Asus Laptop is a product of Taiwan global company. Four hardware engineers found this company. Taipei is its head office. They launched their first laptop in 1997. They manufacture laptops and computers. Also, they produce electronic and phone hardware. They are in this business since 1989. However, in India, they are becoming prominent in this decade. Currently, it’s one of the best-rated laptop brands. Additionally, they made an announcement recently.
To summarize the announcement, they target 20% of the market. The market here means the customer laptop share in India. So, we can expect more growth in the next few years. They make various models of laptops. Features are unique in each product. Further, each caters to the discrete liking of users.
Top 10 Best Asus Laptop in India-Buyers Guide
Features of Asus Laptop
- Asus laptop have a wide range of features.
- Users should select the one that fits them.
- However, it is neither tough nor easy.
- Pros and cons exist for every laptop.
- There are some features among many to consider.
- Firstly, there are different processors, RAM, and storage capacities.
- These determine the performance of the laptop.
- In addition, build quality and screen size are important.
- On top of it, the battery should charge fast.
- It should stay long also.
- Web camera is not available in all models.
- Touchpad and keyboard are available in all models.
- However, the quality of it varies.
- All models do not have a fingerprint reader.
- It’s the same case with an SD card reader.
- The number of ports and clarity of sound is also important.
- They too vary per model.
Types of Asus Laptop
- We can broadly classify laptops into five types.
- Firstly, there are laptops for home use.
- Secondly, laptops suiting work environment are available.
- Then, comes the laptops for gaming.
- There are also laptops primarily helpful for students.
- Finally, there are laptops for creators.
- The mentioned types are based on where it is used.
- Different series of laptops suit different types.
- ProArt StudioBook, VivoBook, ZenBook, Chromebook, and Laptop suit home use.
- For use at work, ProArt StudioBook, ExpertBook, ZenBook, and Chromebook are good choices.
- Laptops in ROG – Republic of Gamers and the TUF gaming series are a good fit for gamers.
- ZenBook, ProArt StudioBook, and ROG Zephyrus are excellent choices for creators.
- Students can opt for VivoBook, Asus Laptop, and Chromebook series.
Buyers’ Guide for Asus Laptop
- There are many points to ponder before buying a laptop.
- There are few approaches to deciding which laptop to buy.
- Initially, choose all the features that you need.
- Then, select a laptop with those features.
- It is likely that it may not be affordable.
- If so, choose a laptop that contains only your top priority features.
- Ensure that you are not missing any important features.
- This approach is budget-friendly.
- However, if budget isn’t a concern, select the laptop with all features.
- Also, buy a laptop that can be used in all walks of life.
- This would guarantee your satisfaction.
- Another approach is to decide where you will primarily use the laptop.
- Also, think about how often you use it.
- Depending on it, choose the laptop series from the respective type.
- There are laptop series that are apt for multiple purposes.
- For example, ZenBook is good for use at home, work, and also for creators.
- Similarly, VivoBook is suitable for students, for home use, and work.
- However, if you are a gamer, the gaming laptop choices are limited.
- The third approach is to buy a laptop online based on ratings.
- Also, customer reviews would help you.
- This approach is best if you are in urgent need of a laptop.
How to use an Asus Laptop?
- Everyone may have some issues while using a new laptop.
- Unbox the laptop with care. Charging for the first time is usually longer.
- Also, full charge is good but optional.
- This is common for any brand.
- Install the OS if it is not done by default.
- Read carefully and then accept license agreements.
- Then, you are ready to use it.
- Set a password to secure your laptop.
- Also, it is very important to have an antivirus.
- There is a need to set the time and date correctly.
- Incorrect time can sometimes cause failure during software installation.
- Install all other software whichever you need.
- Ensure that battery never goes below 10%.
- Also, don’t leave the laptop unattended while charging for long hours.
- Be careful to never spill any liquid on the laptop.
- If it happens by mistake, turn off the laptop immediately.
- Remove the battery if it is removable.
- Wipe it and insert it only after it is dried.
- Then, turn on the laptop.
- Always, the antivirus should be up to date.
List of Top 10 Best Asus Laptops in India-Buyers Guide
1. ASUS VivoBook Laptop 15 F515JA-AH31
Asus launched VivoBook 15 at the end of 2020. It is powered by an Intel Core i3 1005 G1 processor. In addition, Windows 10 operating system in S mode comes by default in this model.
- The laptop is lightweight at 1.8 kilograms.
- A user-friendly keyboard is its big plus. Moreover, it is backlit.
- There is a fingerprint scanner and SD card reader also provided in this model.
- The sound quality of the speaker could have been better.
- The viewing angle of the laptop results in different brightness and colors at different places on the screen.
2. ASUS ZenBook Laptop UX430UA-GV573T
Asus introduced this model in the last month of 2019 itself. As such, it comes with the 8th gen of Intel Core i5 processors. Though Windows 10 Home is pre-installed, MS Office isn’t.
- Weighing a meager 1.3 kilograms, this is one of the lightest laptops.
- The battery is great, as it charges quickly and lasts long.
