A bicycle also called a bike is a great invention. It can be defined as a machine capable of being moved and steered to one’s desired location. The rider uses his feet to pedal the bike and steer it using its handlebars. Atlas Cycle Company deals with the manufacture of bicycles. This brand produced its first bicycle in the 20th century. This company is reliable for the production of durable and finely finished bicycles. Today, it is one of India’s largest manufacturers of bicycles. It has well-engineered components that enable its usage and efficiency. The bicycle can easily move people and items around.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Racing cycles, Hero Ranger Cycles, Hero Electric Bicycles, Electric Battery Cycles, Lady Bicycles, Firefox cycles, Jaguar Bikes, BMW Cycles, Hercules Cycles, Hero Cycles, Gear Cycles, Montra Cycles, Urban Terrain Cycles, Kids cycles, Cycle Tyres, Cycle Air Pumps, Tubeless Tyres, Tubeless Tyre Puncture repair kits, car puncture repair kits, Bicycle Puncture repair Kits, Tyre Inflators, Vaccum Pumps, Bike Tyres, Michelin Tyres, Ceat Tyres, MRF Tyres, Bicycle Lights, Bicycle Helmets, Bicycle Tyres, Bicycle Air pumps, scooters for Kids, Jaguar bikes, Helmet Locks, tricycles for kids, best ladies’ helmets, Men’s helmets & helmet cameras in India.
Top 10 Best Atlas Bicycles in India
Features of Atlas Bicycle
- It consists of gears that aid its movement. The presence of gears enables easy control of the bicycle. The gears align with other parts of the bike to ensure the regulation of speed when needed
- It has an adjustable seat. The seat is also comfortable to enable a long ride. You can position the seat to suit you in any way. Taller people can make the seat higher while shorter people can reduce its height.
- The handlebars are also flexible. You place your hands on the handlebars to aid the bicycle’s balance. It also enables the easy change of direction.
- Wheels are available to hold the tyres and ensure the easy stop off the bicycle. With efficient wheels, accidents and mishaps can be prevented.
Types of Atlas Bicycles
- Some bicycles are small while some are bigger. Kids make use of the smaller bicycle while adults use the bigger ones.
- For various purposes, there are different bicycles. Mountain, touring, track and normal road bicycles are available all around for use.
- Some bicycles are also foldable while some are not. The foldable bicycles are usually portable and easy to move.
How to use Atlas Bicycle?
- Put on your riding outfits. These include your helmet, knee and elbow pads, and boots. Bicycle outfits help protect you from injury in case an accident occurs.
- Adjust the bike seat to suit your height. Make sure your feet can easily come in contact with the ground once your legs are off the pedal.
- Put one foot on the pedal and then push it forward. Once the bicycle starts moving, place your second foot on the pedal and continue pushing. Keep yourself balanced by feeling the weight of the bicycle with your legs. Then, keep pedaling.
- Sit up and keep your eyes forward to prevent obstacles. Pay attention and do not get yourself distracted and confused.
- To stop or reduce the speed of your bicycle, make use of the handlebars to control the brakes.
Buyers guide for Atlas Bicycle
- Purchasing an atlas bicycle depends on its compatibility with the user. The kids make use of the smaller bicycles while the adults make use of the larger ones.
- Keep in mind the purpose you need the bike and buy one aligned to that purpose. Some atlas bicycles are designed for mountain rides, some track events and some are multifunctional.
- Consider how much you have and are willing to spend on a bicycle. A bigger amount allocated is likely to purchase a bike of higher quality.
List of Top 10 Best Atlas Bicycles in India-Buyers Guide
1. Atlas Goldline bicycle
Atlas Cycle can be used for various activities. It can be used for both recreational and work purposes. It is designed for adult usage.
- Most of its parts are assembled before its delivery.
- It is a sturdy bicycle. It is very strong and can endure rough conditions.
- Its weight is light and it’s easy to move about
- Its seat is too small. It may not be comfortable for fat adults
- Its design is not quite fashionable. It has an archaic design.
2. Atlas ultimate city bicycle
This bicycle is recommended when going for a mountain ride. It is compatible for both men and women
- It can hold up to 200kgs of matter
- It is comfortable for adults un regardless of weight and height
- The seat is easily adjustable
- It has no gear to regulate its speed
- It is not readily available for sale for those who desire it
3. Atlas amaze bicycle
Older children alongside adults can use this bicycle. It has a modern design
- It comes with extra components, i.e. bells and locks. You use the belts to call for attention. With the locks, your bicycle is prevented from being stolen.
- It is fashionable and attractive. This lures people to purchase it.
- Its brakes are highly functional.
- It cannot hold much at a time
- It is scarce and not readily available
4. Atlas motion bicycle
Its gear system makes surface climbing easier. It is also suitable for people 5 feet in height and above.
- Its brakes are highly functional. You can enjoy your ride even in the rain
- It has sturdy steel frames which are easy to maintain.
- It moves very fast on the ground
- Its parts are not assembled before its delivery. Users might find it difficult to assemble its parts
- Once a part is damaged, it might be difficult to get it replaced
5. Atlas pronto bicycle
It has a rear and front suspension. Its tyre is made of nylon
- It has a modern and attractive design.
- Its brakes are quick to respond. This could prevent the occurrence of an accident.
- It is very light and easy to move around
- It is susceptible to easy damage
- Short people may not find it comfortable
6. Atlas Astro bike
The bike is great for teenagers and young adults. It comes with a kickstand and mudguard.
- It has reliable tyres that ensure road grip
- It is durable and easy to maintain
- Its steel components hardly scratch
- It cannot hold much weight
- It is not quite fast
7. Atlas kids trooper bicycle
Five to eight years old kids can use this bicycle. Both boys and girls can make use of this bike.
- The seat has foam that aids the comfort of the user.
- It has unique grippers suitable for slippery grounds
- It is great for recreational purposes
- it can hold very little at a time
- it has no support wheels to ensure extra stability
8. Atlas single-speed bicycle
It is specially designed for kids’ use. It has a modern design.
- It has great speed
- It is durable
- Most of its parts are assembled before their delivery
- It is not readily available to buyers
- Some find it easy to adjust the seat
9. Atlas unisex speed bicycle
It is great for both young boys and girls. It moves smoothly on the road.
- It has anti-skid tyres which are suitable for slippery surfaces
- Eighty percent of its parts are delivered assembled
- It has lightweight. With this, moving does not prove difficult.
- Purchasing it is impossible due to its unavailability in the market
- The bicycle can easily get damaged
10. Atlas beauty unisex bicycle
Adults make use of this bicycle. Its design also looks feminine
- When going for fast rides, go with this bicycle.
- It has great grippers
- It is easy to pedal
- A damaged part can render the machine useless.
- It is quite hard to maintain
Bicycles are wonderful inventions. Unlike most large transporting devices, bicycles are portable and easy to operate within a short period. Over the years, atlas bicycles have proved to the efficient and long-lasting. Picking this brand of bicycle will be a great choice. When you go out to purchase an atlas bicycle, consider taking this guide along as it will be very helpful.
Which is the best atlas bicycle?
The best atlas bicycle is a durable one. It must be easy to pedal. Its components must also be sturdy.
How much does an atlas cycle cost?
The price of an atlas cycle ranges from about 8000 rupees to 15000 rupees. The designs and capacities determine their prices