Smoking is an act ubiquitous to almost the entire world. For people who smoke, a tray, which container specially made to dump ash and stub out the cigarette, is an essential item. To prevent littering and also to keep the environment clean, it is always recommended to use an ashtray. Also, check the buyer’s guide for Soda Bottle Openers, Beer Openers, Cigarette holders, Bottle openers, wine openers, Can Openers, and Cigarette Lighters in India.
As the ash is not biodegradable, people need to contain them in a tray so that it can be gotten rid of easily later. Ashtrays should be placed anywhere where people smoke so that they can discard the ash and stub their cigarettes properly.
Top 10 Best Quality Ashtray in India Buyers Guide
Features to keep in mind while choosing an ashtray
An ashcan is generally a container made of metal to contain ashes and cigarette butts after smoking.
- The typical feature of a tray is that it is designed as a shallow container with a flat base.
- Ashtrays are generally made of metal, though it is not uncommon to see ashtrays made of wood, glass, and other elements.
- However, the material used in producing ashtrays must be fire retardant.
- Ashtrays are found in many designs, feature embellished artistic vignettes, and have various eye-catching styling elements to attract buyers.
- People often prefer uniquely-designed ashtrays. Some ashtrays even come with lids to prevent the ash from flying all over the place.
Types of ashtrays
There are various types of ashtrays.
Such as recycled skateboard ashtrays, metal ashtrays, heat-resistant plastic ashtrays, ceramic ashtrays, wooden ashtrays, glass ashtrays, and much more. Typically, metallic ashtrays are made of aluminium. Wooden ashtrays offer a charming look and bring aesthetic vibes.
Crystal and glass ashtrays are delightful and eye-catching. Heat-resistant plastic is also used to produce ashtrays. These plastic ashtrays are lighter. You can also find pocket ashtrays in the market. They are light and specially designed to carry anywhere in your pocket. They come with shutters. The ashtrays come in various designs and visual appearances. People tend to go for the ashtrays that work as a great container and can also be placed as a showpiece.
Ashtray Buyers guide
Ashtrays are important items for dropping off the ash and cigarette butts. Needless to say, there are many ashtrays in the market. Buyers should ensure the following criteria for choosing the right one.
- The accumulation of the ashes is the main priority here. Buyers should, therefore, ensure that the ash reservoir is deep enough.
- The interior and exterior texture of wooden ashtrays should have smooth finishing.
- Buyers should go for the ashtrays that are up to their taste when it comes to visual appearance.
- The pocket ashtrays should be compact and small enough to fit in pockets.
- The tray should be sturdy and easily transferable from one place to another.
- The ashtrays should be windproof, durable, and solid.
- The quality of the tray should be good.
- The ashtrays should be heat- and stain-resistant.
- The ashtrays should be easy to clean.
Why do people use cigarette ashtray?
To contain the ashes and cigarette butts, people tend to use ashtrays. The ashes of cigarettes tend to fly all over the place and affect the environment. So, the need for ashtrays goes without saying. Tobacco ash has a reservoir for the ashes in the centre. The ashes should be dropped inside the ashtrays while smoking. After you are done smoking, you should extinguish the cigarette by pressing it in the ashcan. Then put the cigarette butt inside the ashcan. If the ashcan has a lid, then place the lid over the tobacco ashes so that the ashes do not fly away.
Top 10 Best Quality Ashtrays in India Buyers Guide
1. Dynore Lid Ashtray
The dimensions of the ashtray are 9 x 9 x 3.5 cm.
- Comes with a lid
- Stainless steel with completely virgin material
- Offers a shiny and metallic look
- Scratches and marks can be seen after long usage.
- Steel finishing should be improved.
2. Lauyoo Alloy Ashtray
The material of the ashtray is premium zinc alloy metal, nickel lead, and is free of cadmium. The dimensions of the case are 13.5 x 11.1 x 10.7 cm; 410 grams.