- Though the laptop is thin, the build quality is admirable.
- The laptop may get overheated if used while charging.
- Similar to the previous model, the sound of the speaker is a little low.
3. ASUS VivoBook Laptop 15 X540NA-GQ285T
Asus Vivobook launched this model in the last quarter of 2020. Intel Celeron N3350 is the processor in this model. Windows 10 OS is pre-installed. Further, the laptop comes with a trial version of MS Office.
- This model has an Eye Care mode, which reduces blue light from the screen by 33%.
- It is one of the best choices for budget-concerned users.
- It is ideal for students and for regular basic use.
- The RAM of 4GB is average. Further, it is not expandable.
- In comparison to the previous models, it is heavier at 2 kilograms.
4. ASUS ZenBook Laptop UX425EA-BM701TS
This is a 2020 model. It comes with the 11th gen of Intel Core i7 processor. Windows 10 and MS Office 2019 are installed.
- The Asus Zenbook is thin and weighs only 1.17 kilograms.
- Battery lasts for 21 hours maximum.
- There are two Thunderbolt 4 ports.
- There is no headphone jack, but a dongle instead.
- The fingerprint reader is not available in this model.
5. ASUS VivoBook S403JA-BM033TS
This Asus Vivobook is a slightly old model as it was launched in 2019 itself. It has the 10th gen of Intel Core i5 processor. In addition, Windows 10 Home OS and MS Office 2019 are pre-installed.
- Standby battery time is 24 hours.
- It has a fingerprint scanner and SD card, reader.
- The display quality is very high.
- The sound clarity could have been better.
- Intermittent heating issues can occur.
6. ASUS ROG Strix G712LU-H7009T
This is a very new model launched in December 2020. It has the 10th gen of Inter Core i7 processor. The home edition of Windows 10 OS is pre-installed. However, as it is primarily a gaming laptop, MS Office isn’t installed.
- This Asus Laptop performs extremely well.
- There are 2 N-blade fans. Thus, there are no heating issues.
- It has 16GB RAM. Moreover, it can be upgraded to 32GB.
- The weight is 2.83 kilograms. In other words, it is a bit heavy.
- Web camera and optical drives are not available.
7. ASUS VivoBook 15 Ultra M513IA-EJ310T
In September 2020, Asus launched this model. It comes with AMD Ryzen 5 4500U Processor. Moreover, Windows 10 Home OS is pre-loaded, but MS Office is not.
- It is ideal Asus Laptop for home use only. However, if you install MS Office in addition, it will suit for work.
- The processing speed is notable.
- The weight is just 1.8 kilograms. So, it feels lightweight and easy to carry.
- The build quality is not up to the mark.
- Web camera clarity is poor.
8. ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401II-HE169TS
This Asus gaming laptop came to use in August 2020. Most importantly, it comes with AMD Ryzen 5 4600HS Processor. So, it ensures great performance. Further, Windows 10 Home and MS Office 2019 are also pre-loaded.
- This is an apt choice for high-end gamers.
- The build quality is excellent.
- Screen resolution is remarkable.
- There is no web camera.
- If you play games continuously for 2-3 hours, then heating issues occur.
9. ASUS VivoBook 15 M509DA-EJ581T
Asus launched this model in 2019 itself. So, unlike the earlier models, this is a bit old. AMD Quad-Core Ryzen 5-3500U processor is provided. Similar to ASUS VivoBook 15 Ultra, Windows 10 Home is installed, but MS Office is not.
- The cost is relatively low. Hence, this model is very affordable for many users.
- The processing speed is great.
- It has an EAR HDD shock-absorbing protection. Hence, it reduces the chances of HDD damage.
- Web camera is available. However, it is not great.
- Unlike most other models, the battery life is poor.
10. ASUS VivoBook 14 X409JA-EK582T
This Asus Laptop model was launched in 2020. It comes with the 10th gen of Intel Core i5 processor. The laptop is pre-installed with the Home edition of Windows 10. However, it misses MS Office.
- The weight is just 1.6 kilograms. So, it is feather light.
- Another big plus is its compact design.
- The fingerprint scanner is splendid.
- The battery lasts for only 2 hours for normal use. Hence, it cannot be relied upon.
- Similar to other models, a web camera is available but not great.
In a fast-changing world, Asus laptops are attracting users with various models. In addition, we can expect Asus to unveil more innovative laptops in the future. Depending on your priorities like budget, performance, purpose, etc., you can choose the best one in our top 10 list.
Is Asus an Indian brand?
No, it is a Taiwanese brand. However, Asus is planning to make the products in India in the future.
Which model is best for gamers?
ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401II-HE169TS is a great choice for gamers. Alternatively, you can opt for any laptop in ROG and the TUF gaming series.
Is any warranty provided for Asus laptops?
Yes, Asus laptops do have a warranty. However, the warranty period can vary per model. In addition, there are options to extend the warranty. It would be charged extra, though.
What is the price range of Asus laptops?
The price of these laptops is between 18,990 INR to 5,99,990 INR.