Natural babu oil is a safe and clinically tested oil. It nourishes skin with the goodness of wheat germ oil and it helps to make baby skin smooth and keep it hydrated for a long time.
- It is hypoallergenic for soft skin.
- This is mild and gentle on baby skin.
- It is a safe and certified oil
- Comes with a medium quality
- Can be heavily scented
6. Mamaearth Soothing Baby Massage Oil, with Almond & Jojoba Oil – 200ml
It contains sesame and almond oil. This combination helps to keep the baby’s skin soft and supple. It has been tested for its safety and mildness for baby skin.
- Give a complete nourishment
- It is mild and safe to use
- Contains natural ingredients
- It has a strong smell
- Can be a bit expensive
7. Chicco Baby Massage Oil, 200 Ml
Non-sticky for both skin and hair. It contains 100% vegetarian ingredients and does not clog skin pores. It also quickly absorbs into the skin.
- Gives you a mild smoothening
- Great with a quick absorption
- No mineral oil included
- Can be different from original
- Product is non-returnable
8. Blue Nectar Ayurvedic Baby Massage Oil (100ml)
It is made with organic ghee. This oil is free from sulphate, paraben, and mineral oil. It has mild and soothing fragrance that don’t irritate baby skin.
- This contains the goodness of vitamin E
- It has Ayurvedic ingredients
- It is very light and non-greasy
- It is very expensive
- It contains the heavy smell
9. Ayurvedic Baby Massage Oil with18 Herbal extracts, 100ml by Mother Sparsh
Ayurvedic oil contains the goodness of almond and avocado oil. It gives benefits in terms of growth and development. It helps to soothe dryness and provides strength to muscles and muscles.
- It contains essential oils
- It is very beneficial in the growth
- Perfect to have a good nourishment
- You can’t use it as a lotion
- Heavy on sensitive skin
10. Baby Nourishing Oil with Almond, Olive, and Coconut Oils, 200 ml by Mom & World
This oil contains a mixture of wheat-germ, olive, and coconut oil. It is enriched with naturally nourishing ingredients.
- It can give a good moisturization
- This is a non-greasy oil
- It is natural and safe to use
- It is very expensive
- It can be a bit heavy
Massaging a baby with oil moisturizes the skin, improves mobility and skin elasticity.
What oil is the best for baby massage?
The oil that has the most natural substance and mild aroma is the best for massage.
Is baby oil safe for massage?
Yes. But it is always recommended to contact & confirm it from your doctor.
When should you start massaging a baby with oil?
Massaging oil is good for bones and nourishes the skin.