- The ashtray is a semi-closed and completely windproof
- Offers a shiny and aesthetic look
- Slightly heavy
3. Incrizma Glass Ashtray
Made of high-quality glass, the dimensions of the ashtray are 13 x 13 x 9 cm; 300 grams.
- Offers stunning look
- The ashtray comes in thick glass
- Durable and long-lasting
- Scratches and marks can be seen after use
4. Xudo Glass Cigarette Ashtray
Made of crystal-clear glass, the dimensions of the ashtray are 10.01 x 10.01 x 3 cm; 299.37grams.
- Comes in high-quality crystal-clear glass
- Sturdy and durable
- Offers a gorgeous look
- Slightly heavy
5. Motoway Led Light Cigarette Ashtray
The dimensions of the ashtray are 5 x 5 x 5 cm; 100 grams.
- Comes with LED light
- The inner wall is provided with a high-density fire-resistant plastic layer
- Good for cars
- The quality of the light is not up to the mark
6. Vintage Windproof Ashtray with lid
Made of zinc alloy and nickel lead, and free of cadmium. The dimensions of the ashtray are 13.21 x 10.92 x 10.92 cm; 440 grams.
- The ashtray comes with a windproof lid
- Offers an eye-catching aesthetic look
- The ashtray is durable
- Slightly heavy
7. Ek Do Dhai Narcotics MDF Ashtray
The wooden ashtray comes with a metal lining inside. The dimensions of the ashtray are 16 x 14 x 10 cm; 500 grams.
- The ashtray has a metallic casing
- Easy to clean
- Not good for extinguishing the cigarette
8. ITOS365 Wood Cigarette tray
This wooden ashtray features a great design. The dimensions of the ashtray are 9.65 x 9.65 x 2.54 cm, 140 grams.
- This wooden ashcan has a steel cup inside
- Easy to move and durable
- Offers an attractive appearance
- Finishing should be improved.
9. Nyrwana Ceramic Cigarette Box Shape Ashtray
Made of heat-resistant ceramic, the dimensions of the tray dimensions are 13.46 x 11.68 x 4.83 cm; 160 grams.
- Do not fade with washes
- It is durable
- Offers an amazing look
- The opening area is slightly small for tapping more ash at once
10. Maharsh Glass Cigarette tray
This glass-made tray comes in an elegant design. The dimensions of the ashcan are 13 x 3 x 13 cm.
- The glass is thick enough
- Easy to clean
- Durable and good for daily use
- Slightly heavy
Cigarettes have been popular for a long time, and with time smoking accessories have been upgraded. The ashtray is one of the most needed tools for smokers. Ashtrays come in many shapes, sizes, and designs. Ashtrays are made from metal, glass, wood, ceramic, and even heat-resistant plastic.
People should use ashtrays while smoking. The ashes and butts of the cigarettes should be dropped inside the ashtrays so that they don’t cause any harm to the environment, besides keeping the place clean and neat. The designed ashtrays can work as a showpiece and give an aesthetic vibe. People should go for the ashtrays that are easy to clean, durable, and also looks good.
Why is an ashtray a must for cigarette smokers?
To contain the cigarette butts and ashes so that the ashes do not fly off and cause harm to the environment, an ashtray is a must for cigarette smokers. Ashes of cigarettes can be annoying while smoking as they fly and are speared around. It makes the place dirty. To prevent this, smokers should use ashtrays. Many ashtrays come in various eye-catching designs. These are also used as showpieces that can contain the ashes and at the same time enhance the beauty of the place.
What are the types of ashtrays available online?
Various types of ashtrays can be found online. You can find wooden ashtrays, metallic ashtrays, glass ashtrays, ceramic ashtrays, and even heat-resistant plastic ashtrays. There is a good number of ashtrays in the online market.
Some of the high-quality and stunningly-designed ashtrays are – the Dynore Lid tray, Lauyoo Alloy tray, Vintage Windproof tray with lid, Nyrwana Ceramic Cigarette Box Shape tray, Xudo Glass Cigarette tray, etc.